Pop! Yourself

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Pop! Yourself

Postby Jezter » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:27 pm

My personal wants that are unlikely, but I'd spend money on:

Freddy K sweater and clawed hand
Wolverine claws or outfit and claws or wolverine tshirt, or X-Men outfit
Superhero outfit that is gray and red needs matching pants so I can make me into a superhero
Would be cool to have an actual Superman option
Star Trek outfit

Accessories:
Doctor Who screwdriver
More instruments like drums, violin, trumpet etc
Weapons, TMNT, Killer Klowns, GiJoe, Transformers, swords, axes, knives, maces etc etc
More hat options, cowboy, wizard, military, maybe hats that look like superhero cowls or partial cowls, crown like Freddy
More food like tacos, burritos, Pepsi can, or ad icon stuff like kfc, cereals, cheetos, glass of kool aid

Anyway, I'm sure they have ideas and I bet we'll eventually get more props, outfit options and maybe even more buddies down the road, I hope. :D
Might have to part with some of my popculture collection to add to my Me collect, lol.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Jedi-Noah

Postby Jedi-Noah » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:49 am

scullysdad wrote:I love the Halloween outfits. I bet they do this for other holidays and I might not be able to resist Christmas clothes.

Yeah, I love the Halloween outfits too. Christmas clothes would be cool!
:freddy2:

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:02 am

I'm so excited that they added some Halloween options.
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:23 am

MiniPop wrote:I'm so excited that they added some Halloween options.

They look fun!

M37R01D

Postby M37R01D » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:53 am

This was fun to do at the hollywood store. Cool to see it online now with more choices. The seasonal stuff is nice too especially the costumes!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Admin of - Funko NFT Collectors BST, Funko Paka Paka & Snapsies BSTC & Funko Mystery Minis Hunt BSTC on FB

randig

Postby randig » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:55 am

On my list to save for!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:17 pm

Jedi-Noah wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I love the Halloween outfits. I bet they do this for other holidays and I might not be able to resist Christmas clothes.

Halloween additions look great! That's a good idea on the xmas looks too!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:27 pm

BearyAllen wrote:
Jedi-Noah wrote:

Halloween additions look great! That's a good idea on the xmas looks too!

:bounce: I agree a seasonal line would do best for these type of pops because what if you want different versions of yourself throughout the seasons. :freddy3: Funko please hear my prayers. :compress: :freddy4:

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:06 pm

MiniPop wrote:I'm so excited that they added some Halloween options.

I bought another Pop Yourself JUST because they added the ghost buddies. lol
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
Hi, I'm Kim!
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:51 pm

jagpop wrote:I've been wanting to get this done but seeing some videos online where parts are falling off. Might just wait until I can visit the store in Hollywood.

Since it is built by hand the parts will be looser and will fall off in the box, but you can easily fix them. I would say have some guerilla glue handy to glue some parts on so they stay on. I think it is just the nature of being built by hand versus machine on an assembly line.

These are way better then when I was invited for a beta test many years ago before it was open to everyone at the store. The one I made for the beta test can't even stand on its own because the weight is weighted too much forward so it just falls over.
Collecting since 2014

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:03 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
jagpop wrote:I've been wanting to get this done but seeing some videos online where parts are falling off. Might just wait until I can visit the store in Hollywood.

Since it is built by hand the parts will be looser and will fall off in the box, but you can easily fix them. I would say have some guerilla glue handy to glue some parts on so they stay on. I think it is just the nature of being built by hand versus machine on an assembly line.

These are way better then when I was invited for a beta test many years ago before it was open to everyone at the store. The one I made for the beta test can't even stand on its own because the weight is weighted too much forward so it just falls over.

Oh, that's a really good idea. I thought they glued the parts and they would still fall off. Knowing this, I may give it a shot. Thanks!

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:44 am

M37R01D wrote:This was fun to do at the hollywood store. Cool to see it online now with more choices. The seasonal stuff is nice too especially the costumes!

I loved doing it at the store need to visit again

soggywashedbiscuits

Postby soggywashedbiscuits » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:15 pm

Id like to see more hairstyles and just overall more of everything. Ive had some fun atleast making a few. Image

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:06 am

Jezter wrote:My personal wants that are unlikely, but I'd spend money on:

Superhero outfit that is gray and red needs matching pants so I can make me into a superhero
Star Trek outfit

Accessories:
Doctor Who screwdriver
Weapons, TMNT, Killer Klowns, GiJoe, Transformers, swords, axes, knives, maces etc etc
More hat options, cowboy, wizard, military, maybe hats that look like superhero cowls or partial cowls, crown like Freddy
More food like tacos, burritos, Pepsi can, or ad icon stuff like kfc, cereals, cheetos, glass of kool aid

Anyway, I'm sure they have ideas and I bet we'll eventually get more props, outfit options and maybe even more buddies down the road, I hope. :D
Might have to part with some of my popculture collection to add to my Me collect, lol.

:brilsmurf: :compress: definitely would love these and a seasonal options. :brilsmurf: :freddy2:

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:26 pm

soggywashedbiscuits wrote:Id like to see more hairstyles and just overall more of everything. Ive had some fun atleast making a few. Image

This looks fun!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:19 pm

soggywashedbiscuits wrote:Id like to see more hairstyles and just overall more of everything. Ive had some fun atleast making a few. Image

Yeah definitely need some new hairstyle options because last time that I went I couldn't find one that emulates what I needed. I would also like to see some disability representation as well you know like trachs, gi tubes. Etc. :bounce: :idea: :freddy2: :freddy4: But you know it's always the beginning so anything can happen

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:15 am

Star Trek outfit

Accessories:
Doctor Who screwdriver

I love these ideas, it would be cool if they allowed you to just buy accessories in the future if they moved into adding things from pop culture to the pop yourself, like a sonic screwdriver.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:12 pm

M37R01D wrote:This was fun to do at the hollywood store. Cool to see it online now with more choices. The seasonal stuff is nice too especially the costumes!

:freddy1: im glad to see funko taking in the comments and feedback. This only gives me hope they do more common additions like more hair lengths and body ad ons for our disability funko collectors. :compress: :bounce:

zachattack

Postby zachattack » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:40 am

Brought my Pop Yourself figure on a fall adventure yesterday!

Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
Funatic of the Month for March 2024
Photo-A-Day Challenge December 2023 "Movie Night"
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:55 am

zachattack wrote:Brought my Pop Yourself figure on a fall adventure yesterday!

:freddy4: yours look so cool. Love ur photography. :bounce:

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:24 pm

The skeleton looks great!!!
Hello! My name's David, nice to meet you!

Anime/Pokemon Collector

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:11 pm

Elviax wrote:

The skeleton looks great!!!

Nice it looks great
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Jarrieta13

Postby Jarrieta13 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:30 pm

:freddy2: I can't get a Strawhat I dont want it ! jk jk :bom:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 am

Jarrieta13 wrote::freddy2: I can't get a Strawhat I dont want it ! jk jk :bom:

:freddy1: lol I wish there was an option for custom pets. We got two but they're not ordinary at all. :compress: :bounce:

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:14 am

Rcmal1 wrote:

Star Trek outfit

Accessories:
Doctor Who screwdriver

I love these ideas, it would be cool if they allowed you to just buy accessories in the future if they moved into adding things from pop culture to the pop yourself, like a sonic screwdriver.

I love the Freddy K idea! I would definitely buy one of those.
Living life to the fullest! :freddy2:

walkerwilson416

Postby walkerwilson416 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:14 am

Jezter wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:

I will be all over the Christmas one if they add it online!

This will be tough, because I want to get pops for the son, wife and daughter as Christmas gifts, might have to do those soon and let the wife know she'll have to get me a Christmas gift of a pop of myself with a Christmas outfit. I have JC and now new variant Halloween JC on the way, I'll need a Christmas JC for sure! :D
$30 isn't bad, but when you add in the extras it gets a little pricey, but as a Funatic, it's kind of worth it. :D

I don't know if there any others I'd get...probably not a Thanksgiving JC or a New Years JC, but maybe Easter JC and if they do something for Fathers day then maybe that. Halloween and Christmas though, 100%

Just need them to add in the gray and red pants for the superhero costume, so I can get Super JC also. :D

Also, FYI to any Funko employees who might read this, would love a jester's costume option as well, as someone who goes by Jezter on the forums and CourtJezter on IG, it's a must have. :joker:

It sounds like you're a dedicated Funatic and enjoy collecting Funko Pop figures! Creating a Christmas JC for your family is a fun idea, and adding a superhero costume with gray and red pants would be a cool addition. The suggestion for a jester's costume is creative, and it's great to see your enthusiasm for the Funko community! :joker:

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 pm

Excited because I just ordered a holiday one!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:04 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:Excited because I just ordered a holiday one!

:freddy1: love the holiday accessories. Can't wait to get mine. :bounce: :compress:

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:17 am

zonkttc wrote:

:freddy1: love the holiday accessories. Can't wait to get mine. :bounce: :compress:

Me too! Love the little trees and the stocking!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:20 am

Ohlordypops wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

Me too! Love the little trees and the stocking!

It's nice that they keep adding stuffs
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:21 am

It’s great they are adding accessories for pop yourself. I wonder was they will do for Christmas.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:25 am

Ronnie18 wrote:It’s great they are adding accessories for pop yourself. I wonder was they will do for Christmas.

:freddy1: im hoping for some really ugly Christmas sweaters. :bounce: :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:31 am

zonkttc wrote:
Ronnie18 wrote:It’s great they are adding accessories for pop yourself. I wonder was they will do for Christmas.

:freddy1: im hoping for some really ugly Christmas sweaters. :bounce: :compress:

I was thinking the same thing, uglyyyyyy sweaters!

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:17 pm

I have to admit I am a little disappointed in the Christmas offerings. I had a feeling there would be an elf outfit, but was also hoping there would be a santa outfit along with a santa hat, which is the Christmas outfit I'd buy. I don't see myself in an elf costume, so I'll be skipping this one.

I DID however see they finally had the gray and red superhero bottoms, so I was able to get the Super JC I wanted to make and just ordered it today. Ordered one for my wife last week that came in a few days ago and will order one of my son or daughter tomorrow and then the other one next pay.
Still loving them and look forward to my third pop of myself when Super JC arrives. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:53 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

That is a very fun idea.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:46 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: im hoping for some really ugly Christmas sweaters. :bounce: :compress:

That is a very fun idea.

:freddy1: heck did we ever get a Freddy with an ugly sweater? :bounce: :compress:

edsteez

Postby edsteez » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:51 pm

I for one wouldn’t pop myself that’s just me lol

The POP Lady
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby The POP Lady » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:34 pm

edsteez wrote:I for one wouldn’t pop myself that’s just me lol

Do you collect POP?

I think its pretty AWESOME having a POP of yourself to add to the Collection.

One of my friends that does not collect pop reached out because his daughter wants one. He wanted to know how and where to get... I was more than happy to share the link!

If you scroll through the hashtag on instagram, there are so many non pop collectors making them... so it's a MUST HAVE for a POP! Collector

Play around on the site... it's SUPER FUN to make!!!
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

The POP Lady

Postby The POP Lady » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:13 pm

You will NOT be disappointed!!! TRUST ME
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

TheResidentEvil

Postby TheResidentEvil » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:53 pm

I see they added another brown that they didnt have when I first ordered mine and now I am debating re-ordering the same one with the right color hair since i went with black and mine is more brown than black
I collect all things Game of Thrones and many other POP lines.

Return to “Pop!”