TMNT Mutant Mayhem Mutants

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Oatmealman

TMNT Mutant Mayhem Mutants

Postby Oatmealman » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:48 pm

It would have been an awesome opportunity to get the other characters from Mutant Mayhem. I love getting a new turtles line but it's rarely expanded to include anything other than the turtles, splinter, april, bebop/rocksteady. I need the rest of them from the movie. The interactions between the turtles and these characters was the best part of the movie for me!

Mondo Gecko
Genghis Frog
Scumbug
Wingnut
Rayyyyyy Filettttttt (*singing*)
Leatherhead (I know we have one already but not with LASER eyes)

Pop rides for Bebop, Rocksteady, and Superfly would be fun too. Also anyone feel like Superfly's car had similarities to the OG Footcruiser car?
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

nascar246788

Re: TMNT Mutant Mayhem Mutants

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:04 pm

I think they will expand if the initial drop does so well. I really wish they didn't space it so close to SDCC so I can get more.
Collecting since 2014

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:16 pm

nascar246788 wrote:I think they will expand if the initial drop does so well. I really wish they didn't space it so close to SDCC so I can get more.

I think these are selling pretty well. Walmart has a huge display with all the Mutant Mayhem merch and all the stores around me are pretty much out of Pops. Same thing for Target, they had an end cap and it was wiped out pretty quick at all the stores near me. It took me a few weeks to find Raph.

FYI, the ones at Walmart were only $9 so head there and try to help with the budget :)
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:31 pm

It's weird that Funko doesn't give us enough villains (I'm looking at you Mega Man)!

I would love to have some of these made, but the latest news about Funko cutting back on product doesn't have me too optimistic.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:30 am

I'm all in for a wave two. Love the abstract designs of all the villains. I'm interested to see how they would translate to pop form.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:59 am

I would love to see them make tiger claw!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:37 am

I'm just glad I got in for the 4 pack!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:44 pm

scullysdad wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I think they will expand if the initial drop does so well. I really wish they didn't space it so close to SDCC so I can get more.

I think these are selling pretty well. Walmart has a huge display with all the Mutant Mayhem merch and all the stores around me are pretty much out of Pops. Same thing for Target, they had an end cap and it was wiped out pretty quick at all the stores near me. It took me a few weeks to find Raph.

FYI, the ones at Walmart were only $9 so head there and try to help with the budget :)

That is good to hear because I would love to have a wave 2. I really want to get the mystery minis off funko, but hoping they last for awhile so I can get them in a few months.
Collecting since 2014

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:04 pm

I haven’t seen Mutant Mayhem yet but what I’ve always wanted from the TMNT line is more villains and seeing how many are in that movie got me really excited for the potential. I’d really love to go support the movie soon.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:49 pm

Anhtrung05 wrote:I would love to see them make tiger claw!!

There are so many unique characters from the 2012 Nickelodeon animated series that would be awesome in pop form. A couple general characters that I'd love to see is Mutagen Man and Muckman/Joe Eyeball
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:36 pm

Oatmealman wrote:It would have been an awesome opportunity to get the other characters from Mutant Mayhem. I love getting a new turtles line but it's rarely expanded to include anything other than the turtles, splinter, april, bebop/rocksteady. I need the rest of them from the movie. The interactions between the turtles and these characters was the best part of the movie for me!

Mondo Gecko
Genghis Frog
Scumbug
Wingnut

Pop rides for Bebop, Rocksteady, and Superfly would be fun too. Also anyone feel like Superfly's car had similarities to the OG Footcruiser car?

Surprised they didn't do Bebop and Rocksteady!
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:05 pm

POP&lock wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:It would have been an awesome opportunity to get the other characters from Mutant Mayhem. I love getting a new turtles line but it's rarely expanded to include anything other than the turtles, splinter, april, bebop/rocksteady. I need the rest of them from the movie. The interactions between the turtles and these characters was the best part of the movie for me!

Mondo Gecko
Genghis Frog
Scumbug
Wingnut

Surprised they didn't do Bebop and Rocksteady!

Would have been nice if they would have done them.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:39 pm

Oatmealman wrote:

There are so many unique characters from the 2012 Nickelodeon animated series that would be awesome in pop form. A couple general characters that I'd love to see is Mutagen Man and Muckman/Joe Eyeball

I totally agree. I think the main question is, if Funko will be able to sell them and if they are popular. The TMNT bill and crowd might be too small :(((

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:09 am

Anhtrung05 wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

I totally agree. I think the main question is, if Funko will be able to sell them and if they are popular. The TMNT bill and crowd might be too small :(((

Good point! That’s what I don’t see them releasing prior characters from the 90’s cartoon series
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:07 am

After seeing the movie I'd love a shiny shredder. This movie definitely needs some unique pops. Id also like some details like their weapons

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:07 pm

zonkttc wrote:After seeing the movie I'd love a shiny shredder. This movie definitely needs some unique pops. Id also like some details like their weapons

I thought they already have one. Isn’t it a diamond shredder? I have the OG one that kinda looks metallic.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:42 pm

Anhtrung05 wrote:
zonkttc wrote:After seeing the movie I'd love a shiny shredder. This movie definitely needs some unique pops. Id also like some details like their weapons

I thought they already have one. Isn’t it a diamond shredder? I have the OG one that kinda looks metallic.

The NFT version is shiny.
Image Image
ImageImage

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:49 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Anhtrung05 wrote:

The NFT version is shiny.

Lol when I see the word shiny, I think of Pokémon. Lol a shiny shredder has appeared!

Arcadefunko

Postby Arcadefunko » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:54 pm

Mondo Gecko
Genghis Frog
Scumbug
Wingnut

I feel like a few more are on the way!
IG: @arcadefunko

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:18 am

Loved this movie!! Hoping they make the rest of the characters…

Spoiler: show
Anyone else think that day that milked them is Krang? Her character design had subtle nods to Krang’s exo-suit
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 807 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

TheatreAsh

Postby TheatreAsh » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:36 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:It's weird that Funko doesn't give us enough villains (I'm looking at you Mega Man)!

I would love to have some of these made, but the latest news about Funko cutting back on product doesn't have me too optimistic.

agreed

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:23 pm

TheatreAsh wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:It's weird that Funko doesn't give us enough villains (I'm looking at you Mega Man)!

agreed

People loves heroes than villains though lol
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:47 pm

I need a Mondo Gecko! Great cartoon and could have some fun pop moments as well. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”