2023 Fugitive Toys NYCC Funko Pop Party

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Fugly16

Re: 2023 Fugitive Toys NYCC Funko Pop Party

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:35 pm

fugitivetoys wrote:Hey guys, finally back home and wanted to say thanks!

Thanks for everyone that attended! You guys brought the energy! I hope everyone had a great time, networked and made a lot of new friends.

For those who attended in hopes of getting items to resell or just care about getting free stuff, I'm sorry. You probably didn't have a good time and for that, I apologize. I tried to warn ya.

I thought long and hard about live streaming the event but eventually, came to the conclusion that its better to keep this our little secret. Keep the experience from within and not give away too much. Being there in person, feeling the fire and energy within the crowd, the competitiveness of the games, and the overall genuine camaraderie of all the attendees, it makes this feel special. You need to be at the event to understand and feel the experience!

I don't know what the future holds with our events. As the years go by, it gets harder and harder. Old age kicks in. Recovery times are longer. lol. But, we'll always keep you guys posted here first should another event happen!

Thank you for all the kind words at the end of the event, in person, and in email. I thoroughly enjoyed hosting the event and always love to see people have a good time! You guys rock!

Until next time...

You and your crew are amazing human beings getting everyone together for these, especially what seems like last minute and everyone's uncertainty if Funko was throwing an event or not.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:28 pm

28savagedays wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:My threads for this event :smt074

dope.

Thanks. It’s my favorite horror t-shirt. I just had to get it for this event.
Image Image
ImageImage

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:19 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:The banana game? Everybody that was in that room has some serious blackmail on me after that game.

Spoiler: show

That was by far some of the must funatic fun I've had in a long time. The food, the games, and the interaction with others was A+/10. I am so happy I got to attend and hope to make it to another Fugitive event in the future!

They said they made up the game - if so - well done! It was hilarious. Great great time. Thanks to everyone at Fugitive!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Thanks for everyone that attended! You guys brought the energy! I hope everyone had a great time, networked and made a lot of new friends.

For those who attended in hopes of getting items to resell or just care about getting free stuff, I'm sorry. You probably didn't have a good time and for that, I apologize. I tried to warn ya.

I thought long and hard about live streaming the event but eventually, came to the conclusion that its better to keep this our little secret. Keep the experience from within and not give away too much. Being there in person, feeling the fire and energy within the crowd, the competitiveness of the games, and the overall genuine camaraderie of all the attendees, it makes this feel special. You need to be at the event to understand and feel the experience!

I don't know what the future holds with our events. As the years go by, it gets harder and harder. Old age kicks in. Recovery times are longer. lol. But, we'll always keep you guys posted here first should another event happen!

Thank you for all the kind words at the end of the event, in person, and in email. I thoroughly enjoyed hosting the event and always love to see people have a good time! You guys rock!

Until next time...

Can't wait until that next time!

Jarrieta13

Postby Jarrieta13 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:03 pm

Until next time...

I would like to thank you for giving me and my wife our first experience of a fugitive toys party! Can't wait to attend more in the coming years. We might grow in age but we are all young in our hearts!! :cheers:

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:40 pm

First thing I have got to say again is Thank you Nelson for putting on another fun excellent party. It was great being able to meet lots of new funatics and hang out with lots of longtime friends. All of those games and the lip sync kept me entertained all night long. The food was excellent and all of the company around was great. You couldn't have asked for a better event. It truly did seem like everyone had a blast. Till next time! Thank you Nelson!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:57 am

Until next time...

Very well said Nelson. The party was awesome and I can’t wait for the next. It was a pleasure finally meeting you and taking a pic. Outstanding!!! =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:12 am

PopQueen27 wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
PopQueen27 wrote:
Thank you!! Hope so!

I praying for you to get through so we can have more high five fantastic times together

Thanks my friend. I don’t think any other people are getting tickets from the waitlist unfortunately.

So glad you where on the room where it all happen and congratulations on your geekypeeples giving gifts proto win cant wait for more high five fantastic times with you Queen
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:05 am

Jarrieta13 wrote:

Until next time...

I would like to thank you for giving me and my wife our first experience of a fugitive toys party! Can't wait to attend more in the coming years. We might grow in age but we are all young in our hearts!! :cheers:

:freddy1: awwe. So glad you had an amazing experience and can't wait for the next time we can party. Ultimately we are all here to celebrate a toy and I think a party thats what it's for. :bounce: :compress:

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Heard it was a awesome party hopefully i can be able to go to the next event.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:54 pm

Dv8sian wrote:Heard it was a awesome party hopefully i can be able to go to the next event.

I believe they do 2 or 3 parties a year. I could be wrong.
Image Image
ImageImage

sxrgio115

Postby sxrgio115 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:00 am

So sad I missed this, I need to keep a better eye out this year for all of these events. I need to expand my horizons!
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic
Wondercon 2023, SDCC 2023, Fright Night 2022, Killer Klowns!!

:whdat:

Return to “Pop!”