Collector Corps Spider-Man Blue

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
DrunkoPop

Re: Collector Corps Spider-Man Blue

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:42 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
I find it hard to recall a corps box that wasn’t underwhelming, last one I can recall liking was the green lantern box that had Ch’p and Killawog.

Agreed. Those were the days :notworthy:

I hope they can make it back, alot of those boxes are discounted right now in amazon

Yea because nobody is buying them. I won’t be too surprised if Funko puts an end to them. :cya:
Image Image
ImageImage

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:42 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Same here, I was quite disappointed with the x-men 97 box.

I find it hard to recall a corps box that wasn’t underwhelming, last one I can recall liking was the green lantern box that had Ch’p and Killawog.

Or when the boxes came with a comic book, that was a variant with a pops on the cover. Miss that

Image Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:46 am

DrunkoPop wrote:Yea because nobody is buying them. I won’t be too surprised if Funko puts an end to them. :cya:

I wouldn't be surprised either. There won't be a lot of MCU content in 2024, and I think a popular movie or show is what really drives sales of these boxes.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:55 am

Webslinger wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Or when the boxes came with a comic book, that was a variant with a pops on the cover. Miss that

I believe that Marvel had its hands all over the box & contents. Now Funko & Amazon chime in.
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:57 am

scullysdad wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:Yea because nobody is buying them. I won’t be too surprised if Funko puts an end to them. :cya:

I wouldn't be surprised either. There won't be a lot of MCU content in 2024, and I think a popular movie or show is what really drives sales of these boxes.

What they should do is for 2024, consentrate on much older Marvel Movies and older comic books. You can spray in new comic books as well. :hiding:
Image Image
ImageImage

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:26 am

Got my email that my box is out for delivery today. Exited to get this after all this time (2 months lol)

Image Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:18 am

Webslinger wrote:Got my email that my box is out for delivery today. Exited to get this after all this time (2 months lol)

Mine is out for delivery, too. I did see a reveal of what's in the box and it's pretty solid, and kind of perfect for Valentine's Day actually.

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 am

scullysdad wrote:
Webslinger wrote:Got my email that my box is out for delivery today. Exited to get this after all this time (2 months lol)

Mine is out for delivery, too. I did see a reveal of what's in the box and it's pretty solid, and kind of perfect for Valentine's Day actually.

Yeah I also saw the spoilers cause instagram can't wait I guess. Only thing that I'm disappointed is the next box being an MCU box. Like do some more comic inspired boxes. But to each their own

Image Image

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:50 pm

Webslinger wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Yeah I also saw the spoilers cause instagram can't wait I guess. Only thing that I'm disappointed is the next box being an MCU box. Like do some more comic inspired boxes. But to each their own

What's the theme of the next box? I tend to focus on getting pops I can get signed, so MCU-based doesn't bother me (but I agree the line is WAYYYYYY over-saturated).
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:57 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:
Webslinger wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

What's the theme of the next box? I tend to focus on getting pops I can get signed, so MCU-based doesn't bother me (but I agree the line is WAYYYYYY over-saturated).

Not sure if people want to be spoiled or not, so I am going to spoiler tag it:

Spoiler: show
Captain America 4

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:34 pm

scullysdad wrote:
FunkoEmu wrote:
Webslinger wrote:

Captain America 4

Which I would wonder if it would swap with something else since they pushed a lot back to next year. Don't need another spoiler Pop making news. Lol

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
FunkoEmu wrote:What's the theme of the next box? I tend to focus on getting pops I can get signed, so MCU-based doesn't bother me (but I agree the line is WAYYYYYY over-saturated).

Captain America 4

Which I would wonder if it would swap with something else since they pushed a lot back to next year. Don't need another spoiler Pop making news. Lol

If I had to guess, they might just be different poses or slight outfit changes like the Across the Spider-Verse box that came out 9ish months before the movie.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:57 am

Alanamaslama wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Captain America 4

If I had to guess, they might just be different poses or slight outfit changes like the Across the Spider-Verse box that came out 9ish months before the movie.

Yikes... definitely too early for that. Hopefully they don't spoil anything, but it won't be the first time if that happens
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:38 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

Yikes... definitely too early for that. Hopefully they don't spoil anything, but it won't be the first time if that happens

The X-Men 97 box also ran on a similar schedule. Came out in September 2023, but the show won’t come out for a few months from now.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:49 pm

Just bought the comics for this month's theme and my MCC box is arriving today, can't wait to check them out!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:36 pm

kmandude92 wrote:Just bought the comics for this month's theme and my MCC box is arriving today, can't wait to check them out!

Nice, hope you get it in mint condition
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:01 am

kmandude92 wrote:Just bought the comics for this month's theme and my MCC box is arriving today, can't wait to check them out!

I've read the story online, but I still need to buy the physical book for the collection. Especially after getting the box

Image Image

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:57 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Nice, hope you get it in mint condition

All of my stuff arrived safely, love these 2 Pops! (and the shirt is pretty cool)
ISO:
God Loki

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:58 pm

Webslinger wrote:

I've read the story online, but I still need to buy the physical book for the collection. Especially after getting the box

I'm starting the comic this week, excited to see what it's all about
ISO:
God Loki

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:29 am

Alanamaslama wrote:
FunkoEmu wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:

The X-Men 97 box also ran on a similar schedule. Came out in September 2023, but the show won’t come out for a few months from now.

Yea, we shall see. But would not surprise people if they did. Unless they had a Pop of a major new character. But most likely unmasked or variant of one from main line.

Webslinger

Postby Webslinger » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:40 am

Hopefully now that most everyone has got their box it won't be to much of a spoiler but I would like to eventually someday get a blue MJ pop to round out the set. IF not I'm still happy with what we got.

Image Image

Return to “Pop!”