Jason Kelce Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
kmandude92

Re: Jason Kelce Pop

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:14 pm

I like that they're basically making exactly how many people want to preorder and shutting it down. No overproduction, still somewhat limited, and a fun Pop for charity!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:35 pm

DougieFresh_83 wrote:I didn't think they would actually do it haha. I don't even know who this guy is, but I'm glad that they're doing this for charity!

Me either! I was shocked when I heard the news.

Markn12

Postby Markn12 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:14 pm

Glad to see this become a reality. I wish the production time could be shorter though, but I’ll take it!

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:18 pm

kmandude92 wrote:I like that they're basically making exactly how many people want to preorder and shutting it down. No overproduction, still somewhat limited, and a fun Pop for charity!

Totally agree. Although I bet more are produced than we'd think. I wonder if we ever do hear an actual production run count on it. I got it in case I can ever get it signed. I'm not an Eagles or Chiefs fan, but that dude has really won me over!
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:46 pm

I really thought this was a joke but guess not. Might be a good pop to have if you like the team or nice joke for a present. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:47 pm

Markn12 wrote:Glad to see this become a reality. I wish the production time could be shorter though, but I’ll take it!

I mean if people really like it they will buy it within the day. This is for charity though I would think they make it longer so people has a chance to donate more
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:04 pm

When I first saw this pop I thought it was the comedian Bert kreischer
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:37 pm

Too cool!
:freddy1:

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:53 pm

I can't believe they got this together so fast. I hope I can grab one to have him sign, definitely go on the wall of fame.

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:10 pm

Agreed! This was amazing. I hope they start capitalizing on pop culture moments like this more. What a fun keepsake, especially if you're a fan of the team.
ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:08 am

kmandude92 wrote:I like that they're basically making exactly how many people want to preorder and shutting it down. No overproduction, still somewhat limited, and a fun Pop for charity!

This is the way. I have been waiting them to take initiatives to combat stock versus demand for a while now and this really does look like the optimal way. A open edition for hardcore fans to take part in it and anyone that doesn’t pick it up, you snooze you lose!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:12 am

For sure going to get this pop, gives me a good laugh! lol
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:41 pm

I immediately ordered 2. This was so unexpected and I truly adore Jason Kelce and how much money he's raised for charity with his "Bills Mafia Antics" Such a good pop and I am excited about getting it in July

evanaki424

Postby evanaki424 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
evanaki424 wrote:
renardchua wrote:Lets go!!!!

Ordered mine. I cannot resist

Same! Plus two others for family.

A Kelce army! I love it

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:56 pm

Interesting take on a pop like this with preorders - I wonder if we'll see more things appear like this in the future!

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

funkonewscanada

Postby funkonewscanada » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:58 pm

Def ordered ours!!!

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:12 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:Interesting take on a pop like this with preorders - I wonder if we'll see more things appear like this in the future!

I mean they did this for charity, so maybe they will
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 am

Funnybob wrote:yah so awesome they listened to the fans and made this a reality! i hope they do more crowd sourced pops in the future!

Feel the same way. The more quick-sourced, meme-generated ones that get views and subsequently buys, the better, as it can open up an entirely new category of pops. I think the way they did this was a good one. While some of us speculated it would be an exclusive (via various ways), a pre-order essentially making it made-to-order, is a good way to capture a hot moment while not over-producing a pop. They should definitely utilize this method more in the future.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:35 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Funnybob wrote:yah so awesome they listened to the fans and made this a reality! i hope they do more crowd sourced pops in the future!

Feel the same way. The more quick-sourced, meme-generated ones that get views and subsequently buys, the better, as it can open up an entirely new category of pops. I think the way they did this was a good one. While some of us speculated it would be an exclusive (via various ways), a pre-order essentially making it made-to-order, is a good way to capture a hot moment while not over-producing a pop. They should definitely utilize this method more in the future.

I think it's fine coz it's for charity but I think it's not good to for them to preorder for exclusives
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:39 am

Seeing so many people order these from around the States, thought it would be primarily just the Philly area. I really like the charity element, especially that it went to the city it happened in. Jason does so much for charity, I went to one of his events down in Sea Isle last year. All money raised when to Eagles Autism Foundation.

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:01 am

Rcmal1 wrote:Seeing so many people order these from around the States, thought it would be primarily just the Philly area. I really like the charity element, especially that it went to the city it happened in. Jason does so much for charity, I went to one of his events down in Sea Isle last year. All money raised when to Eagles Autism Foundation.

The podcast has def helped both the kelces garner fans everywhere! I have non football people talking to me about it now which is still bonkers to me
Hello! My name's David, nice to meet you!

Anime/Pokemon Collector

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:23 am

Get it for a chuckle and to help a great charity!

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:40 am

Pretty cool pop! Got it for my girlfriend!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:31 pm

Great pop, great moment and great cause. I hope Funko does this process more in the future. Would certainly help with the over production we've had lately

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I think it's fine coz it's for charity but I think it's not good to for them to preorder for exclusives

I wouldn't say exclusives in general; in fact, that's what killed a lot of hype for other exclusives. But these type of "lightning in a bottle" exclusives, yes. Anything else, you want a bit of scarcity to it. But stuff like this, you only get Funko continuing to do it if they know they can make some money from it, so I think pre-orders are perfect for meme stuff.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:39 pm

Funkognome wrote:Great pop, great moment and great cause. I hope Funko does this process more in the future. Would certainly help with the over production we've had lately

I agree I think is awesome I ordered two
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:30 am

This is something I’ve wanted them to do for a while. It maintains desirability and it rewards the collectors that decided to pick it up in the moment instead of it being infinitely available. I think the biggest thing with collectibles in general is making sure they’re collectible. Don’t want to just pump out infinite amounts cause then they become toys.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:55 am

PopPChulo wrote:

This is something I’ve wanted them to do for a while. It maintains desirability and it rewards the collectors that decided to pick it up in the moment instead of it being infinitely available. I think the biggest thing with collectibles in general is making sure they’re collectible. Don’t want to just pump out infinite amounts cause then they become toys.

I just hope they don't restock it somehow which definitely defeats its purpose
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:52 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Agree. Unless demands is extremely high there really wouldn't be a reason to

rsomo93

Postby rsomo93 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:41 pm

I truly feel like there could be other pops that would bring in more attention from Funatics besides this pop. But I'm not against it at the same time...

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:28 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:

Restock like a new order or restock as in they sell extra that they had after customer orders? ;)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:40 am

digithor wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Restock like a new order or restock as in they sell extra that they had after customer orders? ;)

Will you be able to tell them apart? But definitely I would think they will produce more than the preorder to account for damage pops
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:59 am

zonkttc wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

A restock would legit defeat the purpose of a open edition unless they ordered extra and they are just putting the left overs up but tbh I’d rather them just send the left overs to the physical stores and not online to maintain rarity
PopPChulo

franniefunko

Postby franniefunko » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:19 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

A restock would legit defeat the purpose of a open edition unless they ordered extra and they are just putting the left overs up but tbh I’d rather them just send the left overs to the physical stores and not online to maintain rarity

It’s Funko we should expect to see a few restocks and of course buckeye sale

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:54 pm

Jason has been my favorite Kelce for a long time (even though he's not on my team) so I was stoked on this. I was so excited to order it and I was surprised about some of the negativity about it on socials. I mean I don't know why cause it seems like some one has to be negative about everything but shees! I can't wait till they are made and shipped out!
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 pm

Funko should make a Travis Kelce yelling at Andy Reid POP. That's blowing up as the next hot meme

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:40 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:

Totally agree. Although I bet more are produced than we'd think. I wonder if we ever do hear an actual production run count on it. I got it in case I can ever get it signed. I'm not an Eagles or Chiefs fan, but that dude has really won me over!

Yeah probably. I guess it's just nice to know it won't be on sale for half price in a few months lol
ISO:
God Loki

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:43 pm

PopPChulo wrote:

Totally agree - there are plenty of common Pops that will always be available for casual collectors, but there need to be limited Pops out there that keep the diehard collectors going
ISO:
God Loki

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

[-o< please don't restock [-o< please don't restock
ISO:
God Loki

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:57 pm

kmandude92 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

[-o< please don't restock [-o< please don't restock

I do not think they should nor do i think they will do a restock
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Return to “Pop!”