Most cherished Con Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
deadlycollects

Re: Most cherished Con Pop

Postby deadlycollects » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:30 am

Definitely freddy captain America metallic has been my favorite pickup since ive been talking about it for years now!

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:04 am

Most cherished con pop would be the LACC GITD Doctor Strange Ghost Rider. I think it was 2017 or 18. We lined up pretty early to get it at LACC and I immediately went across the hall to got it signed by the comic writer, Donny Cates. He was pretty baffled he didn’t know his own character combo was a pop. It was my second pop signed, but my first con exclusive pop signed. Getting them signed definitely adds fun to collecting.

At SDCC 2019, i was able to get into an exclusive signing and got my Aang/Momo Pop signed by ATLA co-creator Michael Dante DiMartino and ATLA graphic novelist Gene Luen Yang. One of favorite things I’ve gotten at a con. I’ve never been able to get exclusives that require you have to line up first thing for SDCC. This was one of those signings. Long story short, I accidentally ended up inside the lobby area and not in the massive line to get the hall. I was screwed if I had to go back to the end of the line. I saw people lining up at one door (not the massive line) and I figured if I waited long enough they would let me in once the rush died down.

A woman with a cane and her husband took a seat next to me. We chatted for awhile and had some good laughs. When the smaller line started moving, she told me to just follow her and she’ll say I was with them. It was the line for people with ADA (disabilities) badges! The security guard initially stopped me, but she waved him off and said I was with her.

We thought we were parting ways for our different exclusives. Turns out, the ATLA signing was actually one of several possible prizes from the same random drawing we were lining up for. I outright didn’t win anything, but her husband won the ATLA signing didn’t even hesitate to give it to me. I wasn’t expecting that. Crazy nice guy.

After the pandemic, I was able to get the same Aang pop signed by FC Yee (author of the novels) at SDCC 2022. Last year, I was finally able to add Aang’s VA signature to the same pop. Anyway, that was definitely made possibly only because two nice random people I met in line. I definitely owe Diane (I think that’s her name) and her husband one if I ever see them again.
Last edited by Alanamaslama on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:41 am

Chingy wrote:Kang and Kodos two-pack from SDCC 2019

That is a great 2 pack one of my favorites from SDCC 2019
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

MaxFMusic

Postby MaxFMusic » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:34 pm

Had my first SDCC last summer and I would definitely say the Freddy Funko as Toucan Pop is my favorite from the event! And as the bonus, I waited in line and was able to get the Mattel Creations 30th Anniversary of Jurassic Park Steven Spielberg figure, which is a huge favorite of mine as well!
Max F.
Media Scorer, Composer, and Trumpeter
Collecting since November 2013
Funatic Member since July 2022
200+ Funko products in my collection :freddy1:

Mags

Postby Mags » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:10 pm

I've never had the chance to go to any of the "big" cons, but I've got two contenders:
SDCC Super Saiyan God Goku my sister grabbed for me when the SDCC Bakugos sold out at our local Hot Topic that we have dubbed "Consolation Goku" and a Krillin that a friend got signed for me by Sonny Straight at NYCC

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:10 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:One of my favorites is the 2022 Hall H Shang-Chi. It was my first Hall H experience and I got to bring my wife with me too (any our baby was there but we didn’t know yet lol )
So a special piece forsure.

I really think the Hall H funkos are underrated they might never get another Hall H appearance and if they do they might decide against a big giveaway like that but I could be wrong. A lot of folks thought they'd be back last year and especially with Hall H being so limited with the strike it seemed like a guarantee but they didn't so those Hall H funkos might just really be one of a kind and even if they do make more and have another panel they'll always be the first! I remember being so hyped and I actually really like that Freddy he's basically me as a Funko at SDCC :D

It was a really cool experience to be a part of and also it was just a legit well run panel. I ended up selling my Shang-Chi pop but love the Freddy Hall H one and don't think I will ever part with that.

The Hall H Freddy is a staple piece for any Funko/SDCC goer. Love the counterpart from NyCC too!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:58 pm

Personal favorite that I held onto was Blues Clues SteveNYCC 2022. Favorite obtained 2nd hand is definitely GITD Oogie Boogie

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:26 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
I really think the Hall H funkos are underrated they might never get another Hall H appearance and if they do they might decide against a big giveaway like that but I could be wrong. A lot of folks thought they'd be back last year and especially with Hall H being so limited with the strike it seemed like a guarantee but they didn't so those Hall H funkos might just really be one of a kind and even if they do make more and have another panel they'll always be the first! I remember being so hyped and I actually really like that Freddy he's basically me as a Funko at SDCC :D

It was a really cool experience to be a part of and also it was just a legit well run panel. I ended up selling my Shang-Chi pop but love the Freddy Hall H one and don't think I will ever part with that.

The Hall H Freddy is a staple piece for any Funko/SDCC goer. Love the counterpart from NyCC too!

Yeah I think it really just screams "comic con attendee" in a good way :D

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:31 am

I've got a Freddy Funko as Scott Pilgrim, I love it
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:09 am

Tombstone set of Funko ! Doc holiday
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Id have to say my Freddy as Toucan is my favorite con pop.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Ragnar_7

Postby Ragnar_7 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:04 pm

My most cherished pop(s) would be my convention DBZ pops even though I didn't get them all at the convention. I'm still pretty happy. Something that isn't funkonrelated that I cherished is my pokemon collection.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:14 pm

So many choices and great memories to sift over. The one that pops (no pun intended) into my mind first, was when I was a newbie at all this and I desperately needed some pops from the SDCC 2018 Funko booth and struck out in the lottery. One of the kindest Funatics ever, offered to get them for me and that meant the world to me. Thanks to TheNeck, I was able to add The Banana Splits and HR Pufnstuf to my collection and I treasure them to this day.
Hi! I’m Eric

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:03 pm

desdin28 wrote:I have never been chosen for the funko lottery for the past 4-5 years until 2023 SDCC and NYCC. So the one I cherish most would be the Gon adult form or the mystery bag and getting ECCC Charmander. In general for a con pop that would go to Lincoln, Wynonna Earp or Brook! Still have them to this day (the 100 and One Piece are my favorites! Wynonna Earp was a gift from my friend who introduce me the show and still cherish her show recommendation to this day :)

In terms of autos, that would be a signed Sabito from NYCC 2023! Where they invited the VA (Max) to the stage and he asked the questions - "aside from the well known characters you see here, what other characters do I voice?" Was surprise no one said Red XIII (FFVII is my favorite and was going to panel). When I yelled this, he replied "did you google." Lol Fortunately, I was able to meet the cast of FFVII (minus Matt Mercer) where I mention to Max, thank you for the auto! In which he replied, "Oh that was you!" and shared a laugh.

Outside of pop, that would be Overwatch autos (not on the pop) but a main poster I have. Also, my collection of getting selfies with them! Every single interaction I had with each VA were memorable, even showing up on one of their insta stories! Lucio, Roadhog and Symmetra VA was hilarious, Mercy VA was sweet when talking about career goals, Soldier 76 was awesome! Especially the funny and weird faces we make in the selfies we had, I cherished most.

Hope this year is the year you win all the lotteries! LOL May The Force be with you!
How have I not heard all these auto stories :P They're pretty awesome lol

Can't wait to hear your auto story with Nami Swannnnnnn and Usopp :P so luckyyyyyyy!
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

post31

Postby post31 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:04 pm

V for Vendetta it was also my first pop and SDCC volunteer shirts.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:38 pm

Hmm...hard to pick one @__@

5) Freddy Flux(es) (from my first Fundays)
4) Mr. Hyde & Bugs Bunny 2-pack (an awesome gift from bb206--love these two sculpts)
3) Blacklight Optimus Freddy (was on stage to help win it for our team at Fundays)
2) Going Merry (which had sold out even though i had the first timeslot for the day at the con...and just as i was paying, they restocked T-T)
1) Yoda Freddy (because Yoda :P and also because my buddy caselxASD helped me acquire it as he was leaving the Fundays venue) :)
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:11 pm

Oh I love these pops and stories so much. So probably it's a 3 way tie between the Showtime Freddy (my 1st Fundays), Ted Lasso from SDCC 2022 (bc even though I did not win a spot into the booth, a super generous funatic got me one on PN) and Indy from NYCC 2023 (bc again, one of the best people I have ever met got me this pop to celebrate my 1st NYCC). Anything that anyone ever helped me get will always stay with me and just looking at them bring back fun and chaotic vibes.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:15 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:Oh I love these pops and stories so much. So probably it's a 3 way tie between the Showtime Freddy (my 1st Fundays), Ted Lasso from SDCC 2022 (bc even though I did not win a spot into the booth, a super generous funatic got me one on PN) and Indy from NYCC 2023 (bc again, one of the best people I have ever met got me this pop to celebrate my 1st NYCC). Anything that anyone ever helped me get will always stay with me and just looking at them bring back fun and chaotic vibes.

Any pop with a story will always be special
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:43 pm

Mine is Freddy Flux from my first Fundays. I honestly had 0 idea going into the event what to expect - I was so nervous that year and I brought my sister along for moral support. Needless to say, I will never ever forget that night (I wasn't even a board memeber back then until a kind Funatic told me about them and I joined shortly after my return home) I'm a Daft Punk fan, so getting that Freddy was unreal - it will never leave my collection ever! It's a constant reminder of the absolutely unbelievable time I had that night. I still look back on that time and smile and laugh about it! (Prize patrol song anyone?)

Bonus Item - My Rebel Aliance Funko onsie suit thing from being in one of the competitons - I was called on stage during Fundays to compete for my team, back then they gave you themed cover up disposable suits - when the competition was over, I tried to give it back but they told me to keep it!!! I still have it and put it on sometimes (haha) it's fragile so I'm super careful with it, but it's such an amazing and unique collectible for me to have personally.
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am

Probably my Freddy as Yoda, also the Autographed Ahsoka my wife secretly got for me at con and surprised me in the hotel room with her.

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:47 am

As weird as it is, my most cherished is black lighting from the first virtual con. I know it’s not high in value but it was my first con LE that I was surprised to have a chance at. As well the significance behind what the world was going through at the time as we all sat indoors trying to get that Con spirit virtually alive.

Also a second market buy but Freddy Flux (funko on face) is another one I appreciate a lot!

My most sought/wish Con pop is Bobs Big Boy SDCC edition
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:36 pm

My most cherished con pop is my Freddy Summertime from Fundays 2022. I remember how the section I was in just roared with excitement and I don't think I've ever felt more like a funatic than in that moment.

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:42 pm

My most cherished Con pop is the Freddy Flux winking from 2017 Fundays. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of how much fun I had at SDCC and Fundays. It was my first time attending both SDCC and Fundays that year (I got off the Fundays waitlist two weeks prior to SDCC). I still have the 2017 Funday’s theme song stuck in my head. I also went the Funko’s Pop up shop and the Conan O’Brien show. What a great Con experience that I will never forget and will always cherish in my memory.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

FunkoPDX

Postby FunkoPDX » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:29 pm

I love displaying my pops that remind me of stories and experiences.
I missed out on the Conan pop up but definitely wished I didn’t.

So hard to pick my favorite since a handful are tied to fun memories.
I would say Loki SDCC from 2014 is my most prized. But 2019 nycc was also filled with a lot of great convention pulls.

AnyGivenFunko wrote:My most cherished Con pop is the Freddy Flux winking from 2017 Fundays. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of how much fun I had at SDCC and Fundays. It was my first time attending both SDCC and Fundays that year (I got off the Fundays waitlist two weeks prior to SDCC). I still have the 2017 Funday’s theme song stuck in my head. I also went the Funko’s Pop up shop and the Conan O’Brien show. What a great Con experience that I will never forget and will always cherish in my memory.
Cheers Funko Fam!

sbgamesnpops

Postby sbgamesnpops » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm

Mine are the set of blue chrome Star Wars pops from Celebration. It was my first Funko convention experience and was happy to add them to my collection

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:14 pm

I would go with as a set the Big Bang Theory in DC cosplay outfits (SDCC 2019) Love that episode involving the costume party.

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 pm

My most cherished con exclusive is still the NYCC 2017 Freddy Funko as the Statue of Liberty. It was my first experience with for a con as a new Funko collector. I had missed the trio Ad Icon bundle and the minute this dropped I was so happy to get one.

It was also my first Pop signed by Mike
ImageImageImageImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:34 am

Lately its my latest freddy funko fundqys exclusives. I think its because its the most recent big purchase

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:21 am

Haven't attended a convention in person yet, but going to SDCC this year. Stoked that I won't have to buy con sticked pops off a reseller this year <3

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:49 am

Most definitely my Stan Lee/Todd McFarlane Spidey Japan Exclusive glow pop - Stan signed at his very last con appearance in Vegas!

Caroborri

Postby Caroborri » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:23 pm

Marvel_Mama wrote:My favorite Con pop would be ECCC Bigfoot. We waited in line for hours and by the time booth opened so many ppl had cut in line that we didnt end up getting it. A friend of ours did and let us have it. Love our Funko Family. The other Pop in our collection that is very significant was the OG Hulkbuster our of the MCC box once I saw that pop it was over for me. Thousands of pops later it really hooked me. Thats why its in my profile pic. Epic pop and always will be for me.

Thats a great one

Elewitt2022

Postby Elewitt2022 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:09 pm

BearyAllen wrote:I have quite a few but I think the Conan Pops are some of my favorite too! Especially that 1st year of doing that line rotation through the Manchester trying to get the full set!

I totally remember that process. On the first two days you could go through he line twice because nobody knew what was going on. By day three you were lucky to get through once and by day 4 the line was so long that we didn't even make it inside the building.
Instagram: @suplexrd

:freddy3:

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:20 pm

I'm the same way. I have a few pops that I kept and I have it displayed due to experiences and I relive the memories through it.

[quote="FunkoPDX"]I love displaying my pops that remind me of stories and experiences.
I missed out on the Conan pop up but definitely wished I didn’t.

So hard to pick my favorite since a handful are tied to fun memories.
I would say Loki SDCC from 2014 is my most prized. But 2019 nycc was also filled with a lot of great convention pulls.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:17 am

Elewitt2022 wrote:
BearyAllen wrote:I have quite a few but I think the Conan Pops are some of my favorite too! Especially that 1st year of doing that line rotation through the Manchester trying to get the full set!

I totally remember that process. On the first two days you could go through he line twice because nobody knew what was going on. By day three you were lucky to get through once and by day 4 the line was so long that we didn't even make it inside the building.

Was this different then attending the shows and receiving one?

Elewitt2022

Postby Elewitt2022 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:50 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
Elewitt2022 wrote:

Was this different then attending the shows and receiving one?

Yes, the first two years they handed them out with a very simple 50/50 chance raffle ticket.

Then they started giving them out at the shows and had a few that they gave out from social media posts - like meet me at this place in 5 minutes and you can have a conan pop. Each year it got harder to get them.
Instagram: @suplexrd

:freddy3:

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:34 am

dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:I have never been chosen for the funko lottery for the past 4-5 years until 2023 SDCC and NYCC. So the one I cherish most would be the Gon adult form or the mystery bag and getting ECCC Charmander. In general for a con pop that would go to Lincoln, Wynonna Earp or Brook! Still have them to this day (the 100 and One Piece are my favorites! Wynonna Earp was a gift from my friend who introduce me the show and still cherish her show recommendation to this day :)

In terms of autos, that would be a signed Sabito from NYCC 2023! Where they invited the VA (Max) to the stage and he asked the questions - "aside from the well known characters you see here, what other characters do I voice?" Was surprise no one said Red XIII (FFVII is my favorite and was going to panel). When I yelled this, he replied "did you google." Lol Fortunately, I was able to meet the cast of FFVII (minus Matt Mercer) where I mention to Max, thank you for the auto! In which he replied, "Oh that was you!" and shared a laugh.

Outside of pop, that would be Overwatch autos (not on the pop) but a main poster I have. Also, my collection of getting selfies with them! Every single interaction I had with each VA were memorable, even showing up on one of their insta stories! Lucio, Roadhog and Symmetra VA was hilarious, Mercy VA was sweet when talking about career goals, Soldier 76 was awesome! Especially the funny and weird faces we make in the selfies we had, I cherished most.

Hope this year is the year you win all the lotteries! LOL May The Force be with you!
How have I not heard all these auto stories :P They're pretty awesome lol

Can't wait to hear your auto story with Nami Swannnnnnn and Usopp :P so luckyyyyyyy!

Likewise, may the force be with you as well for all lotteries to come!
Whaaaa, pretty sure you heard these auto stories! I believe I told you one of my fave memories is walking around NYCC and I hear a familiar voice saying nice shirt (overwatch shirt). I turned around and see Reinhardt voice actor walking around! Totally unexpected! Was hoping to shake his hand and hopefully ask him to sign the poster but he was too fast LOL
Oooooo, definitely looking forward to sharing that story!! Geez couple more weeks until then!!

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:10 am

That 1st year of Conan Pops was so much fun! I almost got a full set, but by the time that Sunday rolled around, everyone had heard about them and the line to the Manchester was outrageously long! It sold out before I got halfway through the line.

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:45 pm

I’d say Conan pops and Indiana jones from sdcc

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

I think it’s gotta be the Stan Lee pop I got autographed in 2016 LACC
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:13 am

One of my most cherished is Marvin The Martian Neon Pink, I also like collecting the extra goodies that funko gives away at the conventions and events.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”