Fallout tv show pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
post31

Re: Fallout tv show pops

Postby post31 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 pm

fairytail081202 wrote:I'm on the second episode right now, it's getting better and better

It’s like that all the way through. There is not one weak episode also.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

nostaljay

Postby nostaljay » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm

Would love some more fallout pops, really enjoy the line.
ImageImage
#TEAMPROTOROBOS #TEAMFUNAMUCK BEARS

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

post31 wrote:
fairytail081202 wrote:I'm on the second episode right now, it's getting better and better

By the last episode you're gonna be so glad season 2 is already in the works

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

post31 wrote:

jibcollect

Postby jibcollect » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 pm

I'm watching episode 4 as we speak. Trying to take my time watching the show its THAT good haha

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am

Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:New Vegas tv show pops for season 2

I'd be hyped for any of them but NV styled ones would take the crown for sure. So many good options.

I have to start playing the games before season 2 comes out

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 am

If they made pops for the show, I would buy them all. It's the best show out there.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:03 am

Rick_Morty46 wrote:If they made pops for the show, I would buy them all. It's the best show out there.

Best show of this year so far. I was really impressed

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:34 am

zonkttc wrote:
post31 wrote:

Oh cool, we were watching last night and just wondering this! Maybe there would be something special at SDCC then to promote
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:02 am

funkomarv96 wrote:
Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:New Vegas tv show pops for season 2

I'd be hyped for any of them but NV styled ones would take the crown for sure. So many good options.

You're in for a treat! If you liked the vibe from the show, there's a really good chance you'll like the games too. IMO, Fallout 4 has the best gunplay/mechanics, New Vegas the best story. 3 is ok. I didn't play 1 or 2 since the isometric view wasn't my cup of tea.

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 pm

zonkttc wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:If they made pops for the show, I would buy them all. It's the best show out there.

This show and Shogun have been surprise breakouts for me.
SDCC: 2010 - 2023
Wondercon: 2016 - 2023

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm

Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:
Mayo wrote:

You're in for a treat! If you liked the vibe from the show, there's a really good chance you'll like the games too. IMO, Fallout 4 has the best gunplay/mechanics, New Vegas the best story. 3 is ok. I didn't play 1 or 2 since the isometric view wasn't my cup of tea.

Is there a certain order I should play the games? I just downloaded fallout 76 for free

poporazzy

Postby poporazzy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:48 pm

Grogu wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

Agreed! Definitely feel like people are still sleeping on both shows!

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 pm

Grogu wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

I haven't had a chance to watch Shogun, but I have heard great things. I loved Fallout and just finished it, so may pick up Shogun now.

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:23 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Grogu wrote:
zonkttc wrote:Best show of this year so far. I was really impressed

I haven't had a chance to watch Shogun, but I have heard great things. I loved Fallout and just finished it, so may pick up Shogun now.

If you like historical fiction, you won't be disappointed with Shogun.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:42 pm

Grogu wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
Grogu wrote:

Yes, I do. I just need to carve out time for all this amazing tv!

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:44 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Grogu wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

Even though it's 10 episodes, the time will fly trust me.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:00 pm

funkomarv96 wrote:Is there a certain order I should play the games? I just downloaded fallout 76 for free

I would do them in order. Fallout 3 is my personal favorite, and I think the Capital Wasteland is the best location in the games. True story: I knew the Washington DC Metro pretty well just from exploring it in the game, which surprised my wife because I am terrible with directions usually.

The stories are a lot more in-depth in New Vegas and Fallout 4. I never played FO76 because I don't like playing online.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:03 pm

scullysdad wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:Is there a certain order I should play the games? I just downloaded fallout 76 for free

I would do them in order. Fallout 3 is my personal favorite, and I think the Capital Wasteland is the best location in the games. True story: I knew the Washington DC Metro pretty well just from exploring it in the game, which surprised my wife because I am terrible with directions usually.

The stories are a lot more in-depth in New Vegas and Fallout 4. I never played FO76 because I don't like playing online.

I finished Fallout 3 many years ago, but am now thinking of starting Fallout 4 again. I am like you with FO76, as I really prefer the single player story narrative versus online. But this show really got me interested in going back.

Now, they need to do a Skyrim show, or just release the Elder Scrolls 6, I am not getting any younger, haha.

ShellyGt86

Postby ShellyGt86 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:00 am

I finally watched these episodes on Prime. I found myself binge watching. I think it was spin on what it could be if we went to war. That being said, great pops to be made.
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

DJR

Postby DJR » Wed May 01, 2024 2:00 am

post31 wrote:
DJR wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:
Right!? That and ghoul I'd definitely pick up right away

A Ghoul would be cool. How about a Vault 31, 32, 33 three pack?

I want a vault 31 vault suit more than anything in the world. Though I would just use it to put my pop yourself head on it.

HAHA that would be fun.

DJR

Postby DJR » Wed May 01, 2024 2:00 am

Grogu wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
Grogu wrote:

Even though it's 10 episodes, the time will fly trust me.

\Totally does. good series.

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Wed May 01, 2024 2:57 am

scullysdad wrote:

lol that’s how I feel with gta v I’ve never been to California but I feel like I’d be an expert at navigation because of the game

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Wed May 01, 2024 8:54 am

funkomarv96 wrote:
Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:

Is there a certain order I should play the games? I just downloaded fallout 76 for free

IMO, I would do Fallout 4 > New Vegas > Fallout 3/Fallout 76 (depending on if you want more lore/story or gameplay).

Fallout 4 was more divisive with it's main story but it's QOL changes definitely made it a more modern game than the previous ones.

Fallout 76 plays pretty much like Fallout 4 but the story is less focused. It's definitely designed to be a live service game. I didn't like it on release but had a much better time with it last year when I played.

KingKag3

Postby KingKag3 » Wed May 01, 2024 9:09 am

Did the older Fallout pops raise in price?

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:45 am

Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:
Mayo wrote:

IMO, I would do Fallout 4 > New Vegas > Fallout 3/Fallout 76 (depending on if you want more lore/story or gameplay).

Fallout 4 was more divisive with it's main story but it's QOL changes definitely made it a more modern game than the previous ones.

Fallout 76 plays pretty much like Fallout 4 but the story is less focused. It's definitely designed to be a live service game. I didn't like it on release but had a much better time with it last year when I played.

I heard they continued to work and improve Fallout 76. I may give it a try after I beat Fallout 4.

trzadrake

Postby trzadrake » Wed May 01, 2024 11:01 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I finished Fallout 3 many years ago, but am now thinking of starting Fallout 4 again. I am like you with FO76, as I really prefer the single player story narrative versus online. But this show really got me interested in going back.

Now, they need to do a Skyrim show, or just release the Elder Scrolls 6, I am not getting any younger, haha.

I'm there for an Elder Scrolls show. Fallout show is great so far, get the same people working on Elder Scrolls and I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:05 am

trzadrake wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I'm there for an Elder Scrolls show. Fallout show is great so far, get the same people working on Elder Scrolls and I'm sure it'll be a hit.

I believe the creators are the same ones that created Westworld on HBO. The first season of Westworld was amazing, but it lost a bit of momentum, so I am hoping Fallout keeps it going. I really like how it ended the first season. Got enough resolution, but also left things open for the next season.

KelsoTastic

Postby KelsoTastic » Wed May 01, 2024 11:36 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
trzadrake wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

I believe the creators are the same ones that created Westworld on HBO. The first season of Westworld was amazing, but it lost a bit of momentum, so I am hoping Fallout keeps it going. I really like how it ended the first season. Got enough resolution, but also left things open for the next season.

I know Westworld got a bit confusing to me but do wish they continued with it. Really loved the concept.

Finished Fallout on my way back from Chicago and loved it!
I wouldn't mind a Lucy Funko in vault suit and a chase of her in the white tank with blood on it.
Funko Collector since 2014
First Pop Ygritte GOT
Favorite Pop Signed Oscar Isaac MoonKnight

Image Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:12 pm

KingKag3 wrote:Did the older Fallout pops raise in price?

It doesn’t look like it. Seems like the prices are pretty average on the second market, nothing too outrageous.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:18 pm

KelsoTastic wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
trzadrake wrote:

I know Westworld got a bit confusing to me but do wish they continued with it. Really loved the concept.

Finished Fallout on my way back from Chicago and loved it!
I wouldn't mind a Lucy Funko in vault suit and a chase of her in the white tank with blood on it.

Really great idea on the Lucy Pop. Would definitely go after that Chase.

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed May 01, 2024 1:28 pm

with all the comparisons to shogun which I loved I think I'll take a look at this one even though I've never played.

KelsoTastic

Postby KelsoTastic » Wed May 01, 2024 6:11 pm

odnar wrote:with all the comparisons to shogun which I loved I think I'll take a look at this one even though I've never played.

Shogun was great and really loved Fallout.

Honestly don't think you need to play to game to enjoy Fallout but there are a lot of cool Easter eggs from the game. So it's super cool catching things.
Funko Collector since 2014
First Pop Ygritte GOT
Favorite Pop Signed Oscar Isaac MoonKnight

Image Image

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:17 pm

KelsoTastic wrote:
odnar wrote:with all the comparisons to shogun which I loved I think I'll take a look at this one even though I've never played.

Shogun was great and really loved Fallout.

Honestly don't think you need to play to game to enjoy Fallout but there are a lot of cool Easter eggs from the game. So it's super cool catching things.

Agreed. You really don't need to play the game to enjoy Fallout the show. It does an excellent job in world building and explaining everything. It did motivate me to go back to the game though!

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am

Fugly16 wrote:
post31 wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:I'm definitely going to this weekend!

It’s really good. Hope you like it.

I only got through 5 but I'm loving it so far. A lot of Leo pointing memeing going on, on my couch watching this lol

Can't wait till season 2, hope it's not to long. There moving there film crew from New York to Los Angeles for the tax credit incentive.

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Thu May 02, 2024 9:57 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Mayo wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:

I heard they continued to work and improve Fallout 76. I may give it a try after I beat Fallout 4.

Have fun! Just be ready for your base inventory to fill up. You'll either have to do a ton of inventory management (doesn't feel right for every other Bethesda game where I hoard like a madman) or you can pay for their subcription service (was $15 a month at the time) to increase the base capacity. That was my biggest problem with it and the main reason I quit. Wasn't willing to pay at the time.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm

Mayo wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
Mayo wrote:

Have fun! Just be ready for your base inventory to fill up. You'll either have to do a ton of inventory management (doesn't feel right for every other Bethesda game where I hoard like a madman) or you can pay for their subcription service (was $15 a month at the time) to increase the base capacity. That was my biggest problem with it and the main reason I quit. Wasn't willing to pay at the time.

Ah, that doesn't sound ideal to pay extra for additional inventory. I get that they need to make money and it is a live service game, but I definitely am hesitant to start that. I think Fallout 4 may take me awhile to finish, so we'll see!

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 pm

post31 wrote:I would love for them to add fallout tv show pops to the fallout line. Specifically Lucy, Maximus with and without armor, Cooper in human and ghoul form, and Siggi but make him with removal head. I also would like Thaddeus and Norm.

P.S. if you haven’t watched the show check it out it’s pretty amazing.

I have heard such amazing things and I think this just made me decide this weekend I shall be watching.

post31

Postby post31 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:50 pm

nerdgirlbritt wrote:
post31 wrote:I would love for them to add fallout tv show pops to the fallout line. Specifically Lucy, Maximus with and without armor, Cooper in human and ghoul form, and Siggi but make him with removal head. I also would like Thaddeus and Norm.

I have heard such amazing things and I think this just made me decide this weekend I shall be watching.

Please come back here and tell us if you liked it.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

DisneyFan24

Postby DisneyFan24 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:58 pm

nerdgirlbritt wrote:

You will enjoy that choice.

Return to “Pop!”