Doja Cat 2024 Festival Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
zonkttc

Re: Doja Cat 2024 Festival Pop

Postby zonkttc » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:I do like the idea of the limited timeframe keep it for the real fans that really want it

It really increases the demand

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

zonkttc wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:I do like the idea of the limited timeframe keep it for the real fans that really want it

I agree i think its a good idea as well
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

PopCub3

Postby PopCub3 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:59 pm

Can’t wait til I get paid!!! I need!!!
Sean aka Popcubb on IG and cubcore3 on Twitter (x)

:freddy4:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:04 pm

I was talking with my wife about experiencing coechella one day since we never been and at the same time I thought about the idea of funko setting up a small booth with a coechalla exclusive! that can be the start of maybe some kind of limited artist exclusive pop every year during coachella just like this doja cat.

FunkoMatt857697

Postby FunkoMatt857697 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 pm

This is a great idea! I like the idea of timed/limited edition special occasion pops

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:11 pm

Fnava87 wrote:I was talking with my wife about experiencing coechella one day since we never been and at the same time I thought about the idea of funko setting up a small booth with a coechalla exclusive! that can be the start of maybe some kind of limited artist exclusive pop every year during coachella just like this doja cat.

Many people would have a damaged pop by the end of the night lol. Also the majority of people at Coachella would not be interested in Funko so much that they’d get their own booth. A cute artist exclusive being sold as merch in the booths could work though. But as stated would be damaged by the end of the night lol.

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 pm

zonkttc wrote:

Which in turn increases value :freddy2:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:26 pm

CAHLEB wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:I was talking with my wife about experiencing coechella one day since we never been and at the same time I thought about the idea of funko setting up a small booth with a coechalla exclusive! that can be the start of maybe some kind of limited artist exclusive pop every year during coachella just like this doja cat.

Many people would have a damaged pop by the end of the night lol. Also the majority of people at Coachella would not be interested in Funko so much that they’d get their own booth. A cute artist exclusive being sold as merch in the booths could work though. But as stated would be damaged by the end of the night lol.

hahaha yeah very true ,but you do have a point booth probably be too much maybe like you mention sale the exclusive where they sale merch that could be an idea.

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 pm

I've caught a couple of her lives on the tik toks, she is a wild personality. I remember when she just straight up decided to shave her head and went and got some clippers and just buzz cut herself.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SDCC 1999-2024

Cheesemango

Postby Cheesemango » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 pm

darn, I missed this release. I hope they make some extra for collectors who still want it

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 pm

Cheesemango wrote:darn, I missed this release. I hope they make some extra for collectors who still want it

you should be okay, once they start hitting collectors hands you wont have trouble finding one for a great price.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

CAHLEB wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

Which in turn increases value :freddy2:

You got the idea lol

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:27 pm

zonkttc wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
nerdgirlbritt wrote:
I agree the special occasion ones are great. I feel like it is a way to preserve a memory in a fun collectible. Like the movie moments but for real life.

I hope they don't overproduced though

I agree keeping it in an exclusive would be the most beneficial

I love the idea of more items being exclusive it brings more thrill to it. I totally get how nice it is for everyone to have them but finding a grail and having it be limited just gives a whole different rush and specialness when it comes to specific events.

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Sat May 04, 2024 10:48 am

scullysdad wrote:https://funko.com/pop-doja-cat-festival-2024-with-pop-protector/85993.html

Funko has a preorder window for Doja Cat from Coachella. I dig Doja Cat so I will buy one of these for sure.

This new thing Funko is doing where they make limited runs of event or special occasion Pops is brilliant. I hope they keep doing it. So far I have ordered The Rock from Wrestlemania and now this one, but keep 'em coming!

Agreed. This is a better idea for those who are truly interested and could guarantee that you don’t miss out on the pop.
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat May 04, 2024 12:00 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
scullysdad wrote:https://funko.com/pop-doja-cat-festival-2024-with-pop-protector/85993.html

Funko has a preorder window for Doja Cat from Coachella. I dig Doja Cat so I will buy one of these for sure.

This new thing Funko is doing where they make limited runs of event or special occasion Pops is brilliant. I hope they keep doing it. So far I have ordered The Rock from Wrestlemania and now this one, but keep 'em coming!

Agreed. This is a better idea for those who are truly interested and could guarantee that you don’t miss out on the pop.

Very smart business move imo

Return to “Pop!”