how fast for the new Disney wave to have a hard to find?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
gumbyack454

how fast for the new Disney wave to have a hard to find?

Postby gumbyack454 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm

How long does it usually take for a new wave to start getting hard to find ones? I just want to know if I should buy them now or do I have time to slowly get some here and there. Also which ones out of the new Disney wave do you think will be the hard to find ones?

Meth68

Re: how fast for the new Disney wave to have a hard to find?

Postby Meth68 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:04 pm

hard to answer that because it depends which become the most popular with people shopping around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Vinny
Mainly collecting Freddy's now. :freddy2:

lucky19

Postby lucky19 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

I think Disney is the only one to carry the new series apart from eBay (which they buy from disney and sell for a higher price) and private sellers. So with that being I dout series 3 will sellout online instore is a different story. What they have instore at the time may vary. But when series 4 comes out that's when series 3 starts to get hard to find.

gumbyack454

Postby gumbyack454 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Thank You!

Return to “Pop!”