Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
DrunkoPop

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Rozureido wrote:Haven't posted in a while figured I'd share one more time before I start setting up my new "Nerd Room". Doing house reno's this spring and we've decided to try and adult-ify the main living area so all the pops will be moved to our office once things get started in a few weeks. Still debating whether I want to consolidate the collection or just go all out and by 3 more detolfs... lol

I love all these OOB displays, thanks for sharing!

That lilo & stitch collection is straight FIRE!!!!! :compress:
Image Image
ImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm

digithor wrote:Just curious how people feel about dust build up on their collections, dust often especially with glass cases? OOB collectors having to move them to get behind/around?

Personally I don't trip. 95% of my collection is in box, so it's easy to maintain.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:05 pm

Rozureido wrote:Haven't posted in a while figured I'd share one more time before I start setting up my new "Nerd Room". Doing house reno's this spring and we've decided to try and adult-ify the main living area so all the pops will be moved to our office once things get started in a few weeks. Still debating whether I want to consolidate the collection or just go all out and by 3 more detolfs... lol

Spoiler: show
[img]https://i.imgur.com/K3sMAVm.jpg[/img

Love the collection! =D> =D> =D>
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
digithor wrote:Just curious how people feel about dust build up on their collections, dust often especially with glass cases? OOB collectors having to move them to get behind/around?

Personally I don't trip. 95% of my collection is in box, so it's easy to maintain.

That's the mostly the same as mine, its that oob that makes me feel like a lot of more time spent on upkeep.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:12 am

digithor wrote:

That's the mostly the same as mine, its that oob that makes me feel like a lot of more time spent on upkeep.

If the pops oob are in a glass case there shouldn't be dust, as the case should prevent any dust from getting inside

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:20 am

Ha Ha! Yep, 95% of mine is packed up still. Can't seem to find the time to get them displayed. I just recently decided how I was going to do it. So maybe 5 years from now I'll get it done.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:40 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Personally I don't trip. 95% of my collection is in box, so it's easy to maintain.

If the pops oob are in a glass case there shouldn't be dust, as the case should prevent any dust from getting inside

Yeah, for the most part.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:53 am

No MARCH Display for me! [-(
Image Image
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:59 am

HekterPopAholic wrote:
TheStephil wrote:Set up a few shelves for my Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collection. I need to add a few more shelves for the upcoming wave and the outstanding pops I haven't managed to snag yet. Any suggestions on rearranging the collection to flow a bit better?

View of full wall:

Top Shelf is Fantastic Beasts + Dobby:

Middle Shelf is Good Characters:

Bottom Shelf is Villains and Ghosts:

I have to always show love to a good looking Wizarding World display! even if its two years later :D

I really need to post some updated photos. The collection has grown and they have been moved.
Hi, I’m Steph.

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:16 am

TheStephil wrote:
HekterPopAholic wrote:
TheStephil wrote:Set up a few shelves for my Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collection. I need to add a few more shelves for the upcoming wave and the outstanding pops I haven't managed to snag yet. Any suggestions on rearranging the collection to flow a bit better?

View of full wall:

Top Shelf is Fantastic Beasts + Dobby:

Middle Shelf is Good Characters:

Bottom Shelf is Villains and Ghosts:

I have to always show love to a good looking Wizarding World display! even if its two years later :D

I really need to post some updated photos. The collection has grown and they have been moved.

Can't wait to see the updated photos! =D>
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:09 pm

I have an interview tomorrow, so I wanted to clean up the part of the collection that shows me behind me on Zoom calls. This is only a small part of my collection, but I wanted to show it off since it usually just looks like an out of control pile of Pops on top of a bookshelf lol

The plan is to move the two Usagi Yojimbo pieces so I can stack Pops five high, but I just didn't have the time today so it was just a dusting and moving around a few things. (Excuse the glare, these are all in protectors!) Eventually I will have to take photos of the entire collection, but the rest of my home office is pretty messy right now.

Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 pm

scullysdad wrote:
I have an interview tomorrow, so I wanted to clean up the part of the collection that shows me behind me on Zoom calls. This is only a small part of my collection, but I wanted to show it off since it usually just looks like an out of control pile of Pops on top of a bookshelf lol

The plan is to move the two Usagi Yojimbo pieces so I can stack Pops five high, but I just didn't have the time today so it was just a dusting and moving around a few things. (Excuse the glare, these are all in protectors!) Eventually I will have to take photos of the entire collection, but the rest of my home office is pretty messy right now.

Awesome backdrop for a interview. =D> =D> =D> I wish more folks did this and not use the fake beach/office/country scene.

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 pm

cool that this one is still rolling along.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:25 am

icemanfan44 wrote:cool that this one is still rolling along.

Bear that is one impressive protos set you got there with some love of DC. Superman or GA would be my DC wish list for a proto. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:47 am

scullysdad wrote:I have an interview tomorrow, so I wanted to clean up the part of the collection that shows me behind me on Zoom calls. This is only a small part of my collection, but I wanted to show it off since it usually just looks like an out of control pile of Pops on top of a bookshelf lol

sweet collection! the oob eleven and spidey add a nice changeup touch!

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Tusken wrote:

Bear that is one impressive protos set you got there with some love of DC. Superman or GA would be my DC wish list for a proto. :freddy3:

I had the glow GL proto but sold it at cost to a friend years ago. Was a different time in Funko history.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

Apes0430

Postby Apes0430 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Love seeing the circus punks!

HekterPopAholic

Postby HekterPopAholic » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:55 am

scullysdad wrote:I have an interview tomorrow, so I wanted to clean up the part of the collection that shows me behind me on Zoom calls. This is only a small part of my collection, but I wanted to show it off since it usually just looks like an out of control pile of Pops on top of a bookshelf lol

Most of my coworkers are over 55 years old, whenever we have a Team meeting you can see them pointing out Pops they had not seen during the last meeting. My boss finally told me to blur my background because I was a distraction :D
Hola!!! Me llamo HECTOR!!! I’m a recent contestant on Funko’s POP QUIZ Season 2!! Stay tuned for more!!

FUNTV SEASON 2 - https://youtu.be/57h81thV7ag

IG - LBCFunkoKings
DISNEY Pops 250
MARVEL Pops 170
DC Pops 143
Harry Potter Movie Pops 104
Funko Brand 99
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:22 pm

HekterPopAholic wrote:

Most of my coworkers are over 55 years old, whenever we have a Team meeting you can see them pointing out Pops they had not seen during the last meeting. My boss finally told me to blur my background because I was a distraction :D

That’s a cool story! :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 am

amazing loose display

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:59 am

Wow now that is a great collection and all those Stranger things pops. Looks like you went to the upside down world. I was lucky to be able to have one piece of Stranger Things that is Funko is that is a proto Dustin from the show. Thank you for the share. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:17 am

Tusken wrote:

Wow now that is a great collection and all those Stranger things pops. Looks like you went to the upside down world. I was lucky to be able to have one piece of Stranger Things that is Funko is that is a proto Dustin from the show. Thank you for the share. :freddy3:

Proto? Did someone say Proto? :D
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue May 04, 2021 9:26 am

April Showers Bring May Pops.
Image Image
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:18 am

DrunkoPop wrote:April Showers Bring May Pops.

the bookend tucan and donetts is top notch lol nice job :D

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 am

mongoose12 wrote:

the bookend tucan and donetts is top notch lol nice job :D

Thank You Thank You
Image Image
ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri May 07, 2021 1:04 am

Looks like a pretty sweet line up to me
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri May 07, 2021 1:05 am

Nice, love all the cereal love!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri May 07, 2021 7:33 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:

Nice, love all the cereal love!

I love me some cereal. :cheers:
Image Image
ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun May 09, 2021 1:09 am

I’m loving that Stranger Things set, but those Gummies though :) :) :)

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed May 12, 2021 1:19 pm

The painting in the back!! :cheers:
Image Image
ImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri May 14, 2021 6:46 pm

Nice Protos!
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri May 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Love Bebop!!!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat May 15, 2021 7:19 am

rontonsoup wrote:

Love Bebop!!!

To be honest, he’s my favorite soda. The chase looks like the Arcade version of him while he is injured.
Image Image
ImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat May 15, 2021 9:27 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:

Love Bebop!!!

To be honest, he’s my favorite soda. The chase looks like the Arcade version of him while he is injured.

I just noticed that right now lol

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat May 15, 2021 11:01 pm

I noticed the very second I saw and marked out!!! :freddy2:
Image Image
ImageImage

frankiestein_ii

Postby frankiestein_ii » Mon May 24, 2021 4:07 pm

been working on my new entertainment room!

Addicted to Pops and Sodas <3 :freddy2:

Love me some Walking Dead and TMNT!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon May 24, 2021 6:42 pm

frankiestein_ii wrote:been working on my new entertainment room!

Awesome display! Love the LED case!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue May 25, 2021 2:18 pm

Wow that is looking amazing. Very jealous of the room that is filled with funatic fun. The LED is great. Now the question where is the blacklight? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 am

It looks FANTASTIC! =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed May 26, 2021 11:27 am

nice looking display, the led lighting is clutch!

Return to “Pop!”