Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
NCDS

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby NCDS » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:10 pm

heymrosario wrote:Anyone else a fan of Mickey Mouse?

I have sooo many that I needed to move some of other lines onto another shelf lol
I absolutely LOVE the new metallic blue Mickey! Great color and I love that it's for a great cause!

Love them!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:40 pm

love the mickeys

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:35 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:After picking up the "Are You Experienced?" Jimi Hendrix Pop! Album, I figured I needed to take a picture of the updated Music/Icons collection. This is a fairly new section I started to collect after amassing a bundle of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe last year.

Awesome display! Nice proto
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

POP&lock

Postby POP&lock » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:37 pm

I have sooo many that I needed to move some of other lines onto another shelf lol
I absolutely LOVE the new metallic blue Mickey! Great color and I love that it's for a great cause!

Awesome collection! Love the set up
Current count over 3000! I love Count Chocula! Currently trying to aquire all things count related.
Instagrams: kronic_funko_bulbasaur
:freddy1: Original Funko FunKlub #1188
Image Image

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:29 am

Meth68 wrote:My Series 1-2-3 Disney (Missing Mike, Zurg, Peter Pan), Christmas & Simpsons

Rock & Movies

Starwars

Halo & Cerial crew

DC Universe

Marvel (Missing Loki)

These are my Chase & SDCC's

Some Random Funko's My gf picked up for me :)

Thanks for looking :D

Holy cow that’s awesome !!
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:48 pm

I absolutely love Mickey Mouse. I have twins and have been getting 2 of every Mickey Mouse for several years now. The tower of Mickeys is enormous.

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:51 pm

Finished another box. Left the lights off this one as it is above a lamp.

:-" Oooo oooo child….

Spoiler: show

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:15 pm

POP&lock wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:After picking up the "Are You Experienced?" Jimi Hendrix Pop! Album, I figured I needed to take a picture of the updated Music/Icons collection. This is a fairly new section I started to collect after amassing a bundle of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe last year.

Awesome display! Nice proto

Thanks so much! It was and continues to be my dream proto. Thankful to have friends who researched and helped me trade for this one.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun May 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Redid my POP wall - this wall shows behind me during work Zoom calls so I try to rotate it every now and again. I don’t think I would be picked but I want to enter for Funatic of the Week so I need to figure out how to minimize the glare on the pop protectors so I can take my pic in front of the wall.

Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon May 02, 2022 12:34 am

Marvelous WD wrote:Finished another box. Left the lights off this one as it is above a lamp.

That is very creative, I really like it.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

w00tw00t

Postby w00tw00t » Mon May 02, 2022 1:31 pm

This setup looks so good. Almost looks like they are all sitting in a movie theater.
iso: marvin the martian dorbz 9"
marvin the martian whacky wobbler 20"

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Tue May 03, 2022 1:08 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

I absolutely love Mickey Mouse. I have twins and have been getting 2 of every Mickey Mouse for several years now. The tower of Mickeys is enormous.

Gotta like the Fantasia Mickey.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue May 03, 2022 9:50 am

scullysdad wrote:Redid my POP wall - this wall shows behind me during work Zoom calls so I try to rotate it every now and again. I don’t think I would be picked but I want to enter for Funatic of the Week so I need to figure out how to minimize the glare on the pop protectors so I can take my pic in front of the wall.

I think you should enter for Funatic of the week, you never know you may just win! Not sure if you have a window in your work room, but if you do, maybe that’s causing the glare on your pops.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Wed May 04, 2022 7:37 pm

Love your Mickey collection! My fave is probably Gamer Mickey. He looks so chill!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri May 06, 2022 6:12 am

lavery01 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Redid my POP wall - this wall shows behind me during work Zoom calls so I try to rotate it every now and again. I don’t think I would be picked but I want to enter for Funatic of the Week so I need to figure out how to minimize the glare on the pop protectors so I can take my pic in front of the wall.

I think you should enter for Funatic of the week, you never know you may just win! Not sure if you have a window in your work room, but if you do, maybe that’s causing the glare on your pops.

Agreed. You definitely should try and enter. You never know. I didn't think I would win and did 3 years ago. Appears like 2 windows maybe. Try putting up sheets, close blinds or take the pic when the sun goes down. Good luck!

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Fri May 06, 2022 8:38 pm

NCDS wrote:

Love them!

Love this :cheers:
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

iluvfunko88

Postby iluvfunko88 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:32 am

I love your collection! The 1970s Elvis is awesome. Great stuff :cheers:
ImageImage Image
SDCC since 2007, Collecting Funko since 2010

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Tue May 10, 2022 3:18 am

scullysdad wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:Got some updated shots of my nerd basement. Got everything out of the boxes, will need to put up shelves before deciding where stuff goes permanently but at least the moving boxes are gone.

Nice set up but I love that Freddy with the belt so much, that's a great idea.

Love those giant sized Freddy's. Back in the day they only seem to be given to the really cool people at Fundays.

iluvfunko88

Postby iluvfunko88 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Fugly16 wrote:Got some updated shots of my nerd basement. Got everything out of the boxes, will need to put up shelves before deciding where stuff goes permanently but at least the moving boxes are gone.

Your collection is great! I LOVE the larger sized Freddy and Batman. Whenever I see collections out it makes me want to organize mine lol
ImageImage Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue May 10, 2022 8:55 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
frankiestein_ii wrote:

Love this room! Very clean

Thanks! I added some more shelves and took stuff OOB for display finally. I still need to remove the folded up portion of the bar (I'll never use it) to put up some more shelves I think and then remove the TV mount for move shelves. Still trying to convince my wife on both of those points lol.

Nice setup Vinh!

iluvfunko88

Postby iluvfunko88 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:18 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
Thanks! I added some more shelves and took stuff OOB for display finally. I still need to remove the folded up portion of the bar (I'll never use it) to put up some more shelves I think and then remove the TV mount for move shelves. Still trying to convince my wife on both of those points lol.

This is just fantastic! I am jealous of all your Freddy’s! I love the quilt-what a great piece. Awesome PC too btw.
ImageImage Image

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Wed May 11, 2022 12:30 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:
frankiestein_ii wrote:
Love this room! Very clean

Nice setup Vinh!

Thanks my good sir! I hope all is well for you Over there in Baltimore. Sad I couldn’t make it to FDO. I had a ticket but we closed on our house that weekend and I couldn’t miss that.

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed May 11, 2022 2:26 pm

Marvelous WD wrote:Finished another box. Left the lights off this one as it is above a lamp.

Very cool! Love the poster in the back too!

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed May 11, 2022 2:28 pm

Love the Elvis pops! Great collection. Just watched Forest Gump for the first time in many years and was reminded of how great the Elvis scene was.

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Wed May 11, 2022 2:29 pm

Great collection of Mickeys! My 22 month old is obsessed with Mickey Mouse, we took her to Disneyland last June. Ready to plan another trip!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed May 11, 2022 10:21 pm

Fugly16 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:

Nice setup Vinh!

Thanks my good sir! I hope all is well for you Over there in Baltimore. Sad I couldn’t make it to FDO. I had a ticket but we closed on our house that weekend and I couldn’t miss that.

We are all good. It was a great time getting together after a long drought. Hopefully we can meet up soon. The house is looking good. Congrats!

TheerealJT

Postby TheerealJT » Tue May 17, 2022 7:06 am

That setup looks so clean! Might do something similar

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:11 pm

I have ran out of room in my game room and now they are making their way around the house. My wife is going to have to learn to love my funkos lol i feel i can’t add enough shelves to fit Al my funkos in my room.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 pm

Time to dust off my mini shelf and display some Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Pocket POP!'s
Do you like collecting Pocket POP!'s or minis? How do you display them? I'd love to see!! \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Sat May 21, 2022 2:33 am

Cover that window behind you, or wait till late in the day... might help some.

Nice wall.. now fill up the others as well!!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:29 am

heymrosario wrote:Time to dust off my mini shelf and display some Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Pocket POP!'s
Do you like collecting Pocket POP!'s or minis? How do you display them? I'd love to see!! \:D/

We collect a little of both, no SW though. on display, but in box style. Really like your set up, very nicely displayed! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Sun May 22, 2022 6:37 pm

Those stranger things pops! Can’t wait for this weekend and the new season
:freddy2:

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Sun May 22, 2022 6:37 pm

heymrosario wrote:Time to dust off my mini shelf and display some Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Pocket POP!'s

Wow! Awesome display!
:freddy2:

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

sirwindu

Postby sirwindu » Mon May 23, 2022 12:34 am

Excellent!!! :freddy3:

yupyeahuhhuh

Postby yupyeahuhhuh » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:13 pm

Love this! Been looking for a way to display all the mini's. Someone said they found something at target, but I never was able to find the same. Are they individual locking cases or one long row, I cannot tell. Better yet, any chance you can link (or DM) where to purchase your display case? Thanks in advance.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:07 pm

We are getting ready to sell our house which means the collection has to be taken down and stored. It’s been really sad. However, a new home means tons of new display opportunities and room to get creative. Im loving all the great ideas on this thread that are giving me serious inspiration.
Hi, I’m Steph.

friskykillface

Postby friskykillface » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:45 am

Before I moved I had them lined up against my wall but since packing them up I only display a few in box funkos but my out of box ones I put in various spots
Might display my MHA pops since I’m getting back into that anime
All might hype
Hey, take care and have an awesome day.

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:41 am

what are the cubes you used?

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 pm

NCDS wrote:

Love them!

Wow! That looks great!
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:04 pm

I am loving the cubes! Are they hung on a wall?
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Return to “Pop!”