Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Tusken

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Tusken » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:03 pm

heymrosario wrote:Time to dust off my mini shelf and display some Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Pocket POP!'s
Do you like collecting Pocket POP!'s or minis? How do you display them? I'd love to see!! \:D/

Marc you have a nice little collection there. I like the set up as well. Lots of Disney magic which means fun. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:13 pm

scullysdad wrote:Redid my POP wall - this wall shows behind me during work Zoom calls so I try to rotate it every now and again. I don’t think I would be picked but I want to enter for Funatic of the Week so I need to figure out how to minimize the glare on the pop protectors so I can take my pic in front of the wall.

Looks nice, Good Luck for Funatic of the Week
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:15 pm

heymrosario wrote:Time to dust off my mini shelf and display some Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Pocket POP!'s
Do you like collecting Pocket POP!'s or minis? How do you display them? I'd love to see!! \:D/

I love the way you have these displayed.
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:49 pm

scullysdad wrote:Redid my POP wall - this wall shows behind me during work Zoom calls so I try to rotate it every now and again. I don’t think I would be picked but I want to enter for Funatic of the Week so I need to figure out how to minimize the glare on the pop protectors so I can take my pic in front of the wall.

It’s tough avoiding that glare, I was never satisfied with pics of my pop wall with them in the protectors. BTW I see some pretty nice ones on yours!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Dark or Light? Which side will you choose? :-k

Spoiler: show

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Sunday cleaning turned into creating a whole new section with an old organizer from college. Hung some pictures up, added a baseball bat case to display protos in, and now I'm excited to have more space for more collectables!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:45 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Sunday cleaning turned into creating a whole new section with an old organizer from college. Hung some pictures up, added a baseball bat case to display protos in, and now I'm excited to have more space for more collectables!

That all red Mickey Proto :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:
Image Image
ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:14 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Sunday cleaning turned into creating a whole new section with an old organizer from college. Hung some pictures up, added a baseball bat case to display protos in, and now I'm excited to have more space for more collectables!

Nice protos! I was actually the first person to get Mr Pricklepants, they did a giveaway on Twitter and I won a bunch of toy story pops and he was one of them with the con sticker like 2 weeks before the con happened

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:17 pm

This is such a cool, new section for your collection. The Funko posters really bring everything together! Cannot wait to see you add more things to this display over the next few years (keep us updated, if you can :cheers: )

Quick question, did you use command hooks to hang up those prints on your bookcase or something else?

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:04 pm

I love that baseball Freddy poster, did you get that at Funko Field?

I still have to frame my poster from FunKon last year but I don't have the wall space for it.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:10 pm

scullysdad wrote:

I love that baseball Freddy poster, did you get that at Funko Field?

I still have to frame my poster from FunKon last year but I don't have the wall space for it.

Thanks! I was gifted it from a great friend of mine that lives out there. I have so much I need to hang up but I have the same problem with both wall space and lack of frames. Lol
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:12 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

This is such a cool, new section for your collection. The Funko posters really bring everything together! Cannot wait to see you add more things to this display over the next few years (keep us updated, if you can :cheers: )

Quick question, did you use command hooks to hang up those prints on your bookcase or something else?

Thanks so much! You know I’ll update it, no matter whether anyone is listening or not! lol I simply just used thumbtacks. The bookcase is made of a kinda slick material that isn’t idea for command hooks. It’s also very tough, so I had to basically hammer the thumbtacks into the case.
Aspring Funko artist!

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:17 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

Thanks so much! You know I’ll update it, no matter whether anyone is listening or not! lol I simply just used thumbtacks. The bookcase is made of a kinda slick material that isn’t idea for command hooks. It’s also very tough, so I had to basically hammer the thumbtacks into the case.

I'll be listening!!! I love seeing displays from people, especially with art work incorporated.
THUMBTACKS, DANG! I'm lowkey impressed, those are some sturdy bookcases you got lol

dzinction

Postby dzinction » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:12 pm

heymrosario wrote:Anyone else a fan of Mickey Mouse?

I have sooo many that I needed to move some of other lines onto another shelf lol
I absolutely LOVE the new metallic blue Mickey! Great color and I love that it's for a great cause!

I didn't realize how many different Mickey Pops there were until I saw this

dzinction

Postby dzinction » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:13 pm

Dsho333 wrote:Updated one of my 4 main displays, gotta find a better way to display the sodas, too many and they don't balance great on the cans

Nice display! I like the mix of boxed and unboxed

LucyAnn

Postby LucyAnn » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:48 pm

i like the Ikea shelfs made for photos :freddy2:

Nexus413

Postby Nexus413 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:16 pm

Wow that’s awesome

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:26 pm

Very nice setup Austin. The pictures look really cool, but I really like the giant spoon. More space means more fun!

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:30 am

Dope display ideas guys
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

FNSUITEFUNKOS

Postby FNSUITEFUNKOS » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Does anyone use those blood splatter protectors? Are they as cool looking in person?

FNSUITEFUNKOS

Postby FNSUITEFUNKOS » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:12 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

Drools over gill proto! *borat voice* HOW Muchhh?! Ive managed to score the egor elf proto from their blm auction a couple years ago and its one of my favorite pieces!

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:24 am

FNSUITEFUNKOS wrote:Does anyone use those blood splatter protectors? Are they as cool looking in person?

They do look cool from what I’ve seen. Guess I’ve never even looked to see who sells those
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:25 am

Marvelous WD wrote:Dark or Light? Which side will you choose? :-k

Spoiler: show

Wow. These are awesome
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:44 am

Stragon wrote:

I love the way you have these displayed.

Yes, very nice!!!
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:23 am

Great display Austin!
Hi, I’m Steph.

Kakarote

Postby Kakarote » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:07 pm

What do ppl think of the new SDCC pops?
Image:freddy2:

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:22 pm

I love all the randomness there, and those protos are beautiful! Looking nice! :)
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:24 pm

Thanks! Now I want to display my pocket pops that way, they are currently in a Halloween candy bowl right now. Don’t ask. lol

Kakarote

Postby Kakarote » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:24 am

Tusken wrote:

Marc you have a nice little collection there. I like the set up as well. Lots of Disney magic which means fun. :freddy3:

Where'd and how did you get this display?
Image:freddy2:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:51 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:

Thanks! Now I want to display my pocket pops that way, they are currently in a Halloween candy bowl right now. Don’t ask. lol

omg haha most of mine are in a gumball machine! lol lol lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:52 am

heymrosario wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Now thats a great idea, and I have enough. lol I might have to go to antique stores and track one down. lol

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:12 am

Displayed very nicely, and it looks great! Where did you get that awesome looking funko spoon?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Now thats a great idea, and I have enough. lol I might have to go to antique stores and track one down. lol

a DIY one would be cool too! a fish bowl or something big enough from a craft store like Michaels, Joanns, or Hobby Lobby! Great options there. They look nice jumbled up too! lol \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

zavanko_83

Postby zavanko_83 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:02 pm

I am seeing some awesome displays. I am extremely jealous, can't have a display in the house so i settle for a setup in the closet. Keep it up everybody. :)
Alejandro (Alex) Zavala
The United Funko Family (T.U.F.F.), PSW Funko Fiends

Events I have attended:
FunKon2021
DCon2021
WonderCon2022
SDCC 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, (SE) 2021, 2022, 2023
FunDays 2022,2023
FunkoFunTV Pop Quiz Contestant Season 1 Episode 6

Image Image

:freddy1:

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Love this! The posters look awesome.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:03 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

a DIY one would be cool too! a fish bowl or something big enough from a craft store like Michaels, Joanns, or Hobby Lobby! Great options there. They look nice jumbled up too! lol \:D/

Hmmm I like that, thanks for the idea!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:09 am

Man I wish I got that poster. Such a nice set up.
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:03 pm

Looks pretty amazing, love your set up.
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:17 pm

My favorite NFT set so far. :love4:
Image Image
ImageImage