Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
x88joe88x

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby x88joe88x » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:14 am

Brianl1989 wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:
Oh wow!! Time to start hanging stuff from the ceiling (wish I was kidding, I feel like I need to do that soon)

... I've considered it lol

One day I’ll be like you

Lmaoooo this guy has every pop under the sun
Instagram: popstop_nyc
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

x88joe88x

Postby x88joe88x » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:16 am

Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Mayo wrote:

It's been 9 days I trust you have it all hung up?? :D :D

Not quite but I was able to add 2 more bookcases!

Ohh there's still space for bookcases... well then, time to buy a few more. lol

Well now I’m officially out of bookcase room haha
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

Off_Funko

Postby Off_Funko » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:40 pm

x88joe88x wrote:Running out of room!

that pokemon collection :freddy2: :cheers:
Pops, Cereal & Mystery Minis!

SDCC '17, '18, '19, '22 | Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, Camp Fundays 2023
Blacklight Champion!!!

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:42 pm

I think this is the best type of problem to be having.

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 am

The pokemon shelf turned out amazing! The jumbo blue cartridge is so sweet!!
Anime/Pokemon Collector

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 pm

x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:

Surely there's another unimportant room you can convert? Like the kitchen or one of the bathrooms?? :D

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm

Mayo wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:

Surely there's another unimportant room you can convert? Like the kitchen or one of the bathrooms?? :D

Would make for excellent bathroom decor, just careful with the humidity. Ohh and dont call me Shirly

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 pm

x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:

Have you thought of adding bookcases to your bookcases?
-X to the Z, Xibit

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:56 am

Flatt wrote:
Mayo wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:

Would make for excellent bathroom decor, just careful with the humidity. Ohh and dont call me Shirly

Just what every guest wants, a line of unblinking Funkos critiquing their brushing.

x88joe88x

Postby x88joe88x » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:40 pm

Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:

-X to the Z, Xibit

I have not.... Now I have! Lol
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

Chuckles00012

Postby Chuckles00012 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:

-X to the Z, Xibit

I have not.... Now I have! Lol

Love the collection. You can never have enough Funko!!!

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:45 pm

Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:

-X to the Z, Xibit

Bookcases (squared) lol
Anime/Pokemon Collector

Chuckles00012

Postby Chuckles00012 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:29 pm

Flatt wrote:
x88joe88x wrote:
Flatt wrote:

-X to the Z, Xibit

I mean, that seems like a logical solution to me, Flatt.

Meth68

Postby Meth68 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 am

It's so cool seeing this thread still thriving after a decade+. I love coming back here checking out new displays, my display has gone from out of box all over my house, to in storage boxes, through a move, display 10-12 pops on my desk, to now me building new shelves in my office to display more of my pops, though 1000+ are still in moving boxes. I will update pictures once I get some unpacked. Keep posting all!
Vinny
Mainly collecting Freddy's now. :freddy2:

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:16 am

Meth68 wrote:It's so cool seeing this thread still thriving after a decade+. I love coming back here checking out new displays, my display has gone from out of box all over my house, to in storage boxes, through a move, display 10-12 pops on my desk, to now me building new shelves in my office to display more of my pops, though 1000+ are still in moving boxes. I will update pictures once I get some unpacked. Keep posting all!

That’s awesome! With having that large amount of Pops! do you rotate them or plan on one epic display in the future?
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

Shuttlzworth

Postby Shuttlzworth » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:08 pm

Meth68 wrote:It's so cool seeing this thread still thriving after a decade+. I love coming back here checking out new displays, my display has gone from out of box all over my house, to in storage boxes, through a move, display 10-12 pops on my desk, to now me building new shelves in my office to display more of my pops, though 1000+ are still in moving boxes. I will update pictures once I get some unpacked. Keep posting all!

My displays are always rotating and getting shuffled around non stop. I'm also about to build some more shelves for behind my computer desk.
Image ImageImageImage

Meth68

Postby Meth68 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:17 pm

NitroNiki wrote:

That’s awesome! With having that large amount of Pops! do you rotate them or plan on one epic display in the future?

I went from "I AM GOING TO DISPLAY THEM ALL!!"

That was a cool idea when I had 200-300 pops 10+ years ago, but as years went on and my collecting (my wife calls it hoarding dolls but she is 100000% wrong obviously lol ) Overtime It just got so crazy more and more pops didn't even leave their shipping boxes and when we moved, I boxed everything up in bankers boxes (btw the best way to store pops they fit amazing in them) When we settled into our new place I had a tendency where I was just displaying my Freddy's and TMNT then slowly started to unpack more, but I just don't have the room and don't think I ever will, I enjoy the box art and symmetry of the boxes on shelves so they are no longer outside the box, but I now have 1200+ pops so its pretty difficult to pick what to display which I hate because I like ALL of my pops it seems lol.

So right now I have about 80 Freddy's Displayed and some of my cooler looking NFT pops that I like with other pops behind them like layers of a wall so if I am ever bored I can pull out a Freddy and see what's hiding behind it (likely another Freddy lol). I just like to keep it very neat looking and not unorganized, like this is one of my shelves, they fit perfect 6 across in these bookshelves from ikea.
upload image

They will likely stay like this until I move in September where I will have a full room dedicated to my pops/comics/cards. I cant have my office looking to crazy due to zoom calls and such.
Vinny

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 pm

Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

That was a cool idea when I had 200-300 pops 10+ years ago, but as years went on and my collecting (my wife calls it hoarding dolls but she is 100000% wrong obviously lol ) Overtime It just got so crazy more and more pops didn't even leave their shipping boxes and when we moved, I boxed everything up in bankers boxes (btw the best way to store pops they fit amazing in them) When we settled into our new place I had a tendency where I was just displaying my Freddy's and TMNT then slowly started to unpack more, but I just don't have the room and don't think I ever will, I enjoy the box art and symmetry of the boxes on shelves so they are no longer outside the box, but I now have 1200+ pops so its pretty difficult to pick what to display which I hate because I like ALL of my pops it seems lol.

So right now I have about 80 Freddy's Displayed and some of my cooler looking NFT pops that I like with other pops behind them like layers of a wall so if I am ever bored I can pull out a Freddy and see what's hiding behind it (likely another Freddy lol). I just like to keep it very neat looking and not unorganized, like this is one of my shelves, they fit perfect 6 across in these bookshelves from ikea.
upload image

They will likely stay like this until I move in September where I will have a full room dedicated to my pops/comics/cards. I cant have my office looking to crazy due to zoom calls and such.

That’s amazing! It’s not a hoarding situation unless it’s unsanitary. \:D/

I totally get the Zoom call stipulation! I have mine hidden from view too. LOL
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

taka

Postby taka » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am

Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

upload image

WOW!

Universalman

Postby Universalman » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 pm

Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

upload image

Love the Freddy's but perhaps you should move the Mascots... they seem out of place (being they are not Freddy's)

Nexus413

Postby Nexus413 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm

Off_Funko wrote:

that pokemon collection :freddy2: :cheers:

Wow that’s quite the collection!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 am

Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

upload image

I need to get my hands on those blacklight freddys, i like the uv reflection on them \:D/

Meth68

Postby Meth68 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 pm

Universalman wrote:
Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

upload image

Love the Freddy's but perhaps you should move the Mascots... they seem out of place (being they are not Freddy's)

Haha I know! I have freddys behind them but I kept the glow mascots up front.. My biggest anxiety moment is now funko is releasing the 10" Freddy nft in 2 weeks. I love Freddys, I love the idea and how it looks but really wish it was a reg sized pop.
Vinny

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:41 am

Meth68 wrote:
Universalman wrote:
Meth68 wrote:

upload image

Haha I know! I have freddys behind them but I kept the glow mascots up front.. My biggest anxiety moment is now funko is releasing the 10" Freddy nft in 2 weeks. I love Freddys, I love the idea and how it looks but really wish it was a reg sized pop.

It will take up a lot of room getting it but you know we have to do it. Sacrifice must be mad lol

Lakerfan75

Funko Pop Displays

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:42 pm

I was curious how everyone displays their Funko Pops. Right now, I have three small shelves and stack them in protectors, some in armor shield, others in standard vinyl. It looks ok, but can get a bit cluttered. I like the look and feel of the Vault Air from Vaulted Vinyl, but it unfortunately doesn't fit any pops in Armor shields. What is everyone's thoughts on a nice streamlined display?

Heyitsallwin

Postby Heyitsallwin » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:59 pm

Meth68 wrote:
Universalman wrote:
Meth68 wrote:

upload image

Yes, I'm a bit hesitant to pick up the 10" because I know for a fact that if another or the same size is released, I'd be tempted to pick that one too, so on and so forth... And then the issues become displaying and spending (much more than usual) lol
SDCC Funday 2023

Missnoobcake3

Postby Missnoobcake3 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Meth68 wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:

upload image

Love your freddy collection , you mentioned you display 80 freddy's. do you display them sideways like your picture?
:freddy2:

Nycc 2022 | IG: missnoobcake3 | Pop, Soda, NFT Collector | Fotw 5/2023

ImageImageImage

OG SLUMPURT

Postby OG SLUMPURT » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 pm

sideways is not the move imo. cant see stickers. lol
OG SLUMPURT
:freddy2:

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm

Every collector's last words!! I am constantly shifting, squeezing and reorganizing my collection to make room! Good luck and this set up is amazing! Love it!
ImageImageImage

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:44 pm

These displays are incredible.

Suprmike6

Postby Suprmike6 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:48 am

These are all so impressive. I thought my display looked good with clear plexiglass shelves screwed into the wall, but seeing what everyone else has going on I'm rethinking everything

poporazzy

Postby poporazzy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:27 am

Suprmike6 wrote:These are all so impressive. I thought my display looked good with clear plexiglass shelves screwed into the wall, but seeing what everyone else has going on I'm rethinking everything

That’s literally me all the time. I always come across more creative displays and I start rethinking everything even though I don’t have the space.

Return to “Pop!”