B&N Avengers "Captain America" POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
JMarine119

B&N Avengers "Captain America" POP!

Postby JMarine119 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Two weeks ago I placed an order at B&N for the Avengers POP!s that they currently have available (Iron Man, Hulk, Nick Fury and Captain America). Apparently, Thor was not yet available, but to my surprise last week when I received my packages, Thor arrived with Captain America listed on the packing slip. I was pretty happy at the time because I figured I got lucky and B&N made a mistake, so I immediately placed another order for Captain America. Today, I came home to a package with another Thor inside. The packing slip once again listed Captain America. Ironically, Thor still is not listed on their site, so this is a pretty interesting glitch in their system. I guess the people preparing the shipments are not paying close attention to what they are packaging.

If you're looking to pick up an Avengers Thor POP! from B&N, you can take a gamble and place an order for the Avengers Captain America POP!. I'll probably return this one to B&N this weekend. Hopefully, they will have Captain America available, so I can get my Marvel and DC collection up to date.

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: B&N Avengers "Captain America" POP!

Postby toro423 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Would you possibly trade that thor for a captain america? My gf is dying for one and I have seen a couple around my area
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

Return to “Pop!”