pops in western mass

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
newtopop123

pops in western mass

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Hello all brand new to the whole pop thing. It seems like no one in my area carries these but B&N and a seclect few at hot topic. Does any one live in this area that can give me some info on where they get them from?

Thanks in advance
Nicole

By the way i only got into these because my 3 yearold son loves everything super heros, so we were at bn and we bought a few of the dc ones. When i got home went online to see if i could get more and realized the ones i got was a chase robin and flash and error batman. LOL the obsession began.......
Last edited by newtopop123 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Re: pops in western mass

Postby gokou105 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Congrats on your find...especially for your first being a chase.
Calvin

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Congrats on the finds! I suggest looking up local comic shops and calling them to see if they carry them.
2012 Rookie of the Year

MrPunch000

Postby MrPunch000 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:11 pm

You can also find the 5 new Avengers POPs in Target stores and someone mentioned Walgreens too. I've read that FYE stores carry some but all the ones near me don't have any.
Hi, I'm Dan ~ Dragonfly Designs
facebook.com/dragonflydesignsCT ... instagram.com/dragonflydesignsCT

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

pops in western mass

Postby cliffd64 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 pm

newtopop123 wrote:Hello all brand new to the whole pop thing. It seems like no one in my area carries these but B&N and a seclect few at hot topic. Does any one live in this area that can give me some info on where they get them from?

Thanks in advance
Nicole

By the way i only got into these because my 3 yearold son loves everything super heros, so we were at bn and we bought a few of the dc ones. When i got home went online to see if i could get more and realized one of the ones i got was a chase robin and flash and error batman. LOL the obsession began.......

Hi Nicole -

I am your neighbor to the south in Connecticut... If you head past Springfield to Enfield Connecticut, there is a cool little comic book store in the Enfield Square mall that carries Funko stuff... Also, check any FYE in any mall, and of course Target, and B&N's in other towns...
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

newtopop123

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks cliffd64. I live in longmeadow so am always at enfield square but never seen the comic bok store lol. Will be going very soon.

newtopop123

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

gokou105 wrote:Congrats on your find...especially for your first being a chase.

Thanks they both were chase i had no idea what i was holding till i got home lol. I also found chase ninja batty ugly that i dont really need if any wants to trade.

MrPunch000

Postby MrPunch000 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

cliffd64 wrote:Hi Nicole -

I am your neighbor to the south in Connecticut... If you head past Springfield to Enfield Connecticut, there is a cool little comic book store in the Enfield Square mall that carries Funko stuff... Also, check any FYE in any mall, and of course Target, and B&N's in other towns...

Hi Cliff, I'm in CT too - where exactly are you?
Hi, I'm Dan ~ Dragonfly Designs
facebook.com/dragonflydesignsCT ... instagram.com/dragonflydesignsCT

newtopop123

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 pm

MrPunch000 wrote:

I know for a fact target had some advengers the hulk for sure

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi Nicole. Great scores.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

Forte82

pops in western mass

Postby Forte82 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Nicole try Newbury comics. That's where I've found all my chase pieces. Leominster, Marlborough, Shrewsbury have all been good for me. There's one in Northampton I haven't been to yet. I've been to every other one in MA and NH.
Please call me Dave

Punish the deed, not the breed! Stop BSLs! Love-A-Bully!!

Zapoca

Postby Zapoca » Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 pm

ooo chase ninja, what were you looking for?

cliffd64

pops in western mass

Postby cliffd64 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

MrPunch000 wrote:

i Live in Higganum, just south of Middletown on the river...
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

newtopop123

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Zapoca wrote:ooo chase ninja, what were you looking for?

nothing there is a big kids section a my bn and was waliking around with my 3 kids and it was on a shelf

newtopop123

Postby newtopop123 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

cliffd64 wrote:
MrPunch000 wrote:

i Live in Higganum, just south of Middletown on the river...

I live on the river too....

Return to “Pop!”