Avengers Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
wraithkelso

Avengers Pops

Postby wraithkelso » Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 am

Hey everyone, so after seeing Marvel's The Avengers opening night, I got all 5 "Avengers" pop figures on comic book day at bogo deals. And I'm just wondering if anyone else would want Loki re-released (since he's the main villain in Avengers) as well as Black Widow and Hawkeye (movie versions). Also, would anyone else want Agent Phil Caulson, Iron Man with a Tony Stark head (mask off), Agent Maria Hill, and maybe one of the alien warriors.

Of these the musts are Black Widow,Hawkeye, and Agent Caulson (in my opinion)

My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

sophie_dee11

Re: Avengers Pops

Postby sophie_dee11 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 am

Hawkeye and Black Widow... and a Loki with the slicked back hair! New Loki!!! Coulson would be awesome... I'd buy them all!

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 am

sophie_dee11 wrote:Hawkeye and Black Widow... and a Loki with the slicked back hair! New Loki!!! Coulson would be awesome... I'd buy them all!

Haha, so would I, have you seen the movie, if yes then you'll understand why I also think the Agent Caulson one should come with a trading card of the Captain America pop
My Pop collection:

sophie_dee11

Postby sophie_dee11 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:17 am

wraithkelso wrote:
sophie_dee11 wrote:Hawkeye and Black Widow... and a Loki with the slicked back hair! New Loki!!! Coulson would be awesome... I'd buy them all!

Haha, so would I, have you seen the movie, if yes then you'll understand why I also think the Agent Caulson one should come with a trading card of the Captain America pop

Yes! I saw it three days after it came out here! The 28th I believe it was. Soooo good. Going to see it again hopefully next week. He should definitely have a trading card! That would be awesome.

angrychairs

Postby angrychairs » Thu May 10, 2012 9:43 am

How come no one has made a Tony Stark custom. Wouldnt be too hard to pop Iron Mans head off and put on .... ah thats the problem, who looks like Tony?
It ain't lookin too good for ya thor!
Pop count 141 and climbing! Looking for: Jam Master Jay to complete my rocks set

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

I think when there was confusion about the Loki re-release, afterwards, it was said that there may be a Loki exclusive at SDCC this year. Maybe there will be other characters as well.

Honestly, I'd rather have a whole new Marvel series rather than more Avengers movie pop. But getting both would be awesome!
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

gbjgonzo

Postby gbjgonzo » Thu May 10, 2012 12:07 pm

I hope there is a Loki exclusive SDCC!
Just me Gonzo.

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 pm

FunkoNewb wrote:I think when there was confusion about the Loki re-release, afterwards, it was said that there may be a Loki exclusive at SDCC this year. Maybe there will be other characters as well.

Honestly, I'd rather have a whole new Marvel series rather than more Avengers movie pop. But getting both would be awesome!

Oh, well crap, how do us more broke nerds that can't afford to go get it then lol?
My Pop collection:

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Avengers Pops

Postby FunkoNewb » Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Gemini will highly likely be selling the remainders they receive from funko. They still have pieces from last years con. Not to mention a lot of board members will probably have extras.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Black Widow and Hawkeye for certain need to be made!
2012 Rookie of the Year

Return to “Pop!”