Xena Warrior Princess Pops?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Xena Warrior Princess Pops?

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:33 am

Need a Gabrielle one now!

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:46 pm

rexflexall wrote:Need a Gabrielle one now!

Absolutely! Xena can't battle ancient gods, warlords and kings all by herself.

Xena needs Gabrielle: Battling Bard of Potidaea by her side!
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:18 am

Wowsers - I had no idea how popular Xena: Warrior Princess still is!

The Xena Funko Pop was released locally (in Australia) today and I went to buy a few only to find out that they're sold out. I tried five different stores and they were all sold out of Xena (due to pre-orders).

I managed to find an online store which still had two in stock. So, instead of an army of four, it looks like I'll just have a dynamic duo of two. But, it's better than nothing. Fingers crossed they don't cancel my online order!
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:33 am

Agent 86 wrote:Wowsers - I had no idea how popular Xena: Warrior Princess still is!

The Xena Funko Pop was released locally (in Australia) today and I went to buy a few only to find out that they're sold out. I tried five different stores and they were all sold out of Xena (due to pre-orders).

I managed to find an online store which still had two in stock. So, instead of an army of four, it looks like I'll just have a dynamic duo of two. But, it's better than nothing. Fingers crossed they don't cancel my online order!

Wow already released in Australia? No way I must get it

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Did anyone got these yet? I saw them post on their haul other day
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:37 am

Jonny0boy wrote:Did anyone got these yet? I saw them post on their haul other day

I got mine. I’ll always be grateful to Funko for finally making a Xena: Warrior Princess Pop.

But, the two I purchased can’t stand on their own. The left foot seems to be malformed and doesn’t sit “flat” on the surface.

There is also a lot of dried glue visible on the hairline. The paint is also very hit or miss with a lot of slop and a fair few spots where the paint wasn’t applied completely (e.g. the sword).

And I know it’s a hardcore, nutball Xenite quibble, but it’s a shame that the chakram is inaccurate. It has the “square” design on both sidess, instead of one side being the “square” design and the other side being the “geometric” design.
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
Jonny0boy wrote:Did anyone got these yet? I saw them post on their haul other day

I got mine. I’ll always be grateful to Funko for finally making a Xena: Warrior Princess Pop.

But, the two I purchased can’t stand on their own. The left foot seems to be malformed and doesn’t sit “flat” on the surface.

There is also a lot of dried glue visible on the hairline. The paint is also very hit or miss with a lot of slop and a fair few spots where the paint wasn’t applied completely (e.g. the sword).

And I know it’s a hardcore, nutball Xenite quibble, but it’s a shame that the chakram is inaccurate. It has the “square” design on both designs, instead of one side being the “square” design and the other side being the “geometric” design.

Dang! Hope it can be fix. Hoping to find 1 someday
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:29 pm

So, does anyone know when the earliest we could hope to see a continuation / expansion of the Xena: Warrior Princess Pops would be?

Or is it likely that Xena is "one and done"? I'd hope that we could at least get a Xena and Gabrielle two-pack, even if it's a straight-up re-release of Xena in the two-pack with an all new Gabrielle. And if they did the iconic season 3/4 Gabrielle, they could release a chase "Hope" figure with "angry eyes".

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 pm

Agent 86 wrote:So, does anyone know when the earliest we could hope to see a continuation / expansion of the Xena: Warrior Princess Pops would be?

Or is it likely that Xena is "one and done"? I'd hope that we could at least get a Xena and Gabrielle two-pack, even if it's a straight-up re-release of Xena in the two-pack with an all new Gabrielle. And if they did the iconic season 3/4 Gabrielle, they could release a chase "Hope" figure with "angry eyes".

No idea but we need them all now! Callisto, Joxer, Ares!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm

10" and/or 18" Xena: Warrior Princess Funko Pops would also be great!

The basic Funko Pop has a surprising amount of sculpted detail in Xena's costume. It would be wonderful to see those details shine in a larger scale (and with better / more consistent paint applications).

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 am

i have an army of Xenas now but was hoping to at least hear about a Gabrielle being on the way before the con, there is still hope
call me LD

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:41 am

I was just watching this earlier tonight, could go for a few of the other characters also.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 pm

lrdavis28 wrote:i have an army of Xenas now but was hoping to at least hear about a Gabrielle being on the way before the con, there is still hope

Me too! Xena, Meg as Xena, Diana as Xena, Leah as Xena, etc! And I certainly hope that Xena can soon share a shelf with her comrade in arms Gabrielle!

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm

I was SO EXCITED when the Xena Pop was announced, and the Hercules one as well (still have two pre-ordered on Bg Bad Toystore) but want more characters from these show! This was my FAVORITE show when it was on and I still watch it to this day!
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:24 am

It’s very disappointing we still haven’t gotten a Gabrielle, even if they put it in a two-pack with Xena.

I would have also loved to have gotten Callisto, Argo, Joxer, Ares, Aphrodite, Hope, Livia and many others.

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:36 am

We at least need Gabrielle and callisto.
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:57 am

As long as we get more Bruce Campbell, I’m in.

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:49 am

mikechickenhead wrote:We at least need Gabrielle and callisto.

I agree about these two but would also think that Joxer should be included.
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:55 am

Need Xena on horse!

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:55 am

rexflexall wrote:Need Xena on horse!

Xena and Argo would be awesome!

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:35 am

Agent 86 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Need Xena on horse!

Xena and Argo would be awesome!

It would be awesome! Argo is such an important part of the show!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Funko needs to make it happen!

darqa

Postby darqa » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Do we know if the Hercules TLJ funko is still being released? I certainly hope so. But it was announced in Feb 2019 and is not out yet. Is this normal? I am not familiar with release dates after announcements.

Rothkolion

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:31 am

darqa wrote:Do we know if the Hercules TLJ funko is still being released? I certainly hope so. But it was announced in Feb 2019 and is not out yet. Is this normal? I am not familiar with release dates after announcements.

I’ve had one pre-ordered for awhile now and it’s listed for 4th quarter 2020 which is not very likely I’m guessing. Who knows though, it could surprise us!

darqa

Postby darqa » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:07 am

Fingers crossed!

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:08 pm

It seems unlikely. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Gabrielle - maybe in a two pack with Xena?

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 am

Agent 86 wrote:It seems unlikely. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Gabrielle - maybe in a two pack with Xena?

At least a 2 pack would be nice!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:14 am

IF they were ever to roll these out I think you have to have a Joxer and a 2 pack of Karl Ur an as Casear and Cupid. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:16 am

Make Xena and her horse flocked! LOL

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:56 pm

rexflexall wrote:Make Xena and her horse flocked! LOL

Now that would be ingesting a flocked horse but what if they changed it to a flocked Xena instead? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Xena and Hercules 2 pack!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm

I only ever saw the Xena Pop once, and the box was damaged so I passed. I finally ordered one today from the Funko Shop (I was $6 short for free shipping and she was $8.80, so it was a no brainer). Now that I am going to have Xena, I *need* Gabrielle and Joxer to join her!
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Tusken wrote:

Now that would be ingesting a flocked horse but what if they changed it to a flocked Xena instead? :freddy3:

Her horse has a name, it’s Argo. How dare you!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:15 pm

I was (and still am) a huge xena fan. I went to xena conventions back in the hayday and met many of the cast. I have Lucy’s autograph from when she starred as rizzo in grease on Broadway.

I even met the guy who played Aries Kevin Smith. Rest In Peace. He died too young. Like a year after xena ended.

Ideally we need a pop of Gabrielle, CALLISTO, joker, would love an Aphrodite and Aries 2 pack. Argo her horse would be epic. If I name any other characters it would probably be to obscure for Funko to make :(. But I will ! Ephiny, Valasca, Autolycus (portrayed by Bruce Campbell), Alti

Sad will probably never see these made but I have the toys from the late 90’s early 2000s lol
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:26 am

babasdada wrote:
Tusken wrote:

Her horse has a name, it’s Argo. How dare you!

LOL I knew it was something mythical!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:37 pm

babasdada wrote:I was (and still am) a huge xena fan. I went to xena conventions back in the hayday and met many of the cast. I have Lucy’s autograph from when she starred as rizzo in grease on Broadway.

I even met the guy who played Aries Kevin Smith. Rest In Peace. He died too young. Like a year after xena ended.

Ideally we need a pop of Gabrielle, CALLISTO, joker, would love an Aphrodite and Aries 2 pack. Argo her horse would be epic. If I name any other characters it would probably be to obscure for Funko to make :(. But I will ! Ephiny, Valasca, Autolycus (portrayed by Bruce Campbell), Alti

Sad will probably never see these made but I have the toys from the late 90’s early 2000s lol

Anything with Bruce Campbell should be made so you have my vote for him as Autolycus. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:50 am

That a wild idea you have there, might be a little too much flock happening.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 am

digithor wrote:

Might as well go all out and flock Xena too! LOL

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:58 pm

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

Might as well go all out and flock Xena too! LOL

Put some chrome and metallic weapons and glow in the dark crystal of power or something. lol
ImageImageImageImage

supenman

Postby supenman » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:05 am

I love seeing this Xena thread on the front page! Such a fun show.
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022, 2023

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!
• 2023: First year I was successful!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

Return to “Pop!”