DC Villains

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PhoenixForce

Re: DC Villains

Postby PhoenixForce » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Tusken wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:I really want a pop size Cheetah in the mold of the Funkoverse Game figure!!!

Jason I'm shocked that we haven't gotten a cartoon version of the character yet in pop form. I would love to see a flocked chase. :freddy3:

FLOCKED CHASE! YES PLEASE!

We know they have the the dimensions and sculpt in place, just bump up the size!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

fantomfunatic

Postby fantomfunatic » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:05 pm

kite man pop.
Hi my name is John, and Me and my friends are Funko Funatics.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:22 pm

I'm shocked we really didn't get a DC villain this time around at SDCC. Maybe ECCC we could get a Vandal Savage. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:10 pm

Tusken wrote:I'm shocked we really didn't get a DC villain this time around at SDCC. Maybe ECCC we could get a Vandal Savage. :freddy3:

I thought I heard that Funko wasn't going to be at ECCC, but have their own Funkon in Everett.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Return to “Pop!”