CW DC TV POP!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: CW DC TV POP!s

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:45 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Tusken wrote:Now that the CW is up for sell, makes me wonder if we might lose some of the shows we love which impacts the pops we might get next. :freddy3:

It feels like that universe needs a reboot, lots of the shows are either cancelled/ended or on it's last legs.

I had a friend just this week tell me they thought the Flash had gone off the rails, which seriously bummed me out. I still enjoy the Flash! But we need some new blood in our DC Universe. I feel like they've been teasing us with Green Lantern for awhile, would love to see that become a 'reality'!

In the meantime though, I still really need more Flash pops to finish out the team!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:32 am

I'd welcome more pops for the flash line.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Still hoping for a 10 inch flocked Beebo. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:43 am

Tusken wrote:Still hoping for a 10 inch flocked Beebo. :freddy3:

I wish I had the “shut up & take my money” gif. I would buy this.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:01 pm

Funko revealed the Batwoman POP on Freddy’s Funhouse today - good looking POP. They called her Batgirl during the episode though lol
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Recently watched the second season of Stargirl and would still like to see more characters from that series — she has such a great team
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:25 pm

scullysdad wrote:Funko revealed the Batwoman POP on Freddy’s Funhouse today - good looking POP. They called her Batgirl during the episode though lol

You caught that as well. The hair I thought they did well with capturing it on the pop. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Imagery wrote:Recently watched the second season of Stargirl and would still like to see more characters from that series — she has such a great team

She really does and I think they would translate well into pops.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:52 am

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Recently watched the second season of Stargirl and would still like to see more characters from that series — she has such a great team

I think Thunderbolt would be a lot of fun to design. And the robot
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I would like an eclipso.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:18 am

It does need to happen.
:freddy1:

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:40 am

Yes, or even a plush Beebo. I'm not picky!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:42 am

scullysdad wrote:Funko revealed the Batwoman POP on Freddy’s Funhouse today - good looking POP. They called her Batgirl during the episode though lol

I was so confused on that! Really excited to see that Batwoman is getting her Pop figure finally though!
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Wonder if this will lead to Batwoman on her bike as a CW pop ride? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:27 pm

Still hoping for more Speedsters, but would like the black suit Supergirl and the alternate reality Supergirl from the one crossover.
Would also like Superman in the new show, Bizarro, Lois, Jordan with red eyes, and Jonathan I guess, although I'd be ok waiting until he actually does something on the show. Mostly just want Speedsters we don't have, Supergirl and Superman over all others though.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:41 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:She really does and I think they would translate well into pops.

I would like an eclipso.

Of course you want the villain :devil:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:13 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:I think Thunderbolt would be a lot of fun to design. And the robot

I would like an eclipso.

Of course you want the villain :devil:

They are just misunderstood.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:22 am

Jezter wrote:Still hoping for more Speedsters, but would like the black suit Supergirl and the alternate reality Supergirl from the one crossover.
Would also like Superman in the new show, Bizarro, Lois, Jordan with red eyes, and Jonathan I guess, although I'd be ok waiting until he actually does something on the show. Mostly just want Speedsters we don't have, Supergirl and Superman over all others though.

It would be nice to see more speedsters, I almost would just be good to see any new ones now.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:38 am

I just decided I need a Pop Ride with Sara Lance in The Wave Rider. Holo Gideon would be cool too. Nate with Metallic Chase?
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 pm

Katers wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I'm still waiting (impatiently!) for my Caitlin Snow pop. And a regular Barry pop. Ugh...and a lot from that show, now that I think about it. ](*,)

Yeah definitely need them in my collection

Right? If we've got different pops for Cisco and Vibe, then we should have Caitlin to go with Killer Frost, and Barry to go with Flash! Who they are out of their costumes is just as important as their alter egos!

Heck I’m surprised we didn’t get a iris pop
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:35 am

91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Yeah definitely need them in my collection

Right? If we've got different pops for Cisco and Vibe, then we should have Caitlin to go with Killer Frost, and Barry to go with Flash! Who they are out of their costumes is just as important as their alter egos!

I'm hoping she's a con exclusive sometime this year - Funkon, NYCC, I'm not picky! Hoping they finish out all the Flash pops we need soon, given how many characters we now have on tv that we don't have in our collections! I think we have a good chance at them still, given how they expanded the Black Lightning line even after the show had wrapped up. Surely the Flash is more popular, thus more likely to get more pops? :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Katers wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm hoping she's a con exclusive sometime this year - Funkon, NYCC, I'm not picky! Hoping they finish out all the Flash pops we need soon, given how many characters we now have on tv that we don't have in our collections! I think we have a good chance at them still, given how they expanded the Black Lightning line even after the show had wrapped up. Surely the Flash is more popular, thus more likely to get more pops? :cheers:

I mean it is one of the last few standing so I don’t see why not, give us IRIS plus she always shows up to cons I want a pop
For her to sign lol

ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:36 am

91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:
91shawny wrote:

I mean it is one of the last few standing so I don’t see why not, give us IRIS plus she always shows up to cons I want a pop
For her to sign lol

We need the whole family at this point. I know they've played a bit with the actual family, tv vs. comics, but they can't give me Impulse on the show and not give me Impulse as a pop!
Image ImageImage Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:12 am

Katers wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Katers wrote:

For her to sign lol

We need the whole family at this point. I know they've played a bit with the actual family, tv vs. comics, but they can't give me Impulse on the show and not give me Impulse as a pop!

I would definitely love to add a Joe and an Iris to the Flash line as one last hoorah to the line. Joe with one of his many hats would be pretty sweet to add to the team.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:01 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Katers wrote:
91shawny wrote:
For her to sign lol

I would definitely love to add a Joe and an Iris to the Flash line as one last hoorah to the line. Joe with one of his many hats would be pretty sweet to add to the team.

Joe and any of his hats are a necessary addition to the set, agreed! His role has been greatly reduced these last few seasons, but the show wouldn't have been so good in the early seasons without him!
Image ImageImage Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Sooo sad news, flash is ending next season and with it the end of the arrowverse ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I hope some pops are lined up to still release sigh

ImageImageImageImage

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:39 am

Haven't watched any of these shows since Arrow ended, only Pops I still hope for would be an updated Green Arrow (Oliver Queen, give him a bow pose), new Reverse Flash (running pose with red eyes) & Martian Manhunter.

FFlosersince2017

Postby FFlosersince2017 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:32 am

Well since Arrowverse is over. They need to

Return to “Pop!”