CW DC TV POP!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
BrienneTheBlue

Re: CW DC TV POP!s

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:30 am

Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:
Katers wrote:
They really did a great job with his character. It was such a gradual shift from 'can't stand this guy!' to 'integral part of team Flash!', I'm not even sure when it happened. I do know I was really upset when I thought they'd killed him off...!

Agreed! Ralph grew on me very unexpectedly :)

I'm wondering if they learned from the Wally experience? I never grew to like Wally as much as I did Ralph. And I WANTED to like Wally. I did...but not on the same level. When Wally switched shows, it was just a shrug on my part. Ralph? I will fight someone if they try to take him away from us!

I actually grew to like Wally on Legends, but that may be because I didn't keep up with Flash that year as it aired

I would love Ralph to be an NYCC exclusive but it's probably going to be Iris.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:09 am

Rocky625 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:I really, really, REALLY want:

THE FLASH SERIES
Ralph Dibny
Barry Allen - Star Labs Shirt
Iris West
Firestorm

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SERIES
Amaya Jiwe / Vixen
Zari Tomaz
Nora Darhk
Nate Heywood / Steel
John Constantine

ARROW SERIES
Roy Harper
Black Siren - Laurel
Black Canary - Dinah

So many great ideas here! The DC TV is missing so many characters we need at least a full wave and not just 1-2 at a con a couple of times a year.

Agreeing with everything in this list!

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:18 am

Great ideas on some missing characters!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Katers wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
Katers wrote:
There are so many ways to make a pop of Ralph both wonderful and weird, and I look forward to ANY of them!

WE NEED THIS NOW!!! [-o<

Agreed!! But if not now, I'm willing to accept soon. A shared NYCC exclusive would be acceptable!

I'm there with you on this.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:58 pm

Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:
Katers wrote:
They really did a great job with his character. It was such a gradual shift from 'can't stand this guy!' to 'integral part of team Flash!', I'm not even sure when it happened. I do know I was really upset when I thought they'd killed him off...!

I'm wondering if they learned from the Wally experience? I never grew to like Wally as much as I did Ralph. And I WANTED to like Wally. I did...but not on the same level. When Wally switched shows, it was just a shrug on my part. Ralph? I will fight someone if they try to take him away from us!

I like him, but having him would be too much. He needed to leave.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:
Katers wrote:

I liked Wally, but having him on the show was too much. He needed to leave to keep the show good.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:32 am

BrienneTheBlue wrote:
Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:

I actually grew to like Wally on Legends, but that may be because I didn't keep up with Flash that year as it aired

Oh, I agree, Wally was much better on Legends. I think it was just that he had room to be his own hero, and not in the shadow of the main character! Which is funny, since Legends is SUCH an ensemble show!

I'd be okay with Iris. Regular Iris, or Flash Iris? I'd prefer Flash Iris!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:35 am

nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:

lol , yeah, leave our Ralph alone!

I think the things with speedsters on the show is they really have to have a unique 'thing' of their own. Wally's just wasn't unusual enough for him to stand out on a show full of speedsters, at the time. We had Jesse less, but I still found her more interesting between the two of them!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:50 am

Katers wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, I agree, Wally was much better on Legends. I think it was just that he had room to be his own hero, and not in the shadow of the main character! Which is funny, since Legends is SUCH an ensemble show!

I'd be okay with Iris. Regular Iris, or Flash Iris? I'd prefer Flash Iris!

It was a good move to put him over on legends, I like how his character is on that show.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think the things with speedsters on the show is they really have to have a unique 'thing' of their own. Wally's just wasn't unusual enough for him to stand out on a show full of speedsters, at the time. We had Jesse less, but I still found her more interesting between the two of them!

Yeah, the speedsters should only come together when fighting a common enemy or maybe if one of them turned evil.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:38 am

BrienneTheBlue wrote:
Katers wrote:
chaostryder wrote:

Might be Iris. Thinking it might be cool if her Pop was wearing her speedster costume that she wore for that one episode.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 am

Where is out 10 inch flocked Beebo? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:26 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Yeah, the speedsters should only come together when fighting a common enemy or maybe if one of them turned evil.

Oh, we haven't had one of them go evil for a season yet...bring it! You've got my vote for that one. But yeah, if they want to zoom in every now and then, that's fine. Just make it a bonus, not a take away from Barry!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Tusken wrote:Where is out 10 inch flocked Beebo? :freddy3:

Oh man, I want a flocked Beebo so much! Though I'd prefer he not be a 10"....those take up so much room!
Image ImageImage Image

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Greymom wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:
Katers wrote:

Might be Iris. Thinking it might be cool if her Pop was wearing her speedster costume that she wore for that one episode.

Since they busted my whole "supers only" theory by having a civilian Cisco for SDCC, I'm sure Iris will happen eventually, then the purple outfit can be her exclusive since it was a one-episode plot. We need Caitlin and Joe too. Then yes, Ralph. Also need a 6 inch King Shark.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, we haven't had one of them go evil for a season yet...bring it! You've got my vote for that one. But yeah, if they want to zoom in every now and then, that's fine. Just make it a bonus, not a take away from Barry!

lol lol I see that reference. lol lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 am

nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Turned evil could become a nice story line.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:01 am

Maybe they will do a 3 pack with Flash, Iris (purple outfit) and Nora? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 am

Tusken wrote:Maybe they will do a 3 pack with Flash, Iris (purple outfit) and Nora? :freddy3:

A Flash Family 3-pack would be great!
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

FunkoPoppinLockin

Postby FunkoPoppinLockin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:15 pm

I hope we get a new wave of Arrow Pops.
Instagram: funkopoppinlockin
Instagram: Jlop24
Twitter: Lopez_josh24

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:45 pm

digithor wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:

Turned evil could become a nice story line.

It was almost there when a new speedster almost did. That episode ended really good.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 am

nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Shame on me though....really should capitalize a proper noun!! Glad it wasn't a wasted effort! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 am

Strending625 wrote:
Tusken wrote:Maybe they will do a 3 pack with Flash, Iris (purple outfit) and Nora? :freddy3:

I usually try to avoid multi-packs, but this would be a must-have for me! Flash family speedsters? Yes please!
Image ImageImage Image

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

BenLo wrote:
Rocky625 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:I really, really, REALLY want:

THE FLASH SERIES
Ralph Dibny
Barry Allen - Star Labs Shirt
Iris West
Firestorm

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SERIES
Amaya Jiwe / Vixen
Zari Tomaz
Nora Darhk
Nate Heywood / Steel
John Constantine

ARROW SERIES
Roy Harper
Black Siren - Laurel
Black Canary - Dinah

So many great ideas here! The DC TV is missing so many characters we need at least a full wave and not just 1-2 at a con a couple of times a year.

Agreeing with everything in this list!

This is a great list! I would maybe add King Shark to The Flash

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Katers wrote:
Strending625 wrote:

I usually try to avoid multi-packs, but this would be a must-have for me! Flash family speedsters? Yes please!

Ohh a family flash pack, that's a good idea.
ImageImageImageImage

AkariK

Postby AkariK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:28 pm

I'm down for an XS pop now, after the new season.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Katers wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Katers wrote:

Shame on me though....really should capitalize a proper noun!! Glad it wasn't a wasted effort! :cheers:

lol lol lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 am

What about a GITD red Reverse Flash from the Flash TV show? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 am

kevin87 wrote:
Greymom wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:

Since they busted my whole "supers only" theory by having a civilian Cisco for SDCC, I'm sure Iris will happen eventually, then the purple outfit can be her exclusive since it was a one-episode plot. We need Caitlin and Joe too. Then yes, Ralph. Also need a 6 inch King Shark.

I've been saying for a while that we should've gotten an Iris by now. No reason Felicity was able to get one for arrow and Iris has not
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:48 am

91shawny wrote:
kevin87 wrote:
Greymom wrote:

I've been saying for a while that we should've gotten an Iris by now. No reason Felicity was able to get one for arrow and Iris has not

Exactly.... that's a totally fair assumption!

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 am

I just want a CW Martian Manhunter so I can finally complete my TV/Movie verse Justice League. Well I'd like other people as well, but if I could only pick one it would be him.

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:55 am

AJLeegion wrote:I just want a CW Martian Manhunter so I can finally complete my TV/Movie verse Justice League. Well I'd like other people as well, but if I could only pick one it would be him.

Same here.. with a GITD version of course
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:51 pm

philipali wrote:
AJLeegion wrote:I just want a CW Martian Manhunter so I can finally complete my TV/Movie verse Justice League. Well I'd like other people as well, but if I could only pick one it would be him.

Same here.. with a GITD version of course

I really thought this would have been an ECCC exclusive this past spring.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:10 pm

91shawny wrote:
kevin87 wrote:
Greymom wrote:

Felicity was never a costumed hero, but she was part of Team Arrow as Overwatch. Joe has done more for Team Flash than Iris ever did, let's be honest lol We never got any of the Wells either because they were just "normal humans." I have no objections to Iris getting one, but she didn't fit in with the hero/villain aspects like all the others... now we need civilian versions of everybody too, on top of all the ones we haven't gotten yet lol

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:46 pm

kevin87 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
kevin87 wrote:Since they busted my whole "supers only" theory by having a civilian Cisco for SDCC, I'm sure Iris will happen eventually, then the purple outfit can be her exclusive since it was a one-episode plot. We need Caitlin and Joe too. Then yes, Ralph. Also need a 6 inch King Shark.

Felicity was never a costumed hero, but she was part of Team Arrow as Overwatch. Joe has done more for Team Flash than Iris ever did, let's be honest lol We never got any of the Wells either because they were just "normal humans." I have no objections to Iris getting one, but she didn't fit in with the hero/villain aspects like all the others... now we need civilian versions of everybody too, on top of all the ones we haven't gotten yet lol

I mean if we are going to compare, Iris did the same thing for team flash as Overwatch did, except she didn't get a nickname and she donned a costume for even one episode. I was happy that Felicity got one but she is a normal human like everyone else and didn't fit in with the hero/villain aspect as well. Both of them worked behind the desk, if Felicity got one, Iris should've been gotten one as well, especially since both are the love interests.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:53 pm

I would also like to see a different version of Killer Frost.. that would be really awesome!
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:03 pm

91shawny wrote:
kevin87 wrote:
91shawny wrote:

I mean if we are going to compare, Iris did the same thing for team flash as Overwatch did, except she didn't get a nickname and she donned a costume for even one episode. I was happy that Felicity got one but she is a normal human like everyone else and didn't fit in with the hero/villain aspect as well. Both of them worked behind the desk, if Felicity got one, Iris should've been gotten one as well, especially since both are the love interests.

I mean... Iris barely helps lol She doesn't really do much for Team Flash except talk down to people if she thinks she's on the moral high ground. If she hadn't been the love interest in the comics, I don't think they'd have kept her on as long as they have in the same capacity, not with how they've written her for the show. But I'm fine with her getting a Pop, she's part of the show so she needs one especially now with Cisco getting one.

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Another year and no Savitar damn lol
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 am

Xeverus86 wrote:Another year and no Savitar damn lol

Yeah we need a Savitar. It's all I've ever wanted lol
You like my Savitar Avitar?!

Pops: 253
Marvel: 146
DC: 33
Star Wars: 48
Doctor Who: 19
Harry Potter: 3
Minecraft: 1

1st Pop: The Flash (CW)
100th Pop: Ron Weasley
200th Pop: Cap America (Quantum)
Latest Pop: Ben Kenobi
Favourite Pop: General Greivous

My collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... P8OEP3ZBE/

nspin

Postby nspin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 am

philipali wrote:I would also like to see a different version of Killer Frost.. that would be really awesome!

ooh, like the recently revealed new costume!
Nichole
pretending to know how to draw Pop!s since 2014
@nspin_ on instagram(also on twitter but I don’t recommend going there)
I love Tetris, Pokemon, Legends of Tomorrow, and Mang
Spider-man : Into the Spider-Verse is the best animated movie so far.
trying to get my postcount up for fundays.

Return to “Pop!”