CW DC TV POP!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: CW DC TV POP!s

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:32 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
So much to watch and collect, I use to be good on those but I seem to be a bit behind. One of these days it'll be a binge fest and then also "add to wishlist" fest to go along with the shows. Or "I want to see this as a pop" list. lol

They really have done a great job of giving us the DC universe on our tvs! Watching the series finale of Supergirl tonight made me wish we had a Brainy
& Dreamer pops. The DCTV universe really has to much untapped potential for figures, I look forward to seeing what comes next from it!

Supergirl wasn't one that I got into a lot, probably because I was much more into Arrow during that time frame. I should go back and watch some of it though. I do agree there is some good potential for them to do in the DCTV world.

If nothing else, we need a Supergirl with her last costume - PANTS. Let's get her out of those wildly impractical teeny skirt!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:20 am

Would be a decent time for some more Flash pops, they had a lot of good episodes last season that could bring some nice new pops.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:32 am

digithor wrote:Would be a decent time for some more Flash pops, they had a lot of good episodes last season that could bring some nice new pops.

I'm shocked we haven't really gotten more of the Flash and his ever changing uniform. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:47 am

Tusken wrote:
digithor wrote:Would be a decent time for some more Flash pops, they had a lot of good episodes last season that could bring some nice new pops.

I'm shocked we haven't really gotten more of the Flash and his ever changing uniform. :freddy3:

I kind of think they only did one bigger change to his uniform and then little changes for the seasons. It could also just seem like that.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:19 pm

With the current episodes on Flash, it just makes me want so very very many pops! Really hoping everyone we've talked about is in the works. Have we seen a Ray/Atom pop yet, did I miss him?
Image ImageImage Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Katers wrote:

With the current episodes on Flash, it just makes me want so very very many pops! Really hoping everyone we've talked about is in the works. Have we seen a Ray/Atom pop yet, did I miss him?

Definitely missed it, 2016 under the Legends of Tomorrow brand

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:54 am

Katers wrote:

I haven't watched the new episodes yet, I'll need to catch up on those so I can see what you are talking about. Sounds like they have been some good ones though.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:17 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Definitely missed it, 2016 under the Legends of Tomorrow brand

Aw nuts, another one I'll have to track down. My collection of DC pops is ridiculously small, I've got a lot of catching up to do! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:18 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I haven't watched the new episodes yet, I'll need to catch up on those so I can see what you are talking about. Sounds like they have been some good ones though.

Isn't that our usual problem though...wanting the good pops from the latest episodes? lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:22 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Isn't that our usual problem though...wanting the good pops from the latest episodes? lol

Yup, then trying to catch up on show after show after show after show. Funko should make a binge watching person on the chair with a tv in front of them.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:33 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yup, then trying to catch up on show after show after show after show. Funko should make a binge watching person on the chair with a tv in front of them.

I think they already have...isn't that what Pop! Yourself is all about? lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:53 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ah so then they need to make a chair and tv accessory. They don't have that yet do they? I've never seen the pop yourself in person.
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:35 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Ah so then they need to make a chair and tv accessory. They don't have that yet do they? I've never seen the pop yourself in person.

They have Chris Washington in the chair from Get Out and The Simpsons Couch with TV, could probably make a custom with those

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:49 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

They have Chris Washington in the chair from Get Out and The Simpsons Couch with TV, could probably make a custom with those

Oh, that's a good example of how a person could make the custom. Didn't cross my mind at first. I would probably try that if I ever manage to get to a store and can make a pop. Of course I'd likely want to make a superhero custom instead though. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:07 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Not to my knowledge, but I see there's some good ideas for customs below!

Adding to yet another reason we need an expanded Flash pop line, Candice Patton is going to be at a local con this weekend. Would've been perfect to get an Iris West-Allen pop of her signed! Hopefully it'll happen, both someday and before the next time she comes around!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:34 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Not to my knowledge, but I see there's some good ideas for customs below!

Adding to yet another reason we need an expanded Flash pop line, Candice Patton is going to be at a local con this weekend. Would've been perfect to get an Iris West-Allen pop of her signed! Hopefully it'll happen, both someday and before the next time she comes around!

I hear you there for the autograph. I got to see Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes at a local convention a few years ago. Would have been nice to have the pops at that time and get them signed.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:25 am

I'm just throwing this out there....if we can have a Beebo saves Christmas special, we really need a Beebo pop. Or a plush. I'm not picky! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:29 am

Katers wrote:I'm just throwing this out there....if we can have a Beebo saves Christmas special, we really need a Beebo pop. Or a plush. I'm not picky! :mir1:

lol , I did not even know about that christmas special. How silly is that going to be.
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:48 am

Katers wrote:I'm just throwing this out there....if we can have a Beebo saves Christmas special, we really need a Beebo pop. Or a plush. I'm not picky! :mir1:

I agree but I need Beebo to be flocked and 8 inches! Now side note: Barry as reverse flash would be cool as well. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:53 pm

digithor wrote:

lol , I did not even know about that christmas special. How silly is that going to be.

I haven't watched it yet, saving it for a little later in the month, but I'm so entertained by the thought of it!! I have faith they'll give us just the right level of silly.

On a different but topical note, the excitement of everyone at LACC for the various DC tv cast members that are here really shows the popularity of these shows and characters, and how many we still really need pops from!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:56 pm

Tusken wrote:

I agree but I need Beebo to be flocked and 8 inches! Now side note: Barry as reverse flash would be cool as well. :freddy3:

100% agree, flocked and oversized is a must! And they've already shown they can get his colors correct with the various Sulley products, so we know he'll be perfect!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:28 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I haven't watched it yet, saving it for a little later in the month, but I'm so entertained by the thought of it!! I have faith they'll give us just the right level of silly.

On a different but topical note, the excitement of everyone at LACC for the various DC tv cast members that are here really shows the popularity of these shows and characters, and how many we still really need pops from!

Maybe we'll see some more pops for them int he coming year, shipping could help also. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:15 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Maybe we'll see some more pops for them int he coming year, shipping could help also. lol

Maybe some of these pops have already been made and they are stuck on the cargo ships? lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:09 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Maybe some of these pops have already been made and they are stuck on the cargo ships? lol

That could very well be something that is possible, just don't let anything happen to the ship and then end up stranded on a mysterious island..... lol
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:30 pm

What about a pop town of the Hall of Justice (their version) with a Arrow outfit in the back ground? Now the question would be what pop would go with it. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:30 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That could very well be something that is possible, just don't let anything happen to the ship and then end up stranded on a mysterious island..... lol

I think that's Catalina...not that mysterious! Just watch out for the bison! lol

Or were you thinking Lian Yu? If that's the case, it'll be 5 years before they get off that island!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:31 am

Tusken wrote:What about a pop town of the Hall of Justice (their version) with a Arrow outfit in the back ground? Now the question would be what pop would go with it. :freddy3:

I love this idea, and would absolutely buy it! I think after the last couple of episodes, it would have to be Flash, don't you think?
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:47 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think that's Catalina...not that mysterious! Just watch out for the bison! lol

Or were you thinking Lian Yu? If that's the case, it'll be 5 years before they get off that island!

Lian yu is where I was going with that. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Katers wrote:
Tusken wrote:What about a pop town of the Hall of Justice (their version) with a Arrow outfit in the back ground? Now the question would be what pop would go with it. :freddy3:

I love this idea, and would absolutely buy it! I think after the last couple of episodes, it would have to be Flash, don't you think?

Flash would fit into HOJ but what about Flash as reverse Flash as a twist or even as a chase for the Pop town? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:17 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I think I'd rather go to Catalina. Fewer crazy people showing up change our story line, and the food is better! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:18 am

Tusken wrote:
Katers wrote:

Flash would fit into HOJ but what about Flash as reverse Flash as a twist or even as a chase for the Pop town? :freddy3:

Love that idea! Never enough Flash pops, and the HOJ will be a great addition!

Or....what about HOJ with Flash, with the chase being Black Lightning? :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:12 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think I'd rather go to Catalina. Fewer crazy people showing up change our story line, and the food is better! lol

But not the whine mixer? lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:55 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

We missed it this year! I wonder if Stephen Amell's wine was at the party? That would tie this all together quite nicely!
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:29 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

LOL....the CATALINA ISLAND WINE MIXER!!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:49 am

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

2022 Funatic gathering?? lol
Image ImageImage Image

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:36 am

Probably posted before, but I’m still waiting on more Supergirl & Legends pops. Needing journalist Kara Danvers, updated Supergirl suit, Lena Luthtor, Nia Nal, Brainy, Alex Danvers, J’onn Jones with Martian Man Hunter chase, newer White Canary, Ava Sharpe, Mick Rory, Citzen Steel, Zari Tomaz/Tarazi, Behrad, and Gary.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

2022 Funatic gathering?? lol

On Catalina Island? I'm IN! LOL

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:51 am

thebigdog14 wrote:Probably posted before, but I’m still waiting on more Supergirl & Legends pops. Needing journalist Kara Danvers, updated Supergirl suit, Lena Luthtor, Nia Nal, Brainy, Alex Danvers, J’onn Jones with Martian Man Hunter chase, newer White Canary, Ava Sharpe, Mick Rory, Citzen Steel, Zari Tomaz/Tarazi, Behrad, and Gary.

Of your list, I would love to see chases for Brainy, Alex, Zari and Gary! And agreed to all of them! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 pm

Now that the CW is up for sell, makes me wonder if we might lose some of the shows we love which impacts the pops we might get next. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:46 pm

Tusken wrote:Now that the CW is up for sell, makes me wonder if we might lose some of the shows we love which impacts the pops we might get next. :freddy3:

It feels like that universe needs a reboot, lots of the shows are either cancelled/ended or on it's last legs.

Return to “Pop!”