More MOTU?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 am

digithor wrote:If that is the case, they worked it out pretty awesome so far. I'm really liking my skeletor with panthor flocked.


i liked the idea of it, i didn't like the me not being able to purchase it part though :evil:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7025
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:24 am

Man I wanna see glams of that Snake Mountain!

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm

digithor wrote:Wonder if we could see a variant of the throne? Maybe a metallic?

That sounds about right.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm

rexflexall wrote:Man I wanna see glams of that Snake Mountain!


Definitely need to see that!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:If that is the case, they worked it out pretty awesome so far. I'm really liking my skeletor with panthor flocked.


i liked the idea of it, i didn't like the me not being able to purchase it part though :evil:


I’m sorry to hear that. I knew several motu fans who also missed it.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:25 pm

He-Mann wrote:I’m sorry to hear that. I knew several motu fans who also missed it.


sold out in my cart, and i just can't in good conscious own a non flocked Panthor.... lol

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:03 pm

I wonder when or if Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain will be released :-k :-k :-k If they can make HQ employee Freddy w/ HQ...then I think it's possible to make He-Man w/ Castle Grayskull and Skeletor w/ Snake Mountain.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm

A Pop ride with Stridor would be cool to see.

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10023
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:38 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:A Pop ride with Stridor would be cool to see.


That would be a beauty to display in my collection, no doubt about it.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

digithor
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 am

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:If that is the case, they worked it out pretty awesome so far. I'm really liking my skeletor with panthor flocked.


i liked the idea of it, i didn't like the me not being able to purchase it part though :evil:


Arg, those unhappy times for a release. At least it isn't that high priced on the secondary market currently.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7025
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:49 am

He-Mann wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Man I wanna see glams of that Snake Mountain!


Definitely need to see that!


I wish it would be in proportion to the Pop, it would be HUGE!

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
He-Mann wrote:I’m sorry to hear that. I knew several motu fans who also missed it.


sold out in my cart, and i just can't in good conscious own a non flocked Panthor.... lol


I bought both but salute your stance and support for the Og!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:05 pm

rexflexall wrote:
He-Mann wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Man I wanna see glams of that Snake Mountain!


Definitely need to see that!


I wish it would be in proportion to the Pop, it would be HUGE!


That would be HUGE! :eek:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2992
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:12 pm

I could have sworn that Prince Adam had a flocked version as well. :-k :-k
Image Image
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7025
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am

We need all the castle playsets!

User avatar
katersatz
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby katersatz » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Anyone else in Canada get their MOTU "Mystery" box from EB Games yet?

I just picked it up and my He-Man has no stickers! If I wasn't already disappointed enough that we didn't get the Evil-Lyn Pez... yet paid full price (relative to the Gamestop box) this surely pushed me over the edge! :angryfire:

I know, I know... it shouldn't matter...but it was a dubious variant to begin with, and going into my third version of this He-Man I consoled myself that it would at least have that sweet Flocked sticker, along with an Exclusive one. :rolleyes: ;-)


Update: pouted for a few minutes and then just stole stickers from some out of box Pops that won't miss them... :rolleyes: lol
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

digithor
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:51 pm

katersatz wrote:Anyone else in Canada get their MOTU "Mystery" box from EB Games yet?

I just picked it up and my He-Man has no stickers! If I wasn't already disappointed enough that we didn't get the Evil-Lyn Pez... yet paid full price (relative to the Gamestop box) this surely pushed me over the edge! :angryfire:

I know, I know... it shouldn't matter...but it was a dubious variant to begin with, and going into my third version of this He-Man I consoled myself that it would at least have that sweet Flocked sticker, along with an Exclusive one. :rolleyes: ;-)


Update: pouted for a few minutes and then just stole stickers from some out of box Pops that won't miss them... :rolleyes: lol


It is true, I've seen a few others without the sticker also.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:05 am

katersatz wrote:Anyone else in Canada get their MOTU "Mystery" box from EB Games yet?

I just picked it up and my He-Man has no stickers! If I wasn't already disappointed enough that we didn't get the Evil-Lyn Pez... yet paid full price (relative to the Gamestop box) this surely pushed me over the edge! :angryfire:

I know, I know... it shouldn't matter...but it was a dubious variant to begin with, and going into my third version of this He-Man I consoled myself that it would at least have that sweet Flocked sticker, along with an Exclusive one. :rolleyes: ;-)

Update: pouted for a few minutes and then just stole stickers from some out of box Pops that won't miss them... :rolleyes: lol



Ouch! No pez, no stickers, EB Games is treating you harshly!

At lease you improvised on the stickers.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
katersatz
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby katersatz » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:42 pm

digithor wrote: It is true, I've seen a few others without the sticker also.


Those monsters! Alas... :mad: ;)
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

User avatar
katersatz
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby katersatz » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:48 pm

He-Mann wrote: Ouch! No pez, no stickers, EB Games is treating you harshly!

At lease you improvised on the stickers.


Right?? At least I knew about the Pez, even if I was holding out hope (denial).

I like the idea of the variant but it's not an OOB Pop for me... needed those dang stickers!

I do really like the pin and pen though. If you're generous, it's almost value... maybe if you include the box itself... :-k
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 pm

i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: More MOTU?

Postby lavery01 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth
Image


lol lol Pretty funny. I like this wave though, think they all look cool.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
bizzydesigner
Posts: 1523
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:51 am
Location: IL 'burbs
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth
Image


I love it! Excited about these (aside from the Pez, don't NEED those)
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

digithor
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:17 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth
Image


I love it! Excited about these (aside from the Pez, don't NEED those)


I like the "don't NEED those", we've all said that before and then......well we know what happens. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10023
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 am

i'm luke warm on the pez but overall very much happy with this...any motu beats no motu.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
katersatz
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby katersatz » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:27 am

Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth


No, you're correct...absolute butt-mouth! lol

I shouldn't be surprised at this point..but there is always so much on offer for MOTU these days! Like, other properties get a single Pop...we have a Pop, 2 Sodas, AND 2 Pez! :eek: =D>
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:14 am

Man these are so awesome! I need them all. Im still trying to grab a few pieces to catch up!
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2992
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Funko is getting very creative with these Funko Sodas.
Image Image
Image

digithor
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 am

Wonder if we will see some more sodas yet for virtual con?
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:44 am

digithor wrote:Wonder if we will see some more sodas yet for virtual con?


soda yes, he-man no.

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7025
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 am

I can't wait for those new sodas!!

DarthScooby
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby DarthScooby » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:09 pm

Man, I am so happy the MOTU Pop and Sodas are shared exclusives with Wal-Mart (Mantenna Pop!) and Funko Shop (The Sodas). Usually the MOTU stuff goes to Toy Tokyo, and I hate the way they handle stuff.

Hopefully even if I can't get these from Wal-Mart or Funko Shop they wont be to crazy on Ebay. But, gotta have em!

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 2700
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: More MOTU?

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:13 pm

DarthScooby wrote:Man, I am so happy the MOTU Pop and Sodas are shared exclusives with Wal-Mart (Mantenna Pop!) and Funko Shop (The Sodas). Usually the MOTU stuff goes to Toy Tokyo, and I hate the way they handle stuff.

Hopefully even if I can't get these from Wal-Mart or Funko Shop they wont be to crazy on Ebay. But, gotta have em!


It's a good day when you get motu cool exclusives and you can avoid the Toy Tokyo headache.

Getting Ram-man was a "headache".
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:22 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:Getting Ram-man was a "headache".


i still haven't gotten him.

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:46 pm

digithor wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth
Image


I love it! Excited about these (aside from the Pez, don't NEED those)


I like the "don't NEED those", we've all said that before and then......well we know what happens. :)


I said that about the wobblers...
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:48 pm

rexflexall wrote:I can't wait for those new sodas!!


But I need those chases too and if I’m lucky enough to win the lottery, I’ll only get one of each.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
He-Mann
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby He-Mann » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:50 pm

katersatz wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i think they should've given Mantenna a profile shot to show off those extra legs....and i maybe it's my immaturity speaking but he kinda has a butt-mouth


No, you're correct...absolute butt-mouth! lol

I shouldn't be surprised at this point..but there is always so much on offer for MOTU these days! Like, other properties get a single Pop...we have a Pop, 2 Sodas, AND 2 Pez! :eek: =D>


MOTU is strong now! Woohoo! Plus we hopefully have Kevin Smith’s series pops coming too.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:51 pm

He-Mann wrote:
MOTU is strong now! Woohoo! Plus we hopefully have Kevin Smith’s series pops coming too.


i hope the weirder rumors about that one aren't true, but i am excited to finally see Scareglow in a show.

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 2700
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: More MOTU?

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:17 am

I have convinced myself I dont need the man at arms chase because I have no idea what it is. A useless but funny chase would have been with no mustache. Who else used the sharpie growing up on the figure ?
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5232
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:05 am

ocwankenobi wrote:I have convinced myself I dont need the man at arms chase because I have no idea what it is. A useless but funny chase would have been with no mustache. Who else used the sharpie growing up on the figure ?


well allow me to shatter your shield of ignorance and force you to need him! when King Hiss returned he used the power of the snake ring to turn poor Duncan into a brainwashed Snakeman....and well that's kind of it.


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users