“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:26 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
digithor wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
Maybe not the whole thing, but you could do Meredith/Creed, Accounting (Oscar/Kevin/Angela), Sales A Team (Dwight/Jim/Other, probably Pam), Sales B Team (Phyllis/Stanley/Other, probably Andy), and then Reception and The Boss' Desk. You could even do the Annex with Toby/Kelly/Ryan. If you wanted one piece with everyone in it, it would have to be the conference room, lots of good scenes to recreate in there.

Very good point, I can see it working that way.

I'm also still waiting to see what Funko Dioramas are. I saw them in a Seinfeld leak. I guess they could be the TV version of Movie Moments, but I don't think so since they apparently have Chase versions. If this is something closer to the scale of a mini, that could be the answer to this size issue.

I suppose almost anything could be possible, some neat ideas though.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Would be cool to see Pam with Glasses as a pop. I think it would be nice to see a couple more Pam variants.

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:20 am

interesting that most of the requests on this page have fulfilled now years later.
:SW7a:

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:34 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:Would be cool to see Pam with Glasses as a pop. I think it would be nice to see a couple more Pam variants.

Yes! Such a great Pam idea.
Hi, I’m Steph.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 pm

digithor wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
digithor wrote:
Very good point, I can see it working that way.

I'm also still waiting to see what Funko Dioramas are. I saw them in a Seinfeld leak. I guess they could be the TV version of Movie Moments, but I don't think so since they apparently have Chase versions. If this is something closer to the scale of a mini, that could be the answer to this size issue.

Some glams are out now for the Seinfeld dioramas. It does look like they are Mini size or even smaller, like Pint-Size Heroes, and each one has an MSRP of only $8, so they can't be very big. They apparently come together to form Jerry's apartment, so I bet if the Seinfeld ones sell well, we will see the Office next.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:16 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
digithor wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Some glams are out now for the Seinfeld dioramas. It does look like they are Mini size or even smaller, like Pint-Size Heroes, and each one has an MSRP of only $8, so they can't be very big. They apparently come together to form Jerry's apartment, so I bet if the Seinfeld ones sell well, we will see the Office next.

Oh that's true, very possible for the the office then. Now I want to see an actual size of them if they are that low price.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Wakko

Postby Wakko » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:42 am

What does everyone think are the chances that we'll eventually get another Kelly or Meredith? I'd rather have them both in different (more every day) clothes to fit in better with the others.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Wakko wrote:What does everyone think are the chances that we'll eventually get another Kelly or Meredith? I'd rather have them both in different (more every day) clothes to fit in better with the others.

Sadly pretty low, based on how often we get new characters, getting multiple of secondary characters is low. Kevin, Stanley and Andy are the only ones with 2. Creed and Ryan with each have 2 in the newest wave. For instance Toby doesn't even have a single, just the 2 pack with Michael.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Wakko wrote:What does everyone think are the chances that we'll eventually get another Kelly or Meredith? I'd rather have them both in different (more every day) clothes to fit in better with the others.

Sadly pretty low, based on how often we get new characters, getting multiple of secondary characters is low. Kevin, Stanley and Andy are the only ones with 2. Creed and Ryan with each have 2 in the newest wave. For instance Toby doesn't even have a single, just the 2 pack with Michael.

I was really happy the mini of Kelly was in more typical clothes for just this reason, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to start a new line. I'm only keeping the Pops that aren't duplicated by a Mini for the Office now, and not even all of those. The line just exploded and I don't have the space.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:30 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I was really happy the mini of Kelly was in more typical clothes for just this reason, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to start a new line. I'm only keeping the Pops that aren't duplicated by a Mini for the Office now, and not even all of those. The line just exploded and I don't have the space.

Yeah agreed, I'm only keeping what I have, and then getting each new character, and then ones I'm really excited about.

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:52 pm

I hope they do a diorama for the office like the one they did for Seinfeld!
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm

Close to the end of a re-watch of The Office and there are a couple of Pops I can't believe we don't have yet. First is a Meredith with removable hair, like they did with Okoye from Black Panther. Thats two pops in one! Second, and I know we have plenty of Dwights already, but how do we not have one of him in a hazmat suit yet? I'm also thinking the best chances of getting a Dwight Jr. (Clark) would be in a two pack with Dwight when they pretended to be father and son, although that would be a pretty plain Dwight, and the best chances of getting a Plop (Pete) might be in a two pack with Erin, which would get us her as well.

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:38 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Close to the end of a re-watch of The Office and there are a couple of Pops I can't believe we don't have yet. First is a Meredith with removable hair, like they did with Okoye from Black Panther. Thats two pops in one! Second, and I know we have plenty of Dwights already, but how do we not have one of him in a hazmat suit yet? I'm also thinking the best chances of getting a Dwight Jr. (Clark) would be in a two pack with Dwight when they pretended to be father and son, although that would be a pretty plain Dwight, and the best chances of getting a Plop (Pete) might be in a two pack with Erin, which would get us her as well.

Those are some great ideas for future Office pops. Would be cool to see a Halloween Pam, and maybe a 18 inch Dwight.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:27 pm

If the line continues to be popular with each release, I'd say a decent chance then.
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:58 pm

digithor wrote:

If the line continues to be popular with each release, I'd say a decent chance then.

There's definitely a big chance.. I believe the line continues to be a hit based on what Funko reported....
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:18 am

A 'That's what she said' 2 pack LOL!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:32 pm

rexflexall wrote:A 'That's what she said' 2 pack LOL!

Elaborate haha

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:39 am

philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

There's definitely a big chance.. I believe the line continues to be a hit based on what Funko reported....

Even if they could continue with convention exclusive releases, that's fine also since it keep the chances on the right side of it happening.
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:24 am

Right :) Let's just wait and see what Funko has instore for us this year
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:09 am

digithor wrote:
philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

Even if they could continue with convention exclusive releases, that's fine also since it keep the chances on the right side of it happening.

Yeah I want all of them in proper uniform too. Hopefully with Pop Town office too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:48 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
philipali wrote:

Yeah I want all of them in proper uniform too. Hopefully with Pop Town office too

Pop Town Office would be interesting! If you saw the Seinfield mini moments... I want all of those too :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:21 am

philipali wrote:Right :) Let's just wait and see what Funko has instore for us this year

Maybe a few more themed ones, like halloween or holidays.
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:07 am

digithor wrote:
philipali wrote:Right :) Let's just wait and see what Funko has instore for us this year

love to see more halloween themed pops that's for sure
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:14 am

philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah good to put them out in Halloween
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:49 am

I wouldn't even min if they weren't straight from the show, just some variants of whoever in costumes. Though that probably wouldn't happen.
ImageImageImageImage

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah. Some Halloween Office pops would be cool to see.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat May 15, 2021 11:26 pm

digithor wrote:

They really haven’t touched the surface of how many Office pops they could make
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Sat May 15, 2021 11:56 pm

I've been rewatching the series and am gaining a better appreciation for the Pops now
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun May 16, 2021 12:00 am

Imagery wrote:I've been rewatching the series and am gaining a better appreciation for the Pops now

I started rewatching a few months ago, but haven’t finished because I got less motivated after Michael Scott leaves. I need to pick it back up though, I remember how amazing that last episode was. I’m just glad they are finally coming out with my favorite character, Creed!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun May 16, 2021 2:08 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Imagery wrote:I've been rewatching the series and am gaining a better appreciation for the Pops now

I started rewatching a few months ago, but haven’t finished because I got less motivated after Michael Scott leaves. I need to pick it back up though, I remember how amazing that last episode was. I’m just glad they are finally coming out with my favorite character, Creed!

I feel the same about the show after Michael departed, it just felt weird how he left. You are right, they still have so many pops that they can do from the show.
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun May 16, 2021 2:19 am

digithor wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I feel the same about the show after Michael departed, it just felt weird how he left. You are right, they still have so many pops that they can do from the show.

The show was pretty much structured around him, but they did still do their best after he left

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun May 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
digithor wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:I started rewatching a few months ago, but haven’t finished because I got less motivated after Michael Scott leaves. I need to pick it back up though, I remember how amazing that last episode was. I’m just glad they are finally coming out with my favorite character, Creed!

The show was pretty much structured around him, but they did still do their best after he left

Yeah, it's tough for any show to maintain after a main character leaves (case in point, That 70s Show), but they definitely could've done worse
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon May 17, 2021 7:13 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
philipali wrote:

Yeah. Some Halloween Office pops would be cool to see.

I love the sports theme of the recently released office pops
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon May 17, 2021 9:05 am

buried_by_pops wrote:Close to the end of a re-watch of The Office and there are a couple of Pops I can't believe we don't have yet. First is a Meredith with removable hair, like they did with Okoye from Black Panther. Thats two pops in one! Second, and I know we have plenty of Dwights already, but how do we not have one of him in a hazmat suit yet? I'm also thinking the best chances of getting a Dwight Jr. (Clark) would be in a two pack with Dwight when they pretended to be father and son, although that would be a pretty plain Dwight, and the best chances of getting a Plop (Pete) might be in a two pack with Erin, which would get us her as well.

Great Idea on the Meredith! And I always liked two packs and we dont have enough in The Office so would be happy to get more side characters that way!
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:08 pm

I keep checking back to see if these are hitting soon!

joecolt

Postby joecolt » Tue May 18, 2021 12:56 am

I think Todd Packer and Bob Vance should be next

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed May 19, 2021 12:03 am

Imagery wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
digithor wrote:I feel the same about the show after Michael departed, it just felt weird how he left. You are right, they still have so many pops that they can do from the show.

Yeah, it's tough for any show to maintain after a main character leaves (case in point, That 70s Show), but they definitely could've done worse

Hell, That 70s Show lasted one season after that. LoL I totally never finished it, only really watched the last episode LoL The Office managed a few seasons, which I’m still glad they did, I still enjoyed them.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed May 19, 2021 12:05 am

joecolt wrote:I think Todd Packer and Bob Vance should be next

There’s a site selling Todd Packer customs, and they have signed ones too.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed May 19, 2021 12:26 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
joecolt wrote:I think Todd Packer and Bob Vance should be next

There’s a site selling Todd Packer customs, and they have signed ones too.

That's neat they did a custom of him and signed, I looked it up and it seems like its around the area of what other signatures are priced at.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 19, 2021 11:58 am

We need a 'That's what she said' 2 pack LOL!

Return to “Pop!”