No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trujitsu Ninja

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:15 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I wonder if they will give us a Pain next or they’ll do something Like Deidara POP Rose! With the big Clay Bird. It seems like they’ve been doing a lot of pop rides recently in general. I’m still voting Pain

Pop moment Pain and his jutsu that brings people back to life. :cheers:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:53 am

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I recently managed to finally add Gaara to the collection; and boy, the amount of detail that went to his pos is insane. Shout out to the designers! :freddy2:

Right?! The designs on these newer molds are phenomenal!

Its amazing how far the designs have come! I received Naruto's Sexy Jutsu late last week and it looks great. I almost feel like I can recapture some of the Manga pages in pop form with some of these. Waiting for Jiraiya! Maybe I'll make his nose bleed :roflmao:

I could definitely see one of Jiraiya with a bleeding nose because of that Naruto! lol lol lol lol

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:14 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Their set is amazing, Hopefully we get more characters from akatsuki next.

Yes! Would love more Akatsuki members. I'm also waiting for an expansion on the Konoha shinobi. I specially want Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru! :bounce:

Patiently waiting for Pain to surface!

Oh! I'm sure he's coming. It seems they are doing the more developed characters.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:16 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Yes! Would love more Akatsuki members. I'm also waiting for an expansion on the Konoha shinobi. I specially want Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru! :bounce:

Patiently waiting for Pain to surface!

We’ll probably get a pop town down the road cause most big shows have them now. MHA, Sponge Bob, Batman and so on. This would be so cool. They could make the Akatsuki members and the Kohna pop town. Use the Akatsuki to surround the pop town and take a pic. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Great idea!
I know right! These anime pops translate so well into pop form that you can essentially recreate your favorite scenes \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:17 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Right?! The designs on these newer molds are phenomenal!

Its amazing how far the designs have come! I received Naruto's Sexy Jutsu late last week and it looks great. I almost feel like I can recapture some of the Manga pages in pop form with some of these. Waiting for Jiraiya! Maybe I'll make his nose bleed :roflmao:

I could definitely see one of Jiraiya with a bleeding nose because of that Naruto! lol lol lol lol

Dude! I couldn't believe they made the Sexy Jutsu into pop form! It's great!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02 am

Could we change the title of this thread? I think we are well past "No Love for Naruto" lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:42 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Patiently waiting for Pain to surface!

We’ll probably get a pop town down the road cause most big shows have them now. MHA, Sponge Bob, Batman and so on. This would be so cool. They could make the Akatsuki members and the Kohna pop town. Use the Akatsuki to surround the pop town and take a pic. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Great idea!
I know right! These anime pops translate so well into pop form that you can essentially recreate your favorite scenes \:D/

They sure do. There are so many scenes that could be made. We need more characters to come out. Funko is doing great with what they are putting out. Hopefully more are on the way. :cheers:
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:06 am

Battastic wrote:Could we change the title of this thread? I think we are well past "No Love for Naruto" lol

Growing love for naruto?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:06 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Great idea!

They sure do. There are so many scenes that could be made. We need more characters to come out. Funko is doing great with what they are putting out. Hopefully more are on the way. :cheers:

Yes they really are. It's such an improvement compared to the first Naruto wave. This one is well seasoned!
I just recently got the Jiraiya on Toad Ride in the mail; and boy, this pos has so much detail it deserves to be displayed OOB. I'm very excited for the direction the Naruto line is taking. I hope there is more to come!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:08 am

Battastic wrote:Could we change the title of this thread? I think we are well past "No Love for Naruto" lol

I know lol
It's turned into "All the Love for Naruto... Believe it!" lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Great idea!

Yes they really are. It's such an improvement compared to the first Naruto wave. This one is well seasoned!
I just recently got the Jiraiya on Toad Ride in the mail; and boy, this pos has so much detail it deserves to be displayed OOB. I'm very excited for the direction the Naruto line is taking. I hope there is more to come!

I did the same I had to pull it out and display it. A real dope pop. Now if they made Tsunade and Orochimaru on their familiars. That would be super dope. All 3 legendary sanin.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I did the same I had to pull it out and display it. A real dope pop. Now if they made Tsunade and Orochimaru on their familiars. That would be super dope. All 3 legendary sanin.

I definitely think your on to something here .. =D> =D> =D>
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

It looks amazingly fantastic!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:44 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I believe there’s a scene where it’s all three of them on their familiars.

I definitely think your on to something here .. =D> =D> =D>

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:56 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Dude!!! Yes! I hope we get those also. Specially the Orochimaru one, it would go great in my snake collection! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:58 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

When I rotate my OOB section, I'm thinking on displaying Jiraiya next to Sexy Jutsu Naruto lmao :roflmao:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:16 am

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

When I rotate my OOB section, I'm thinking on displaying Jiraiya next to Sexy Jutsu Naruto lmao :roflmao:

lol that's a good idea
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Karubin

Postby Karubin » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Yes, that would be awesome! I have three Sexy Jutsu Naruto for Jiraiya!! lol

Calvin
IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 2,000+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Atomic Freddy & Hall H Freddy

Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FunKon 2021, Virtual FUNday 2021: Team Proto Punks

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

lol that's a good idea

When I do, I'll shoot some picture and show you guys. I might switch over to my Naruto collection next month (May). \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Karubin wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

lol With so many Sexy Jutsu Naruto, he'll bleed from his ears lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:41 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Dude!!! Yes! I hope we get those also. Specially the Orochimaru one, it would go great in my snake collection! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That Orochimaru would be my favorite

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:18 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

If they do Orochimaru, I'd like for him to come out of the top of his familiar's head!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am

Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
win win. Pen gonna be harder to remove

Did you end up doing it? I'd like to see the results if ya did. No worries if you didn't though. Just checking lol

I havent even been home for two weeks lmao. Been just staying at my girls house don't wanna go outside and home to my parents

Ahhh yeah I hear that. Crazy times. Stay safe out there!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

If they do Orochimaru, I'd like for him to come out of the top of his familiar's head!

That’s how I would like them made also. I know there’s a scene where they are all on top of their familiars. That would be such a dope pick in pop form. So exactly how they made Jiraiya they should make the rest.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 am

Karubin wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Don't be surprised if he starts bleeding! lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:03 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

That’s how I would like them made also. I know there’s a scene where they are all on top of their familiars. That would be such a dope pick in pop form. So exactly how they made Jiraiya they should make the rest.

Yeah! Also, I wish they sort of assemble like the new Amazon lines. That would make a great display piece!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:04 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Karubin wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I might add some blood for the sake of the picture lol :freddy2:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:06 am

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Karubin wrote:

That make sense lol lol lol
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:46 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yeah! Also, I wish they sort of assemble like the new Amazon lines. That would make a great display piece!

I would like a case that would fit them only. I would put them in with LED lights like some of them shadow boxes u see on IG. That would be a nice wall piece. All three of them.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:31 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

I'll probably think of something that will work without me actually painting on the pop. I wouldn't want to ruin it lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:33 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I would like a case that would fit them only. I would put them in with LED lights like some of them shadow boxes u see on IG. That would be a nice wall piece. All three of them.

I've seen some glass cases that would fit a figure of that size. Except, they take a lot of space. It sorta looks like a podium with a glass case resting on top.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I've seen some glass cases that would fit a figure of that size. Except, they take a lot of space. It sorta looks like a podium with a glass case resting on top.

Yeah I’ve seen those. Maybe I can have one made cause I don’t want those glass cases. Those do take up a lot of space.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:25 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yeah I’ve seen those. Maybe I can have one made cause I don’t want those glass cases. Those do take up a lot of space.

I think a football helmet display case could work, just depends on how high those are. :-k

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:12 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I think a football helmet display case could work, just depends on how high those are. :-k

That would only fit one. I’m sure I can make one if needed. Some wood a little spray paint and some plexiglass with lights. Wal-la

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:15 am

Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I'll probably think of something that will work without me actually painting on the pop. I wouldn't want to ruin it lol

I wanna see what you decide on!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:11 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

That would only fit one. I’m sure I can make one if needed. Some wood a little spray paint and some plexiglass with lights. Wal-la

OH! If you get around to making it, be sure to share with us. I'd love to see how it turns out! :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:13 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I wanna see what you decide on!

I think I'll snap a few pictures with in the next few days. I had a project that I finally completed last night. It was long over due and it was absorbing a lot of my down time. :bounce:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am

With the amount of Naruto releases that have come out recently - you would think that it would be a no brainer for Funko to release a con exclusive exclusive variant for the Naruto line. It’s been wildly refreshing for another anime other then DBz and MHA to take precedence.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

OH! If you get around to making it, be sure to share with us. I'd love to see how it turns out! :bounce:

Sure. That way people can make their own it will cost just a tad more than buying one but the difference will be that u can make it any size u need. I think the lights are the most expensive. $35 for l.e.d. on Amazon. So lights are optional. $20 for wood pieces and screwes $2 for paint unless u want to use good paint. So for about $25 u can make a good size pop shelf. Lights and other customs optional. You can find some nice ideas on Pinterest.

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 am

Can we get a Con Exclusive Naruto Pop? Pain or 8 gates Might-0 Guy!!
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”