No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ratattack

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:04 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
That would only fit one. I’m sure I can make one if needed. Some wood a little spray paint and some plexiglass with lights. Wal-la

OH! If you get around to making it, be sure to share with us. I'd love to see how it turns out! :bounce:

Sure. That way people can make their own it will cost just a tad more than buying one but the difference will be that u can make it any size u need. I think the lights are the most expensive. $35 for l.e.d. on Amazon. So lights are optional. $20 for wood pieces and screwes $2 for paint unless u want to use good paint. So for about $25 u can make a good size pop shelf. Lights and other customs optional. You can find some nice ideas on Pinterest.

I'll search for more ideas as well. I like the idea of customizing the dimension of your shelf. Finding the right size is always difficult, but this would solve that. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 am

wash2366 wrote:Can we get a Con Exclusive Naruto Pop? Pain or 8 gates Might-0 Guy!!

OH! I second this.
I would be happy with a Hinata or Neji. Or perhaps an anime moment of Gaara vs Rock Lee \:D/

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:32 am

Ratattack wrote:
wash2366 wrote:Can we get a Con Exclusive Naruto Pop? Pain or 8 gates Might-0 Guy!!

OH! I second this.
I would be happy with a Hinata or Neji. Or perhaps an anime moment of Gaara vs Rock Lee \:D/

I definitely need anything Naruto related lol, but would love that Pain and 8 gates Might-0 Guy
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

OH! I second this.

I definitely need anything Naruto related lol, but would love that Pain and 8 gates Might-0 Guy

Oh..now that anime lines have chases. I totally need a Hot Topic Exclusive Neji with Neji without the headband curse mark CHASE! [-o<
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:25 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! If you get around to making it, be sure to share with us. I'd love to see how it turns out! :bounce:

Sure. That way people can make their own it will cost just a tad more than buying one but the difference will be that u can make it any size u need. I think the lights are the most expensive. $35 for l.e.d. on Amazon. So lights are optional. $20 for wood pieces and screwes $2 for paint unless u want to use good paint. So for about $25 u can make a good size pop shelf. Lights and other customs optional. You can find some nice ideas on Pinterest.

I'll search for more ideas as well. I like the idea of customizing the dimension of your shelf. Finding the right size is always difficult, but this would solve that. :bounce:

Yes and once you make a few it you’ll be able to make any size you need quick like.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:41 am

wash2366 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! I second this.

Oh..now that anime lines have chases. I totally need a Hot Topic Exclusive Neji with Neji without the headband curse mark CHASE! [-o<

More chases to try and track down, ](*,) haha
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:39 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

OH! I second this.

I think it would be a great use of the ideal if we got each genin group as a 3-pack. I wouldn't hesitate about adding them to the collection. \:D/ :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:43 am

wash2366 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! I second this.

Oh! I would like your version as a common Neji with chase. Maybe save Byakugan Neji as a Hot Topic exclusive and make the chase GITD :bounce: It seems Hot Topic chases tend to be GITD.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:44 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yes and once you make a few it you’ll be able to make any size you need quick like.

Practice makes perfect! :freddy4:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:45 am

digithor wrote:
wash2366 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

More chases to try and track down, ](*,) haha

I know lol it's a pain tracking them down, but it's a pain we all love ](*,)

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Did you end up doing it? I'd like to see the results if ya did. No worries if you didn't though. Just checking lol

I havent even been home for two weeks lmao. Been just staying at my girls house don't wanna go outside and home to my parents

Ahhh yeah I hear that. Crazy times. Stay safe out there!

Yeah its tough out here. I work where lots of people show up so It's dangerous to be too close to older folks or kids

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:20 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Very true. Now time to practice my tai jutsu. :cheers: Need to cut them boards. :D lol
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:21 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Very true. Now time to practice my tai jutsu. :cheers: Need to cut them boards. :D lol

Omg do you really do that. If yes, that's amazing! :cheers:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:29 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I do Brazilian jiu jitsu. 1st degree black belt. I don’t think tai jutsu is real but if it was I be doing it. To be honest tai jutsu look like a mix of martial arts from capoeira to jiu-jitsu to Wing Chung. Cool stuff!!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:46 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I do Brazilian jiu jitsu. 1st degree black belt. I don’t think tai jutsu is real but if it was I be doing it. To be honest tai jutsu look like a mix of martial arts from capoeira to jiu-jitsu to Wing Chung. Cool stuff!!

Good stuff to hear, so we better not mess with you lol
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:00 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Funko guard for hire. :freddy2: lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:30 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Wow! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I figured it wasn't a real thing, but I'd imagine it was inspired by some real life martial art. It definitely sounds cool lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:31 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

lol that. Or we found someone who can train us lol :alien:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:33 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

They could definitely use some more guards during cons :bounce:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

If they’ll have me I will volunteer. :cheers:

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I'll probably think of something that will work without me actually painting on the pop. I wouldn't want to ruin it lol

I wanna see what you decide on!

I think I'll snap a few pictures with in the next few days. I had a project that I finally completed last night. It was long over due and it was absorbing a lot of my down time. :bounce:

Hopefully your project turned out well!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:55 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

If they have that as an option, why not try it. You might even get one of those cool booth shirts only employees get to wear. :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:56 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
I wanna see what you decide on!

I think I'll snap a few pictures with in the next few days. I had a project that I finally completed last night. It was long over due and it was absorbing a lot of my down time. :bounce:

It turned out alright! I was trying to teach myself the basics on how to use GIMP. I finally created my signature down below. :bounce:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

If they have that as an option, why not try it. You might even get one of those cool booth shirts only employees get to wear. :-k

Wonder were to sign up at? I did sign up to do volunteer work at SDCC so maybe there? When it happens? 2021

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Wonder were to sign up at? I did sign up to do volunteer work at SDCC so maybe there? When it happens? 2021

I think if you were searching to strictly do it for Funko, then you might need to get hired by them and get paid. I don't think then it would be considered volunteer work. Maybe check on the careers section on the funko site? #-o

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:24 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I think if you were searching to strictly do it for Funko, then you might need to get hired by them and get paid. I don't think then it would be considered volunteer work. Maybe check on the careers section on the funko site? #-o

I’ll check when all this is over cause they not getting anyone now because of what is going on, but still I would volunteer if they needed me now.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:15 am

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

It turned out alright! I was trying to teach myself the basics on how to use GIMP. I finally created my signature down below. :bounce:

Congrats! Is the picture on your Instagram? I'll have to check it out!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

I want to check it too
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:32 pm

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Oh no, the graphic I created is located down below. It's the signature attached every time I post here.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I want to check it too

Haha It's actually attached to every post I make. It's my signature! :cheers:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Ratattack wrote:

OH! I second this.

I been begging for Pain as a con exclusive since this thread starter

Gaara vs Rock Lee actually sounds pretty interesting
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:57 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

OH! I second this.

I could go for that Gaara vs Lee. I would also like as a con exclusive Zabuza. This would be a dope pop for a con

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:44 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

OH! I second this.

I really hope they add more anime moments to Naruto. I need this scene in pop form in my life [-o<

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! I second this.

I could go for that Gaara vs Lee. I would also like as a con exclusive Zabuza. This would be a dope pop for a con

A Zabuza - Haku 2-pack would be killer! \:D/

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:02 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I would have to say I would want them in there own box and to make it even cooler the boxes would make a pic of them on the back when placed together.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I would have to say I would want them in there own box and to make it even cooler the boxes would make a pic of them on the back when placed together.

Oh! I'm actually liking this idea. Like creating a puzzle with the art on the back. That would be neat! \:D/

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Ratattack wrote:
wash2366 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Oh! I would like your version as a common Neji with chase. Maybe save Byakugan Neji as a Hot Topic exclusive and make the chase GITD :bounce: It seems Hot Topic chases tend to be GITD.

Yes please! A neji and a hinata!!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:22 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

I wouldn't mind a Neji vs Hinata anime moment \:D/

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:40 pm

Ratattack wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I wouldn't mind a Neji vs Hinata anime moment \:D/

That would be an awesome moment as well. So many great face offs in this anime.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:34 am

Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

I want to check it too

Haha It's actually attached to every post I make. It's my signature! :cheers:

It looks really nice!

Return to “Pop!”