Fullmetal Alchemist Pop!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
hailmary25

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Pop!

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:33 pm

My GS Renji should be here today or tomorrow.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:Finally managed to pre-order the entire set!

Now I just need to find a box replacement for my Armstrong lol

Nice! Where did you pre-order from? Only one I'm missing is the Common Alphonse. I've found a few but the side of the box was punched out from the inside because of his spikes.

I got them from Amazon! They should still be up for pre-order

Cool thanks. Amazon is one place where I havent bought a Pop from, seen too many horror stories when I comes to Pops. I use Amazon for just about everything else though, really helps during he holidays.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:47 am

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Nice! Where did you pre-order from? Only one I'm missing is the Common Alphonse. I've found a few but the side of the box was punched out from the inside because of his spikes.

Cool thanks. Amazon is one place where I havent bought a Pop from, seen too many horror stories when I comes to Pops. I use Amazon for just about everything else though, really helps during he holidays.

Tbh amazon is quite hit or miss, but their customer service is excellent. Just report a damaged pop and you'll get a replacement! They tend to be pretty generous when it comes to returns/replacements as well.
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:42 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

Tbh amazon is quite hit or miss, but their customer service is excellent. Just report a damaged pop and you'll get a replacement! They tend to be pretty generous when it comes to returns/replacements as well.

Very helpful, thanks again!

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:53 am

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:

Very helpful, thanks again!

No problem! Good luck!
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:52 am

Just finished my collection today. Ironically. Regular Alphonse was one of the two that took the longest. The other was of course Armstrong. Who, I am pleased to announce, Glitters. I wasn't aware of that.

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:57 am

saul_damascus wrote:Just finished my collection today. Ironically. Regular Alphonse was one of the two that took the longest. The other was of course Armstrong. Who, I am pleased to announce, Glitters. I wasn't aware of that.

My HT got Alphonse with kittens 5 times and every time they sold out with in 5 mins of opening, so I took that as a sign to not collect this line. Even though they are all pretty awesome. Congrats on finishing your set!

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 am

funkystark wrote:
saul_damascus wrote:Just finished my collection today. Ironically. Regular Alphonse was one of the two that took the longest. The other was of course Armstrong. Who, I am pleased to announce, Glitters. I wasn't aware of that.

My HT got Alphonse with kittens 5 times and every time they sold out with in 5 mins of opening, so I took that as a sign to not collect this line. Even though they are all pretty awesome. Congrats on finishing your set!

I got him the next day or the day after he showed up. Him, edward, winry and mustang came in right around the same time. (Three weeks before christmas)

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm

Just finished off the line, they look great OOB!

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Judge me but I actually finally started the series last week since they finally made pops and im almost done with the 4th cour and man I did not know what I was missing.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Suntower11

Postby Suntower11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 am

91shawny wrote:Judge me but I actually finally started the series last week since they finally made pops and im almost done with the 4th cour and man I did not know what I was missing.

:eek: What?! Hopefully you are watching Brotherhood and not the other one!
My Husband and I are watching it again. Some of those episodes make me cry!
Sarah the Tangled collector!
ISO any Tangled Prototypes!
Follow Me on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/ssuntower11/

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:08 am

Suntower11 wrote:
91shawny wrote:Judge me but I actually finally started the series last week since they finally made pops and im almost done with the 4th cour and man I did not know what I was missing.

So I finished it yesterday and yes so many feels, I had no idea the show was this sad. Between the many deaths and sacrifices and people and things realizing emotions after not having them and ughhhh but it was so good and I definitely watched brotherhood. The openings and closings are so catchy and I've listened to them many times before not knowing they were from FMA.

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:52 am

91shawny wrote:
Suntower11 wrote:

So I finished it yesterday and yes so many feels, I had no idea the show was this sad. Between the many deaths and sacrifices and people and things realizing emotions after not having them and ughhhh but it was so good and I definitely watched brotherhood. The openings and closings are so catchy and I've listened to them many times before not knowing they were from FMA.

unpopular opinion, but the original was better than Brotherhood. give it a shot.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:16 am

Mr Yac wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Suntower11 wrote:

unpopular opinion, but the original was better than Brotherhood. give it a shot.

I would only to gauge the difference but I read that at a certain point it deviates away from the source material and they added alot more anime original. That being said, if I can watch 100+ episodes of naruto fller, FMA original isn't going to kill me.

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 pm

91shawny wrote:
I would only to gauge the difference but I read that at a certain point it deviates away from the source material and they added alot more anime original. That being said, if I can watch 100+ episodes of naruto fller, FMA original isn't going to kill me.

i'm pretty sure the show came out largely before the manga was finished, so yeah it is different in lots of area...I just happen to think most of those areas are actually better handled than the actual story lol

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:35 pm

Got lucky and was able to get one. I do believe my local store did sell out though.

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
91shawny wrote:

i'm pretty sure the show came out largely before the manga was finished, so yeah it is different in lots of area...I just happen to think most of those areas are actually better handled than the actual story lol

Yeah, the 2003 series was being produced as the manga was being written so it ended up differing. Brotherhood was made a few years later and follows the manga very closely.

DipperDots

Postby DipperDots » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 am

I honestly haven't seen any of these Pops in a store near me. Am I the plague or something?
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 128 Pocket Pop!: 11 PEZ: 5 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: POP! PEZ Maleficent!

Mags

Postby Mags » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:45 am

DipperDots wrote:I honestly haven't seen any of these Pops in a store near me. Am I the plague or something?

Maybe you just keep showing up right after all the stock is bought :roflmao:

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Stores are restocking on the commons, I noticed that the common Alphonse on the left side of the box that there seems to be a protrusion from Al's armor. I noticed my box to be the most extreme case of this, because the box is pierced lol. I'm wondering if anybody else has this same issue who currently bought it.

DipperDots

Postby DipperDots » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:05 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:Stores are restocking on the commons, I noticed that the common Alphonse on the left side of the box that there seems to be a protrusion from Al's armor. I noticed my box to be the most extreme case of this, because the box is pierced lol. I'm wondering if anybody else has this same issue who currently bought it.

I hope they do restock near me. I haven't seen any around me at all!
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 128 Pocket Pop!: 11 PEZ: 5 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: POP! PEZ Maleficent!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:53 am

I was lucky and found all of the wave except for the common Alphonse. I still need to find him. I think the common is better than the HT Exclusive with cats.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 pm

I had to work the day that King Bradley came out, so I ordered two from the Hot Topic website hoping to get a chase. I didn't get *a* chase... both of them were chases! That definitely uses my luck for year. I think I am going to hang on to the second one and try to trade it for the Korra chase when that comes out.
Last edited by scullysdad on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

jadekitten

Postby jadekitten » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:55 pm

scullysdad wrote:I had to work the day that King Bradley came out, so I ordered two from the Hot Topic website hoping to get a chase. I didn't get *a* chase... both of them were chases! That definitely uses my luck for year. I think I am going to hang on the second one and try to trade it for the Korra chase when that comes out.

Woooooow! soooo lucky, good for you! I ended up just taking the L and buying mine on ebay, it's pretty cheap. lol

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:11 pm

scullysdad wrote:I had to work the day that King Bradley came out, so I ordered two from the Hot Topic website hoping to get a chase. I didn't get *a* chase... both of them were chases! That definitely uses my luck for year. I think I am going to hang on the second one and try to trade it for the Korra chase when that comes out.

2.8% chance of that happening? Very very nice!
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Definitely going to need all the deadly sins with chase variants, pride is a good start
:SW7a:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:34 pm

i still just want Gluttony, why doesn't anybody ever make Gluttony :(

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:48 am

Mr Yac wrote:i still just want Gluttony, why doesn't anybody ever make Gluttony :(

I need them all tbh. Hopefully with Bradley we'll see some new pops arise hopefully a new wave

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:15 am

Mr Yac wrote:i still just want Gluttony, why doesn't anybody ever make Gluttony :(

NEED GREEDOOOOO

ImageImageImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15 am

Wrath was near the bottom of my wants for Homunculus, but I'll take it for now! Gluttony will look great in pop form!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:42 am

Such a great line!!

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 am

I'm soooooo happy that they made pops for FMA! There are so many great characters they could use for pops! I would like to see some of the sins get pops next!
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:49 am

Better late than never Shawn! I fondly remember being late to the game when brotherhood first launched. I started with the OG which I only realised was diff to brotherhood much later on. No regrets though, thoroughly enjoyed both!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:52 am

91shawny wrote:

NEED GREEDOOOOO

With you on Gluttony man! They do a chase like Wrath and that would be sick :D

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:03 pm

KidMarvel wrote:

smile normal tongue out chase? i could get behind that, even though i'd never find it.

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:38 pm

CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Just finished off the line, they look great OOB!

Agreed. I missing King Bradley chase but Alphonse with Kittens is still my favorite.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

shadow and flame

Postby shadow and flame » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 am

theoneupper02 wrote:

Agreed. I missing King Bradley chase but Alphonse with Kittens is still my favorite.

Got em all too and I'm patiently waiting for the other deadly sins, Father or Hohenheim (or both), Scar, Hawkeye, Havoc, and General Armstrong with her sabre. I can see chase variants on all of them lol

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

smile normal tongue out chase? i could get behind that, even though i'd never find it.

My thoughts exactly! With chases I reckon it's all about the waiting game :D

ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:43 am

I ended collecting this set with out knowing it. I had bought both Alphonse for my daughter. I had got Edward because I got the proto from fundays so I bought the common for the box. My son had Armstrong and gave me him. Got Bradley chase when it dropped so i just need the girl. :cheers:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:24 am

shadow and flame wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:

Got em all too and I'm patiently waiting for the other deadly sins, Father or Hohenheim (or both), Scar, Hawkeye, Havoc, and General Armstrong with her sabre. I can see chase variants on all of them lol

Wow sounds like it’s coming together. Hope your other variants!

Return to “Pop!”