DC Hero

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ginzo1622
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:59 am

digithor wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Tusken wrote:
If they made a Detective Chimp would the chase need to be flocked though? :freddy3:


i'd be ok with flocked, but my real dream would be him holding the Helmet of Fate for a chase :D


The helmet should be metallic if that ever came to be a product.


Yeah that make sense
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:32 am

Mr Yac wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:John Henry..The Man of Steel [-o< [-o< [-o<


after we got that awesome Cyborg Superman for SDCC i thought for sure we'd be seeing more of the not-Supermen.


Wow has it already been almost a year? Damn. But Agreed, the not-supermen and Doomsday. And the very popular Superman/Doomsday moment.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:33 am

FunkoFern wrote:I think its a shame we don't have a Lois Lane or Jimmy Olson yet!


It's crazy when you think of the basic obvious characters that we don't have yet.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7605
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:34 am

Need a Steve Trevor with a fanny pack LOL!

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Tusken wrote:
If they made a Detective Chimp would the chase need to be flocked though? :freddy3:


i'd be ok with flocked, but my real dream would be him holding the Helmet of Fate for a chase :D


Oh now that is a good call out! Maybe that could lead to a Dr Fate finally coming to Funko. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:13 pm

supenman wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:John Henry..The Man of Steel [-o< [-o< [-o<


after we got that awesome Cyborg Superman for SDCC i thought for sure we'd be seeing more of the not-Supermen.


Wow has it already been almost a year? Damn. But Agreed, the not-supermen and Doomsday. And the very popular Superman/Doomsday moment.

Superman/Doomsday would be awesome. Also the comic book cover of Lois holding Superman at his death would be a cool too.
ISO: Ironman Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:39 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
supenman wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
after we got that awesome Cyborg Superman for SDCC i thought for sure we'd be seeing more of the not-Supermen.


Wow has it already been almost a year? Damn. But Agreed, the not-supermen and Doomsday. And the very popular Superman/Doomsday moment.

Superman/Doomsday would be awesome. Also the comic book cover of Lois holding Superman at his death would be a cool too.


Ahh yes that would be a good one too. So many possibilities
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: DC Hero

Postby FunkoFern » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:29 pm

supenman wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:I think its a shame we don't have a Lois Lane or Jimmy Olson yet!


It's crazy when you think of the basic obvious characters that we don't have yet.


Yea. I'm curious how these decisions are made...
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:41 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
supenman wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
after we got that awesome Cyborg Superman for SDCC i thought for sure we'd be seeing more of the not-Supermen.


Wow has it already been almost a year? Damn. But Agreed, the not-supermen and Doomsday. And the very popular Superman/Doomsday moment.

Superman/Doomsday would be awesome. Also the comic book cover of Lois holding Superman at his death would be a cool too.


Now a death of Superman cover with Lois would be epic and have my vote all the way! With the Superman cape flying like a flag. Most Epic! :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
RedRoo
Posts: 1166
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby RedRoo » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:50 pm

Oh i would love to see a metropolis Kid Superboy to!
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:43 am

Here's a random one, how about a Pop Town with Bibbo and his bar. Have him in his superman shirt. Doubt it would happen, but would love for them to just have some deep pulls.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:13 am

RedRoo wrote:Oh i would love to see a metropolis Kid Superboy to!


I'm shocked we haven't gotten a old school superboy with the leather jacket. Great choice RedRoo. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7605
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:28 am

Tusken wrote:
RedRoo wrote:Oh i would love to see a metropolis Kid Superboy to!


I'm shocked we haven't gotten a old school superboy with the leather jacket. Great choice RedRoo. :freddy3:


That would have been dope!

User avatar
lcarus83
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby lcarus83 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:10 pm

supenman wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:I think its a shame we don't have a Lois Lane or Jimmy Olson yet!


It's crazy when you think of the basic obvious characters that we don't have yet.


It's insane. So many characters Ive been waiting on for almost a decade now. I've actually given up hope. They abandoned the "waves" of new characters long ago. Now we just get lucky if they make one or two as a convention exclusive or something.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10324
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:13 pm

its time...

Image
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

User avatar
RedRoo
Posts: 1166
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby RedRoo » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 am

mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image


If rumors are correct there will be one for sdcc
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:03 am

RedRoo wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image


If rumors are correct there will be one for sdcc


Can't wait
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:10 am

RedRoo wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:its time...



If rumors are correct there will be one for sdcc


Oh that gets me excited! When do the SDCC announcements begin? All I know is it should be soon.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10324
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:23 pm

RedRoo wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image


If rumors are correct there will be one for sdcc


Image
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Hero

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Fate has potential to be amazing. i was almost worried it'd be some CW crap, but after getting a comic Spectre i think we're safe.

PoP305
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby PoP305 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:51 pm

Any rumors or news concerning any new 1989 Batman/ Batman Returns PoPs?

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:53 pm

RedRoo wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image


If rumors are correct there will be one for sdcc


This would be amazing and great SDCC pop! Fingers crossed because Dr Fate comes up alot as a wish for many DC fans. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:51 pm

mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image

Yup....Metallic GITD [-o< [-o< [-o<
ISO: Ironman Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10324
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:25 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:its time...

Image

Yup....Metallic GITD [-o< [-o< [-o<


I’d settle for just metallic, but I like where your head is at.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

engu001
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 am

Re: DC Hero

Postby engu001 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Please make more villains! :freddy2:

User avatar
RedRoo
Posts: 1166
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby RedRoo » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:52 pm

I think for now its just a fate not metallic or glow but depending on how it goes i would say we might get one of those variants
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:09 pm

RedRoo wrote:I think for now its just a fate not metallic or glow but depending on how it goes i would say we might get one of those variants


That I am ok with! Any Fate would be fine.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:36 pm

engu001 wrote:Please make more villains! :freddy2:


As you say Villains which ones are you looking to join the Funko world? I'm still hoping for the Flash rogues. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Tusken wrote:
engu001 wrote:Please make more villains! :freddy2:


As you say Villains which ones are you looking to join the Funko world? I'm still hoping for the Flash rogues. :freddy3:


I want to see more of Lex Luther. Funko is OD slacking on him. [-(
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 5301
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Hero

Postby Jezter » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:54 pm

DC superheroes I'd like:
Electric Blue Superman
Electric Red Superman
DC Bombshell Superman
Superman and Lois Superman costume
Kal-El/ Superman Prime
Battle Damaged Superman
Superman movie with kryptonite around neck with chain
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 625
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, 13th Doctor SDCC w/ coat, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:41 pm

engu001 wrote:Please make more villains! :freddy2:

More villains and release some of the previous villains in new molds...Bane, Bizarro, Riddler, etc.
ISO: Ironman Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:01 pm

Jezter wrote:DC superheroes I'd like:
Electric Blue Superman
Electric Red Superman
DC Bombshell Superman
Superman and Lois Superman costume
Kal-El/ Superman Prime
Battle Damaged Superman
Superman movie with kryptonite around neck with chain


I'm getting a theme of Superman and his line of greatness. I think the Blue/Red Superman would be very cool (maybe make one a chase)? What about a reporter Lois? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 5301
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Hero

Postby Jezter » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Tusken wrote:
Jezter wrote:DC superheroes I'd like:
Electric Blue Superman
Electric Red Superman
DC Bombshell Superman
Superman and Lois Superman costume
Kal-El/ Superman Prime
Battle Damaged Superman
Superman movie with kryptonite around neck with chain


I'm getting a theme of Superman and his line of greatness. I think the Blue/Red Superman would be very cool (maybe make one a chase)? What about a reporter Lois? :freddy3:


I can't lie that we've gotten some solid Superman pops the last few years, prior to that his pops were far and few between, but I'll never get tired of more of him. I'd buy all Superman and Wolverine and nothing else if they kept churning out those two, lol.
And yes, I'd love an original movie Lois, but it seems unlikely now and I never did get Smallville Lois although I liked her.
I have a feeling that eventually we might get Superman and Lois pops, maybe.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 625
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, 13th Doctor SDCC w/ coat, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Jezter wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Jezter wrote:DC superheroes I'd like:
Electric Blue Superman
Electric Red Superman
DC Bombshell Superman
Superman and Lois Superman costume
Kal-El/ Superman Prime
Battle Damaged Superman
Superman movie with kryptonite around neck with chain


I'm getting a theme of Superman and his line of greatness. I think the Blue/Red Superman would be very cool (maybe make one a chase)? What about a reporter Lois? :freddy3:


I can't lie that we've gotten some solid Superman pops the last few years, prior to that his pops were far and few between, but I'll never get tired of more of him. I'd buy all Superman and Wolverine and nothing else if they kept churning out those two, lol.
And yes, I'd love an original movie Lois, but it seems unlikely now and I never did get Smallville Lois although I liked her.
I have a feeling that eventually we might get Superman and Lois pops, maybe.


The one that surprises me we haven't gotten yet from Superman is Steel with a metallic chase. He is very popular character and I think would be a great piece in the Superman line. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Hero

Postby supenman » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Tusken wrote:
Jezter wrote:
Tusken wrote:
I'm getting a theme of Superman and his line of greatness. I think the Blue/Red Superman would be very cool (maybe make one a chase)? What about a reporter Lois? :freddy3:


I can't lie that we've gotten some solid Superman pops the last few years, prior to that his pops were far and few between, but I'll never get tired of more of him. I'd buy all Superman and Wolverine and nothing else if they kept churning out those two, lol.
And yes, I'd love an original movie Lois, but it seems unlikely now and I never did get Smallville Lois although I liked her.
I have a feeling that eventually we might get Superman and Lois pops, maybe.


The one that surprises me we haven't gotten yet from Superman is Steel with a metallic chase. He is very popular character and I think would be a great piece in the Superman line. :freddy3:


Would love for his armor and sledgehammer to be metallic, but his cape isn't. Not sure if they have done a Pop with varying metallic parts, but would be interesting and different to see.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 6 years trying, 6 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2022!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:41 am

Now that Funkon has been announced, makes wonder what DC character will show up with the releases? Maybe someone will be in the box of fun. Any guesses? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10324
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Hero

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:47 am

Tusken wrote:Now that Funkon has been announced, makes wonder what DC character will show up with the releases? Maybe someone will be in the box of fun. Any guesses? :freddy3:


cyborg freddy is still a dream lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Hero

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Tusken wrote:Now that Funkon has been announced, makes wonder what DC character will show up with the releases? Maybe someone will be in the box of fun. Any guesses? :freddy3:


Spectre Freddy would be awesome. BUT i do suspect all the Freddy we may get this year are holdovers from last year, so we should be looking at molds from the 2020 schedule.

User avatar
AJLeegion
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: DC Hero

Postby AJLeegion » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:37 pm

Need more Lanterns, especially with all the crazy dynamic poses Pops come in now, John Stewart, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Jessica Cruz, also yellow Lantern Sinestro.
Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Hero

Postby Tusken » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Tusken wrote:Now that Funkon has been announced, makes wonder what DC character will show up with the releases? Maybe someone will be in the box of fun. Any guesses? :freddy3:


Spectre Freddy would be awesome. BUT i do suspect all the Freddy we may get this year are holdovers from last year, so we should be looking at molds from the 2020 schedule.


Good and interesting choice, what about a deadman or Robin Freddy? I'm hoping they keep the DC theme in Freddy going this year with the box of fun. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users