7 Deadly Sins Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: 7 Deadly Sins Pops

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:56 am

Can’t believe they came through with these, I hope it’s a small short winded wave. I can’t wait to see Gowther, Merlin and Dianne. I hope this line gets a con exclusive and I hope they give me my Escanor with no shirt and the axe lol I was sad when I seen armor
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:53 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Can’t believe they came through with these, I hope it’s a small short winded wave. I can’t wait to see Gowther, Merlin and Dianne. I hope this line gets a con exclusive and I hope they give me my Escanor with no shirt and the axe lol I was sad when I seen armor

Yes! Im surprised there wasnt more chatter on this since I know its been on peoples want lists for awhile now! Hopefully the line does well and we continue to get new ones!!

funkopants777

Postby funkopants777 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:43 pm

omg after years of asking on the forum - funko delivered once again!!!
ty for giving us 7 deadly sins!!!!

yeahh i know the endgame story/animation
doesnt get much love :(

s1 is a solid 8 or 9/10 for me, story
ended fine , and left some open end questions too

i also enjoy s2 + revival of the commandments arc :)
gotta get the ban pop! my favorite sin
ImageImageImage

liiilzz

Postby liiilzz » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:27 am

Was so excited to see this become a reality. Ban is a MUST have for me!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:37 pm

They are officially here!

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:27 pm

The Previews and Chalice exclusives are :clapping: !!

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:50 pm

All I knows is escanor as THE ONE better be an 18" glow chase
NYCC - 21,22,23
SDCC - 23
C2E2 - 24
Fright night 22
Fundays 23
Fugitive Party - 23,24
Just Chillinnn :blob6:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:23 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I'm surprised this isn't coming already - I want Miliodas and King Ban!

:bounce: :freddy1: Absolutely needles in my life I feel that this could be a great opportunity for like those big pops or A couple of 2 or 3 packs. I just think right now fungo has a lot on their plate but hopefully within the next like year or 2 will end up saying these pops. :compress:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:15 am

BearyAllen wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Can’t believe they came through with these, I hope it’s a small short winded wave. I can’t wait to see Gowther, Merlin and Dianne. I hope this line gets a con exclusive and I hope they give me my Escanor with no shirt and the axe lol I was sad when I seen armor

Yes! Im surprised there wasnt more chatter on this since I know its been on peoples want lists for awhile now! Hopefully the line does well and we continue to get new ones!!

So many characters and outfits I want for this line. I agree - chatter didn’t seem to crazy but that won’t stop me from picking these up
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:19 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
BearyAllen wrote:

So many characters and outfits I want for this line. I agree - chatter didn’t seem to crazy but that won’t stop me from picking these up

:freddy1: the live action series may cause the drop we are looking for. I don't want to lose hope and see what is coming. :brilsmurf: :bounce:

Misplay

Postby Misplay » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:26 am

Finally!

joeb0011

Postby joeb0011 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:13 pm

If funko made this line it would be awesome!!!! Loved the anime
ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:22 pm

joeb0011 wrote:If funko made this line it would be awesome!!!! Loved the anime

Scroll up 7 posts from yours.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

joeb0011

Postby joeb0011 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:28 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
joeb0011 wrote:If funko made this line it would be awesome!!!! Loved the anime

Scroll up 7 posts from yours.

OHHH they look cool.. LOL im gonna go look for them now..Thanks!!!
ImageImage

Kixxx90

Postby Kixxx90 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:42 pm

Hoping for a 6 inch Dianne with a mini Elizabeth!
Nice to meet you I'm Thomas

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:05 pm

renardchua wrote:They are officially here!

The Funko gods listened...yahoo!!! Super exciting. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am

zonkttc wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
BearyAllen wrote:

:freddy1: the live action series may cause the drop we are looking for. I don't want to lose hope and see what is coming. :brilsmurf: :bounce:

There’s a live action seven deadly sins show coming?
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:24 am

PopPChulo wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I know there’s some fan made 7DS on YouTube.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:42 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: the live action series may cause the drop we are looking for. I don't want to lose hope and see what is coming. :brilsmurf: :bounce:

:freddy1: i really need that show asap. :bounce:

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:04 pm

zonkttc wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I am sure Netflix will probably try a shot at it sometime sonner than later.

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:12 am

Tusken wrote:I would love to see the 7 Deadly Sins Pops. I know its a comic book that Netflix made into a Anime series. What character would you like to see from the series? :freddy3:

That be cool :freddy2:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:58 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Netflix is lowkey the only studio I trust with anime movies and tv shows at the moment. I’d love to see them do 7DS & I’d also like to see them take a crack at DBZ - it’s been done so bad, I feel like if they started with Dragonball they could make it really dope
PopPChulo

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:40 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: i really need that show asap. :bounce:

Netflix is lowkey the only studio I trust with anime movies and tv shows at the moment. I’d love to see them do 7DS & I’d also like to see them take a crack at DBZ - it’s been done so bad, I feel like if they started with Dragonball they could make it really dope

I would agree there. There might be too much visceral reaction to hearing live action DBZ and remembering Dragonball Evolution. lol. But I would give them a chance. And 7DS seems like it would have already been in production with them pushing out the anime still.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:49 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

I would agree there. There might be too much visceral reaction to hearing live action DBZ and remembering Dragonball Evolution. lol. But I would give them a chance. And 7DS seems like it would have already been in production with them pushing out the anime still.

I agree. You know with Dragonball - I think it’s best to start with the actual Dragonball with Goku as a kid because as you go through that series; it’ll give you a chance to kind of perfect how things are supposed to look before it ramps up into the madness that is well.. you know.. like the entire Z lol Saiyan Saga, Namek and beyond. However, I think if you can nail Dragonball and build from there; it’s entirely feasible to do the whole thing. Even more so, I think that the look is EXTREMELY important; Akira Toriyama would have to be involved - the creators of the anime will make sure it’s right if they are apart of it
PopPChulo

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree. You know with Dragonball - I think it’s best to start with the actual Dragonball with Goku as a kid because as you go through that series; it’ll give you a chance to kind of perfect how things are supposed to look before it ramps up into the madness that is well.. you know.. like the entire Z lol Saiyan Saga, Namek and beyond. However, I think if you can nail Dragonball and build from there; it’s entirely feasible to do the whole thing. Even more so, I think that the look is EXTREMELY important; Akira Toriyama would have to be involved - the creators of the anime will make sure it’s right if they are apart of it

Have to be careful on some of the Gou being a dumb kid scenes, and the no clothes Goku. lol. But yea would need Akira Toriyama involved or something questionable would happen, cough GT cough. I mean with Oda being involved they broke the anime adaptation curse and made an amazing One Piece show. So keep the creator involvement formula going.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:18 pm

I can't wait to see what exclusive we get for wave 2
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:04 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:I can't wait to see what exclusive we get for wave 2

I'm excited. I'm hoping for some gitd. Imagine red eyes with a glow

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:25 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

Have to be careful on some of the Gou being a dumb kid scenes, and the no clothes Goku. lol. But yea would need Akira Toriyama involved or something questionable would happen, cough GT cough. I mean with Oda being involved they broke the anime adaptation curse and made an amazing One Piece show. So keep the creator involvement formula going.

Lol same thing with 7DS - they have to tread carefully. . But I think Goku could work really well. I think the biggest part of making dbz work on screen is the aesthetic. If they get the visual right then we are good from there. I think one of the most important things is the hair believe it or not and that’s because the hair plays a huge significance from the beginning to the end. If they get that down and have some substantial acting they will be good
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:20 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol same thing with 7DS - they have to tread carefully. . But I think Goku could work really well. I think the biggest part of making dbz work on screen is the aesthetic. If they get the visual right then we are good from there. I think one of the most important things is the hair believe it or not and that’s because the hair plays a huge significance from the beginning to the end. If they get that down and have some substantial acting they will be good

I believe also having the creator on board will help to keep it as authentic as possible.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:39 am

zonkttc wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:I can't wait to see what exclusive we get for wave 2

I'm excited. I'm hoping for some gitd. Imagine red eyes with a glow

Unfortunately there is no glow this time around
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:54 am

That's disappointing

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:54 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

I believe also having the creator on board will help to keep it as authentic as possible.

Truth. Get a lot of feedback on it from the person that made all the content. Not some random group thinking up their own answers.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:23 pm

Now time to make some amazing 7DS moments as well. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

lilbologna

Postby lilbologna » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:02 pm

They could really go anywhere with these. I'd actually love some commandments pops! melascula would be so sick
:freddy1:
ImageImageImage

joeb0011

Postby joeb0011 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:04 am

They need a update of this set..
ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:34 am

Wiselordship wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Truth. Get a lot of feedback on it from the person that made all the content. Not some random group thinking up their own answers.

Yeah tbh we already seen what happens when the creator isn’t involved (DB GT)

I think creator should always be involved in any anime films
PopPChulo

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:14 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I believe also having the creator on board will help to keep it as authentic as possible.

Yeah tbh we already seen what happens when the creator isn’t involved (DB GT)

I think creator should always be involved in any anime films

Truth. I can see why they might not have the time, working 24/7 on the main content. But yea, make sure you can have the time to get them involved or give them a break to be involved. Or just don't waste the money doing it without them.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:27 am

Wiselordship wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Or has no clue on how anime works. lol

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:59 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I believe also having the creator on board will help to keep it as authentic as possible.

Or has no clue on how anime works. lol

Lol. Oh yea. Those are just sad to watch happen.

sxrgio115

Postby sxrgio115 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:28 pm

As of now, I have the 7ds has an amazing wave. The molds are all insanely detailed, such a dope set!
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic
Wondercon 2023, SDCC 2023, Fright Night 2022, Killer Klowns!!

:whdat:

Return to “Pop!”