What POP! do you think Funko should VAULT?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: What POP! do you think Funko should VAULT?

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 30, 2023 10:39 am

rontonsoup wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
You’re definitely not wrong lol

Even my own Mom has a pop now LOL! And she never liked em before!

Now you got her addicted and that one Pop she owns will probably be vaulted.

LOL now she wants a Golden Girls set!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Tue May 30, 2023 10:44 am

rexflexall wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Even my own Mom has a pop now LOL! And she never liked em before!

Well there’s plenty of those :)
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:45 am

rontonsoup wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:

LOL her birthday is this month!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:34 pm

rexflexall wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Tell her happy birthday from all the funatics!!
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Daisygal

Postby Daisygal » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:17 pm

OG horror

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:27 pm

Let's vault some of these early Marvel ones that still pop up (Spider-Man 03, Iron Man 04, Wolverine 05)
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:14 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:

Tell her happy birthday from all the funatics!!

I will thanks!!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:37 am

kmandude92 wrote:Let's vault some of these early Marvel ones that still pop up (Spider-Man 03, Iron Man 04, Wolverine 05)

Tbh I think everything up to infinity war should be vaulted at this point if you ask me.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

chosenjuan01

Postby chosenjuan01 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:11 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:Let's vault some of these early Marvel ones that still pop up (Spider-Man 03, Iron Man 04, Wolverine 05)

Tbh I think everything up to infinity war should be vaulted at this point if you ask me.

Literally bro they still restock most of those at Funko Hollywood and I’m like bruhhh same pops everyday is boring :---) #-o
I AM THE CHOSENJUAN :dance:
SHINZOU WO SASAGAYO
COMPTON BORN N RAISED

chosenjuan01

Postby chosenjuan01 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:12 pm

These still show up at Funko Hollywood as well. You would think they would vault them but those are actually the first ones to go most of the time.
SHINZOU WO SASAGAYO
COMPTON BORN N RAISED

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:05 pm

chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Literally bro they still restock most of those at Funko Hollywood and I’m like bruhhh same pops everyday is boring :---) #-o

Lol lol I don’t know why it hasn’t been vaulted especially considering they are constantly pumping out new content. I love to collect Funko but I think products being discontinued is a part of the allure - they have tried to give us a lot of numbered pieces lately though which I’d say is a positive.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

chosenjuan01

Postby chosenjuan01 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:18 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol lol I don’t know why it hasn’t been vaulted especially considering they are constantly pumping out new content. I love to collect Funko but I think products being discontinued is a part of the allure - they have tried to give us a lot of numbered pieces lately though which I’d say is a positive.

True i love funko but man sometimes I wonder why are they making a pop with 20 different variants for it?! Like cmon just make one pop with one variant and thats it!!!!
SHINZOU WO SASAGAYO
COMPTON BORN N RAISED

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:23 pm

chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
chosenjuan01 wrote:Literally bro they still restock most of those at Funko Hollywood and I’m like bruhhh same pops everyday is boring :---) #-o

True i love funko but man sometimes I wonder why are they making a pop with 20 different variants for it?! Like cmon just make one pop with one variant and thats it!!!!

I’d actually take a pop with 20 different variants as long as 19 out of those 20 Variants are vaulted and no longer in production lol lol that would be better than nothing. I don’t blame them though, sometimes certain properties or licenses get real hot and certain characters sell really well so they make multiples of that character. I seen that with Deku from MHA at one point and now it seems to be the case with Nezuko from Demon slayer
PopPChulo

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:20 am

PopPChulo wrote:
chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Agreed lol the numbered pieces are fun but we gotta vault some of these OG Pops that were released at the beginning. I'd love it if the Endgame pops were vaulted.
ISO:
God Loki

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:14 pm

I always get surprised when pops get vaulted not because they shouldn't but I don't really think about it.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:41 pm

kmandude92 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
chosenjuan01 wrote:Literally bro they still restock most of those at Funko Hollywood and I’m like bruhhh same pops everyday is boring :---) #-o

Agreed lol the numbered pieces are fun but we gotta vault some of these OG Pops that were released at the beginning. I'd love it if the Endgame pops were vaulted.

Yeah at some point we have to start looking in the future with this stuff lol even the smaller shows. I went to Funko Hollywood recently and spotted the Punisher on the shelf. It was kinda mind boggling to still see that in store
PopPChulo

chosenjuan01

Postby chosenjuan01 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:58 am

PopPChulo wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah at some point we have to start looking in the future with this stuff lol even the smaller shows. I went to Funko Hollywood recently and spotted the Punisher on the shelf. It was kinda mind boggling to still see that in store

Yeah I’m surprised as well. Punisher chases always get put out almost every morning. I love the chase though really dope pop.
SHINZOU WO SASAGAYO
COMPTON BORN N RAISED

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:22 am

chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:Agreed lol the numbered pieces are fun but we gotta vault some of these OG Pops that were released at the beginning. I'd love it if the Endgame pops were vaulted.

Yeah I’m surprised as well. Punisher chases always get put out almost every morning. I love the chase though really dope pop.

Every Pop that comes out is a balance of "make enough so I can get it" but "don't make too many so it's not worth anything" lol but that's what makes it fun, I suppose
ISO:
God Loki

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:27 pm

kmandude92 wrote:
chosenjuan01 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Every Pop that comes out is a balance of "make enough so I can get it" but "don't make too many so it's not worth anything" lol but that's what makes it fun, I suppose

I see where your going with that lol but with commons - I’d rather it be, “Hey keep making this but after 6 months to a year retire it ASAP”
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”