More X-MEN Pop!s please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
kelvinwong

Re: More X-MEN Pop!s please!

Postby kelvinwong » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Katers wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:xmen cartoons were my childhood! and really classic.

Just too bad the movies didnt do their franchise enough justice! but im really hoping for more classics variants! really hoping to see more glow stuff!

Gambit GITD was a great start. come lets see some scott summers bight ruby red eye shot

I so loved the x-men cartoon in the 90s! Really need to sit down and rewatch it, refresh my memory of what pops I really want! Honestly though, I'd pretty much take anyone from it. Or any variants from the Age of Apocalypse comics. Those were the best!

wow and yes man! i need to get back on age of apocalypse. Its been really nostalgic definitely.
ImageImageImageImage

lshs9903

Postby lshs9903 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:03 pm

kelvinwong wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just too bad the movies didnt do their franchise enough justice! but im really hoping for more classics variants! really hoping to see more glow stuff!

Gambit GITD was a great start. come lets see some scott summers bight ruby red eye shot

I so loved the x-men cartoon in the 90s! Really need to sit down and rewatch it, refresh my memory of what pops I really want! Honestly though, I'd pretty much take anyone from it. Or any variants from the Age of Apocalypse comics. Those were the best!

wow and yes man! i need to get back on age of apocalypse. Its been really nostalgic definitely.

Thread motivated me to reread them on kindle. Add Morph and Abyss to my AoA must list.
b]Collecting:[/b]
Gaming, Marvel, DC

Marvelfanatic86

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:07 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Cerebros professor Xavier pop deluxe would definitely be phenomenal. I can see that happening to be completely honest with you.
Marvelfanatic86 wrote:Def one that I could see with the removal helmet also I can see the same with professor x and cerebro

PopPChulo wrote:
Yeah I wouldn’t mind if they made him with a removable helmet - it seems like they were experimenting with removable peices a while back so I’m just hoping that they return to that

True let’s hope !!
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 2000+
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️NYCC - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021,2022
▪️SDCC - 2019, 2022, 2023
▪️Fundays - 2019, 2022, 2023

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:18 pm

digithor wrote:

The cartoons from many of our childhoods, it is a shame the movie franchise didn't fair as strong.

Sad but true! Still holding out hope for a reboot now that Marvel can play in that sandbox! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:21 pm

lshs9903 wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thread motivated me to reread them on kindle. Add Morph and Abyss to my AoA must list.

I need to reread them....maybe that's my weekend plan. How'd they hold up after all this time?
Image ImageImage Image

lshs9903

Postby lshs9903 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Katers wrote:
lshs9903 wrote:
kelvinwong wrote:

I need to reread them....maybe that's my weekend plan. How'd they hold up after all this time?

Not bad actually... an awesome reread for sure!
Gaming, Marvel, DC

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:01 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

The cartoons from many of our childhoods, it is a shame the movie franchise didn't fair as strong.

Sad but true! Still holding out hope for a reboot now that Marvel can play in that sandbox! \:D/

That is a good point, I don't even recall if they have any rumors floating around.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

lshs9903

Postby lshs9903 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:22 pm

I'll never understand why there's no comic style Nightcrawler yet... especially a flocked variant!
Gaming, Marvel, DC

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 pm

lshs9903 wrote:I'll never understand why there's no comic style Nightcrawler yet... especially a flocked variant!

agreed, just boggles my mind they are going with the failed defunct fox movies before comic versions.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:29 am

lshs9903 wrote:
Katers wrote:
lshs9903 wrote:

My local library has the massive hardcover compilation - I'll have to see if it's available, and go through it and decide who I need pops of!
Image ImageImage Image

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:06 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I can’t wait to see how the X-Men are incorporated into the MCU. There’s so many possibilities.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:25 am

anime23 wrote:Just jumping in to ask for Jubilee. I feel like if I do it every other month or so it might happen lol

well rogue and gambit FINALLY got popped.... and nightcrawler is coming.... who else is there besides jubilee? ;)
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:41 pm

clutch09 wrote:
anime23 wrote:Just jumping in to ask for Jubilee. I feel like if I do it every other month or so it might happen lol

well rogue and gambit FINALLY got popped.... and nightcrawler is coming.... who else is there besides jubilee? ;)

One can only dream
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

lshs9903

Postby lshs9903 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:05 pm

clutch09 wrote:

Nightcrawler with an asterisk though for comic collectors. One day! Also, where's the Wolverine-Colossus fastball special Comic Book Moments pop?!?
Gaming, Marvel, DC

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:27 pm

lshs9903 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

Nightcrawler with an asterisk though for comic collectors. One day! Also, where's the Wolverine-Colossus fastball special Comic Book Moments pop?!?

Yes! Nightcrawler from the movies is cool and will be bought BUT the 90s comic version is a must have for sure!
And oh man, hadn't even though how much I needed a Fastball Special until now, yes please!!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That is a good point, I don't even recall if they have any rumors floating around.

Maybe we should start the rumors...? We can make this a thing! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Eman185 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I can’t wait to see how the X-Men are incorporated into the MCU. There’s so many possibilities.

Bummed that we won't get to see Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr. and Hugh Jackman in a scene together! Can we just get them back for a short? lol

I hope it's awhile before we go to AvX. I much prefer it when my people are getting along! I would love to see an Uncanny Avengers movie!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Eman185 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That could turn out to be some interesting scenes.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:17 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

We could have enough time to draw out a good amount of timelines for it :)
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:25 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I wonder, if they went comic based, where they'd go first? There are so many options!
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 am

Katers wrote:
lshs9903 wrote:
Katers wrote:

My local library has the massive hardcover compilation - I'll have to see if it's available, and go through it and decide who I need pops of!

Yo what now? SHould i check the downtown library?

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:53 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wonder, if they went comic based, where they'd go first? There are so many options!

I don't even think that I could give a solid answer on that with how different some of these paths in the movies have been.
ImageImageImageImage

Reddevil82

Postby Reddevil82 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:16 am

Just want Jubilee, Apocalypse (Ten Inch) and NIghtcrawler
:freddy3:

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:37 am

The comic version of Mr. Sinister being released to Hot Topic looks cool. They actually made him kind of cute, which is funny.

I'm a little sad that we don't have a comic version of Nightcrawler before we get a FOX movie version.

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I don't even think that I could give a solid answer on that with how different some of these paths in the movies have been.

Sad, but true! I'm just hoping they expand out beyond Jean/Phoenix storylines. Give us some other characters! And tbh, I kinda hope they avoid Wolverine for a bit, if they bring in a recast Logan immediately it'll be nothing but comparisons to Hugh Jackman.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:49 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
lshs9903 wrote:

Always! Mine has a great section of compilation graphic novels / comics - easy to spend HOURS there!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:03 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Sad, but true! I'm just hoping they expand out beyond Jean/Phoenix storylines. Give us some other characters! And tbh, I kinda hope they avoid Wolverine for a bit, if they bring in a recast Logan immediately it'll be nothing but comparisons to Hugh Jackman.

I agree on both points, some other character stories would be great to see and hold off on a new wolverine. If they want a new wolverine movie then make it with deadpool.
ImageImageImageImage

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:41 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Always! Mine has a great section of compilation graphic novels / comics - easy to spend HOURS there!

I know what I’m doing when i get the time (and a covid vax).

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:49 am

Glow Jubilee!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:21 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I agree on both points, some other character stories would be great to see and hold off on a new wolverine. If they want a new wolverine movie then make it with deadpool.

I would LOVE a Deadpool / Wolverine movie!

The more I think about all the places I want Wolverine to show up, the more I wish the studios had gotten their act together while we had our Wolverine. ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:29 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:Yo what now? SHould i check the downtown library?

I know what I’m doing when i get the time (and a covid vax).

Most of them are closed right now, but some are doing curbside pickup, which is nice. And they quarantine all returned items for awhile just in case! Hopefully yours is as great as mine is!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

The more I think about all the places I want Wolverine to show up, the more I wish the studios had gotten their act together while we had our Wolverine. ](*,)

The movie would draw so much interest in it, all they would have to do is not make it cheesy and it should be awesome.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:26 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

The movie would draw so much interest in it, all they would have to do is not make it cheesy and it should be awesome.

Even better - the movie moments we would get out of something like that would be epic!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Even better - the movie moments we would get out of something like that would be epic!

Like a moment of ian malcolm pose with both of them, a pose off of sorts.
ImageImageImageImage

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Jezter wrote:
lshs9903 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

Yes! Nightcrawler from the movies is cool and will be bought BUT the 90s comic version is a must have for sure!
And oh man, hadn't even though how much I needed a Fastball Special until now, yes please!!!

I will admit I like Sinister not so much it being a Walmart exclusive because that means it will come to me damaged but I like it nonetheless. Still wish it was Jubilee lol
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:23 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm very curious how exactly the script is going to get them to this moment...! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:57 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm very curious how exactly the script is going to get them to this moment...! lol

Candle lit dinner lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:25 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Candle lit dinner lol

Yeah, I can totally see that happening! Which would ALSO make a great movie moment! lol
Image ImageImage Image

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

It would make so much sense to send off both the actors in these roles too. Marvel doesn't seem to want to continue on with Reynolds in his own movies and Jackman is getting up there in years. It would be the greatest.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:56 am

wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

It would make so much sense to send off both the actors in these roles too. Marvel doesn't seem to want to continue on with Reynolds in his own movies and Jackman is getting up there in years. It would be the greatest.

I'd like to see something better than logan as a final for jackman in the wolverine character.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”