More X-MEN Pop!s please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ginzo1622

Re: More X-MEN Pop!s please!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:02 am

funkomarv96 wrote:With the release of franny. We can possibly see some X-men mashups

Hopefully we do
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:15 am

Would've loved an xmen meme for April fools

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:43 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:With the release of franny. We can possibly see some X-men mashups

Hopefully we do

I’m excited to see the possible DC and marvel mashup pops we get

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:53 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:

Hopefully we do

We finally see a women mashups can’t wait
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:41 am

Boszdrew wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Hopefully we do

Yeah, the marvel and dc mashups are going to go crazy.

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:42 am

Boszdrew wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Hopefully we do

Also most likely going to see the 2 packs at fundays and epic events

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:59 pm

Franny as gitd Dazzler
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:57 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:

Franny as gitd Dazzler

Glitter!

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:38 pm

Who else is loving X-Men '97 and hopes for more pops. 10 inch Master Mold or 6 inch Nimrod please!

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:39 am

diabolix wrote:Who else is loving X-Men '97 and hopes for more pops. 10 inch Master Mold or 6 inch Nimrod please!

It's been so good and nostalgic to watch. Especially this week's episode. I've been basing on Deluxe pops recently... but a Deluxe Sentinal or Master Mold would make so much sense!

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:46 am

I've been trying to rematch through the OG Xmen so I can watch '97, keep getting distracted with external factors but I never watched it during its original run. Surprised at how good it is, especially like to hate Morph, that guy's a right jerk so far.

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Flatt wrote:
diabolix wrote:Who else is loving X-Men '97 and hopes for more pops. 10 inch Master Mold or 6 inch Nimrod please!

It's been so good and nostalgic to watch. Especially this week's episode. I've been basing on Deluxe pops recently... but a Deluxe Sentinal or Master Mold would make so much sense!

Yeah, I feel the showrunners and creators really took to heart what made the original so loved!

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:32 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:I've been trying to rematch through the OG Xmen so I can watch '97, keep getting distracted with external factors but I never watched it during its original run. Surprised at how good it is, especially like to hate Morph, that guy's a right jerk so far.

I always felt sad for Morph. Yes, he's a jerk to them when he's under Sinister's control, but I kind of feel for him. He thought he was ditched and forgotten :(

His jerkiness aside, his existence alone has given us some of my favourite one liners in the series. I still scream "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MORPH" randomly lol

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:50 pm

diabolix wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:I've been trying to rematch through the OG Xmen so I can watch '97, keep getting distracted with external factors but I never watched it during its original run. Surprised at how good it is, especially like to hate Morph, that guy's a right jerk so far.

I always felt sad for Morph. Yes, he's a jerk to them when he's under Sinister's control, but I kind of feel for him. He thought he was ditched and forgotten :(

His jerkiness aside, his existence alone has given us some of my favourite one liners in the series. I still scream "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MORPH" randomly lol

That's almost as good as in Spiderman when he has the Symbiote suit and is fighting Shocker lol

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:53 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:
diabolix wrote:

That's almost as good as in Spiderman when he has the Symbiote suit and is fighting Shocker lol

LOL I totally forgot about that one. Animators were so lucky they didn't have to animate a moving mouth haha

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:32 pm

I was a giant fan of the original 90s series and was super excited for the '97... but... it's left me cold so far. I can't place my finger on why, but it just hasn't really done it for me.

LAX_Men4ever

Postby LAX_Men4ever » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:53 am

Need more blacklight Marvel comic pops like Nightcrawler, Mystique, Archangel and Blink.

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:47 am

diabolix wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:
diabolix wrote:

LOL I totally forgot about that one. Animators were so lucky they didn't have to animate a moving mouth haha

To this day whenever I lose track of my wife I'll yell out GET BACK HERE SHOCKERRRRR........SHOCKERRRRRRRR!!!

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:48 pm

diabolix wrote:
Flatt wrote:

Yeah, I feel the showrunners and creators really took to heart what made the original so loved!

Agreed! And the social commentary to whats actually going on now is great. Just like it was back in the 90s (but my teenage mind didnt catch on to)

xanchui

Postby xanchui » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:22 pm

Flatt wrote:
diabolix wrote:
Flatt wrote:

Agreed! And the social commentary to whats actually going on now is great. Just like it was back in the 90s (but my teenage mind didnt catch on to)

I haven't seen much of the commentary, but I can imagine what they're saying [-X

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:25 pm

funkomarv96 wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopefully we do

2 days event for fundays deff will see her
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:28 pm

xanchui wrote:
Flatt wrote:
diabolix wrote:

I haven't seen much of the commentary, but I can imagine what they're saying [-X

Just in general what the sub-context of the show is. People feeling alienated, not belonging, bigotry and whatnot.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:28 pm

Boszdrew wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:

Can't wait to see those
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

xanchui

Postby xanchui » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:32 pm

Flatt wrote:
xanchui wrote:
Flatt wrote:

Just in general what the sub-context of the show is. People feeling alienated, not belonging, bigotry and whatnot.

I must confess I have never seen the original, and haven't seen this one yet either. I have seen the uproar about the lack of booty on Rogue though

Flatt

Postby Flatt » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:35 pm

xanchui wrote:
Flatt wrote:
xanchui wrote:

I must confess I have never seen the original, and haven't seen this one yet either. I have seen the uproar about the lack of booty on Rogue though

HAHA yea that was a not so subtle change that hasn't been received well.

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:05 pm

Chingy wrote:

I was a giant fan of the original 90s series and was super excited for the '97... but... it's left me cold so far. I can't place my finger on why, but it just hasn't really done it for me.

Initially what didn't sit right with me was the animation, but after 10 minutes or so, I got used to it. I guess I do miss some of the original voice cast, but anything nostalgic is like a love letter to me.

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:06 pm

TheOverlord619 wrote:
diabolix wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:That's almost as good as in Spiderman when he has the Symbiote suit and is fighting Shocker lol

To this day whenever I lose track of my wife I'll yell out GET BACK HERE SHOCKERRRRR........SHOCKERRRRRRRR!!!

Shocker proceeds to run through a 5-inch thick wooden door like it's no one's business. I feel he could've given Symbiote Spidey a run for his money haha

TheOverlord619

Postby TheOverlord619 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:28 am

diabolix wrote:
TheOverlord619 wrote:
diabolix wrote:

Shocker proceeds to run through a 5-inch thick wooden door like it's no one's business. I feel he could've given Symbiote Spidey a run for his money haha

100%, I think SSSM just rolled a nat 20 on his intimidation and Shocker just had the innate urge to flee haha

funkomarv96

Postby funkomarv96 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:51 am

Boszdrew wrote:
funkomarv96 wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:

Maybe even a franny proto giveaway from Mike

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:03 am

Fingers crossed for that

LAX_Men4ever

Postby LAX_Men4ever » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:40 pm

I don’t see a Marvel comics post so since there has been a Galactus and Sentinel 10” Let’s get a 10” Fin Fang Foom pop.

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:55 am

Yesterday’s episode :eek:

But I can’t with these 10” pops anymore. They’re too big. lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:59 am

CAHLEB wrote:

You probably don't have enough space anymore
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:04 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:

Please. The limit does not exist. Lol

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:18 am

diabolix wrote:
Chingy wrote:

Initially what didn't sit right with me was the animation, but after 10 minutes or so, I got used to it. I guess I do miss some of the original voice cast, but anything nostalgic is like a love letter to me.

I agree but I think it's awesome and I hope they do many seasons.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:20 am

diabolix wrote:
Chingy wrote:

ImageImageImage

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:37 am

diabolix wrote:
Chingy wrote:

ImageImageImage

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:03 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:

I really don’t lol. We’re also moving soon and what is going to be my pop room there is smaller than my current pop room. So I’m going to be picky with 10” pops here on out. I’d buy Master Mold tho lol.

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:03 am

zonkttc wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:

Please. The limit does not exist. Lol

My Sentinel is in the closet lol.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:37 pm

I REAAAAALLLLY hope the new 8 Bits come out in regular versions too. Kills me to see characters I've wanted a long time like Spiral, Mojo and Sauron on the shop, ready to be purchased, but in the ugly 8 bit form. Must...resist, lol.

Please Funko gods, please make these same characters in regular pop form for regular purchase on the shop or in stores(NOT nft), I'm begging you.
Also really hope we get Roberto in his full Sunspot look, not his powered down look...in regular form, not 8bit.

Pleassssseeeee. :):):)
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Return to “Pop!”