More myths Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jade-Rex

Re: More myths Pop!s

Postby Jade-Rex » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:28 am

I love the myth line and hope to see it continue/ return. I think the real question is which myth looks best as a blacklight? Deep sea bioluminescence Kraken? I'm kinda joking but that would be an instant buy for me.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:38 am

Jade-Rex wrote:I love the myth line and hope to see it continue/ return. I think the real question is which myth looks best as a blacklight? Deep sea bioluminescence Kraken? I'm kinda joking but that would be an instant buy for me.

YES a glow Kraken of some sort!!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:24 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:I love the myth line and hope to see it continue/ return. I think the real question is which myth looks best as a blacklight? Deep sea bioluminescence Kraken? I'm kinda joking but that would be an instant buy for me.

Instant buy for me too, OMG that would be awesome!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:59 pm

So happy to see the flocked marshmallow Bigfoot on FFH tonight..... now to find someone to snag me one from HQ!!! Definitely hope this means we will be seeing more from this line.
Image Image ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:02 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:So happy to see the flocked marshmallow Bigfoot on FFH tonight..... now to find someone to snag me one from HQ!!! Definitely hope this means we will be seeing more from this line.

The line definitely appears to still have some life in it, hope we see new “creatures” vs variants of existing :)

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:So happy to see the flocked marshmallow Bigfoot on FFH tonight..... now to find someone to snag me one from HQ!!! Definitely hope this means we will be seeing more from this line.

Ill be doing my best to help everyone for their collection. Im going tomorrow to help one of my friend and for myself
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:00 pm

I don’t think my collection can handle another flocked Bigfoot. Nice looking pop and I’m a marshmallow fan like most but it’s a pass for me :)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:36 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

The line definitely appears to still have some life in it, hope we see new “creatures” vs variants of existing :)

Yes I would usually pass on a variant but I unfortunately missed the OG flocked and it's possibly my favorite type of variant lol
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”