The Boys

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: The Boys

Postby JCFun » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:00 pm

I enjoy the show, and these are looking great!!

millone
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: The Boys

Postby millone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:24 pm

JCFun wrote:I enjoy the show, and these are looking great!!

I haven't watched the show but the pops are so cool and its making me want to watch the show.

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: The Boys

Postby lavery01 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:48 pm

millone wrote:
JCFun wrote:I enjoy the show, and these are looking great!!

I haven't watched the show but the pops are so cool and its making me want to watch the show.


Yeah you definitely should, it’s an awesome show! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby scullysdad » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:26 am

I just used my Hot Cash to preorder most of them from Hot Topic, and I preordered a Chase bundle from an online retailer so I should be good other than bloody Butcher. It kills me that he moved to Walmart instead of Hot Topic since I never see any of their exclusives in store. Hoping the rumored SDCC and NYCC Pops eventually do come out, too.

I am actually hoping that they release a Pop of Hughie's girlfriend - the actress who plays her is also my wife's favorite character on Letterkenny, and I could at least pretend there is one Letterkenny Pop lol
Pops I want Funko to make:

Demon Slayer, Letterkenny, Taylor Swift, iCarly

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7005
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby rexflexall » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 am

This season it dope so far!

User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: The Boys

Postby JCFun » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:42 pm

lavery01 wrote:
millone wrote:
JCFun wrote:I enjoy the show, and these are looking great!!

I haven't watched the show but the pops are so cool and its making me want to watch the show.


Yeah you definitely should, it’s an awesome show! lol


I'd second this! Just as long as you're ok with some pretty intense adult material lol

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby cmasicampo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Highly recommend watching the show, but also with the same heads up regarding adult content. So far season 2 has not disappointed. Looking forward to collecting the Pop!s
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

Ginzo1622
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:48 am

JCFun wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
millone wrote:I haven't watched the show but the pops are so cool and its making me want to watch the show.


Yeah you definitely should, it’s an awesome show! lol


I'd second this! Just as long as you're ok with some pretty intense adult material lol


What do you mean by adult material? :eek:
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: The Boys

Postby JCFun » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
JCFun wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Yeah you definitely should, it’s an awesome show! lol


I'd second this! Just as long as you're ok with some pretty intense adult material lol


What do you mean by adult material? :eek:


Hah, nothing inappropriate for like nudity and such really, but lots of gory violence, language, and sexual situations for a definite adult audience. Bad people doing bad things basically.

User avatar
lunarembrace
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:13 pm

I feel like the opening for this latest episode had a strong message.

One damn good show. Curious what's going to keep happening. Keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Melissa
Image

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: The Boys

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:43 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I feel like the opening for this latest episode had a strong message.

One damn good show. Curious what's going to keep happening. Keeps me on the edge of my seat.


Yeah I agree, seems like the stakes keep getting higher
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

millone
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: The Boys

Postby millone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:19 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
JCFun wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Yeah you definitely should, it’s an awesome show! lol


I'd second this! Just as long as you're ok with some pretty intense adult material lol


What do you mean by adult material? :eek:

Oooh makes me want to watch even more

grumpysf23
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: The Boys

Postby grumpysf23 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:49 pm

A shame theres only 8 episodes. Such a great show and comic.

User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: The Boys

Postby JCFun » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:26 am

millone wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
JCFun wrote:
I'd second this! Just as long as you're ok with some pretty intense adult material lol


What do you mean by adult material? :eek:

Oooh makes me want to watch even more


Hah, well I enjoy it! Not sure if that's saying much!

User avatar
JCFun
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:24 am

Re: The Boys

Postby JCFun » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:26 am

grumpysf23 wrote:A shame theres only 8 episodes. Such a great show and comic.


The second season is airing now!!

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The Boys

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:45 am

I do like the First Wave, but kinda interesting their choices and not inluding Black Nior....also suprised we havent seen anything out for s2 yet...I mean so many characters and new designs possible....like a bloody Huey lol
4815162342

User avatar
MrSmileyFace
Posts: 1337
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:19 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Highly recommend watching the show, but also with the same heads up regarding adult content. So far season 2 has not disappointed. Looking forward to collecting the Pop!s


I can see some bloody chase Boys pops in the future
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Trendkill24hr
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:06 pm

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:I do like the First Wave, but kinda interesting their choices and not inluding Black Nior....also suprised we havent seen anything out for s2 yet...I mean so many characters and new designs possible....like a bloody Huey lol


They didn’t do a pop of The Deep Neither, he has to be in a 2nd wave if they do it
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Collection: 1891 pieces as of 05/03/21
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

User avatar
Trendkill24hr
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:08 pm

I’m needing a Frenchie pop, so far he’s my favorite character
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Collection: 1891 pieces as of 05/03/21
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

digithor
Posts: 7341
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Boys

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:55 am

Maybe for the next wave they will have him.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: The Boys

Postby supenman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 am

I love this show. And the amount of pops they can do for it is insane.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7005
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:38 am

Need a Stormfront!

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5170
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: The Boys

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:58 pm

After last week's episode, I need that rumored Black Noir!
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: The Boys

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:25 pm

NCDS wrote:After last week's episode, I need that rumored Black Noir!


Black Noir holding a candy bar? Haha
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5170
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: The Boys

Postby NCDS » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:15 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
NCDS wrote:After last week's episode, I need that rumored Black Noir!


Black Noir holding a candy bar? Haha


Too Soon :roflmao:
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
Imagery
Posts: 2435
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Imagery » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:50 pm

NCDS wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
NCDS wrote:After last week's episode, I need that rumored Black Noir!

Black Noir holding a candy bar? Haha

Too Soon :roflmao:

Probably one of the weakest superhero weaknesses lol
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night, 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada, Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko

Image

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: The Boys

Postby JJLecaros » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:58 pm

im finally all cauhght up with it love it so far even with the changed made.
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10012
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: The Boys

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:43 pm

I've never watched the show, but the I'm intrigued by the merch in a big way. Might be a scenario where Funko leads me to a new show lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:22 pm

Lol never thought this thread would blow up when I made it
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Trendkill24hr
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:15 pm

mongoose12 wrote:I've never watched the show, but the I'm intrigued by the merch in a big way. Might be a scenario where Funko leads me to a new show lol


It’s a really insane show where super heroes are idolized like celebrities but they are super corrupt. I recommend it!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Collection: 1891 pieces as of 05/03/21
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

User avatar
Trendkill24hr
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:16 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:Black Noir holding a candy bar? Haha

Too Soon :roflmao:

Probably one of the weakest superhero weaknesses lol


Spoiler alert! Haha jk...I’d be all about that pop
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Collection: 1891 pieces as of 05/03/21
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit)

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby cmasicampo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:30 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Highly recommend watching the show, but also with the same heads up regarding adult content. So far season 2 has not disappointed. Looking forward to collecting the Pop!s


I can see some bloody chase Boys pops in the future


Definitely! There are so many options for a blood splattered release!
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10012
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: The Boys

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:27 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:I've never watched the show, but the I'm intrigued by the merch in a big way. Might be a scenario where Funko leads me to a new show lol


It’s a really insane show where super heroes are idolized like celebrities but they are super corrupt. I recommend it!


Ugh lol I didn't need a new show ATM but that just seems right down my alley.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5170
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: The Boys

Postby NCDS » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:17 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:I've never watched the show, but the I'm intrigued by the merch in a big way. Might be a scenario where Funko leads me to a new show lol


It’s a really insane show where super heroes are idolized like celebrities but they are super corrupt. I recommend it!


Ugh lol I didn't need a new show ATM but that just seems right down my alley.


As Nike would say "Just Do it" though then Nancy Regan said "Just Say No"

No wonder we can't make decisions haha
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 7005
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:37 am

Need exploding heads variants! LOL

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: The Boys

Postby Nemesis989 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:54 am

rexflexall wrote:Need exploding heads variants! LOL


Hahaha those should be pretty easy customs!
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5646
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Tusken » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:44 pm

When we do get some Boy pops we need some bloody chases. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The Boys

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:10 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:I’m needing a Frenchie pop, so far he’s my favorite character


hes due a pop for sure...might need another of the congresswomen
4815162342

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The Boys

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:11 am

Tusken wrote:When we do get some Boy pops we need some bloody chases. :freddy3:


headless pops soon i am hoping :0
4815162342

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5646
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: The Boys

Postby Tusken » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 pm

GITD Starlight pop would be the bomb. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], willbfree