Pop! Rocks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Funko_Jedi_5150

Re: Pop! Rocks

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:40 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
stayf3d wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Music wise I would love to See No Doubt, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Bad Religion, MCR, Twenty One Pilots, maybe some more oldies.... Beach Boys, The Cure, Elvis, Jackson Five set.

Would be cool to see some No Doubt pops, surprised Gwen doesnt have one yet.

There are so many styles we could see from Gwen too with how much she re-invented herself over the years!

Maybe a Blake Shelton and Gwen 2 pack?
Very happy to be a part of The United Funko Family.

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:42 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Music wise I would love to See No Doubt, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Bad Religion, MCR, Twenty One Pilots, maybe some more oldies.... Beach Boys, The Cure, Elvis, Jackson Five set.

I'd love a Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens!

I love all of these ideas, but I would like to add a polite request/dream/wish for some Stray Cats Pops. Yeah baby.

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:44 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:I’d love some BlackPink pops. They wear some interesting outfits that would look great as pops

Yes, they are a very interesting group. I do like the crossover style of Heavy metal/Madonna. Definitely a good line with so many costume choices.

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:46 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:Still holding out for Linkin Park

I thought to myself that it might be too soon for this, but nah. It's time. The band is really against making toys and "stuff" of themselves, but one can hope.

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:47 pm

pberickp wrote:Just marking time until that James Brown POP! gets released.

Ah yes, that would "feel Good" ! Hahaha!

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
pberickp wrote:Just marking time until that James Brown POP! gets released.

Ah yes, that would "feel Good" ! Hahaha!

You know Papa don't take no mess. :)
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:47 pm

I know it's been mentioned, but I think Thirty Seconds to Mars Pops, or at least Jared Leto, would do very well.
Not sure how the rest of the bandmates would do though... :-k
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:55 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

I would die if they made these!!!!

Hi Josie! I love these ideas. Lets' get some more Pops out there in the world!

Hi Donny!!!! We need lots more pops in the world!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
stayf3d wrote:
Would be cool to see some No Doubt pops, surprised Gwen doesnt have one yet.

There are so many styles we could see from Gwen too with how much she re-invented herself over the years!

I suppose I could agree to that lol
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:57 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

I love all of these ideas, but I would like to add a polite request/dream/wish for some Stray Cats Pops. Yeah baby.

I concur Donny!!!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Black Flag and Dead Kennedy’s would be tight!!
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:51 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Black Flag and Dead Kennedy’s would be tight!!

Oh yes!!! The Dark Side of Rock!... PUNK! T.S.O.L.

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:There are so many styles we could see from Gwen too with how much she re-invented herself over the years!

I suppose I could agree to that lol

You made the correct response!! lol

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Black Flag and Dead Kennedy’s would be tight!!

Oh yes!!! The Dark Side of Rock!... PUNK! T.S.O.L.

The Damned, Lords of the New Church.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Would love to get Green Day!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:47 pm

I want a Stormzy Pop. I have no idea if anyone outside of the UK (other than me) would care, but I would buy it day one.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:

I thought to myself that it might be too soon for this, but nah. It's time. The band is really against making toys and "stuff" of themselves, but one can hope.

Just as hard getting them to sign anything or do meet&greets.
Luckily was able to convince them to do both when negotiating their own North American tour stop in Vegas a few years back.
Image Image Image Image

Marvelfanatic86

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:55 pm

All I will say is can we get a Big Pun !! They did many years a vinyl one.
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 2000+
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️NYCC - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021,2022
▪️SDCC - 2019, 2022, 2023
▪️Fundays - 2019, 2022, 2023

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:41 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Totally agree!!! And I was lucky and scored tickets to their tour so I get to make my baby girl’s dream come true!

Congrats on scoring tickets! So crazy how their popularity has grown during the hiatus. I saw them in a 2000 seat venue a short time before the hiatus and it wasn’t sold out. Now they are selling out arenas super quick (not to mention the four sold out shows in LA).

OMG getting tickets for the Forum was not easy!!!! I tried for all 4 shows and finally scored on the last night. I’m guessing it was MCR and the universe telling me Lat shouldn’t miss school for it lol but I am happy I get to share some awesome music with her. We’re also seeing Greenday, Fall Out Boy and Weezer this summer and the Alanis Morrisette/Garbage tour too!

I am bummed that I am going to miss MCR this time around (timing just didn’t work out for the Oakland or Sacramento shows). Hopefully they will be back again sometime after 2020 and I really hope they release new music.
Wow, you have a great year of live music planned out! Nothing beats seeing bands live.
Image Image

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:Congrats on scoring tickets! So crazy how their popularity has grown during the hiatus. I saw them in a 2000 seat venue a short time before the hiatus and it wasn’t sold out. Now they are selling out arenas super quick (not to mention the four sold out shows in LA).

OMG getting tickets for the Forum was not easy!!!! I tried for all 4 shows and finally scored on the last night. I’m guessing it was MCR and the universe telling me Lat shouldn’t miss school for it lol but I am happy I get to share some awesome music with her. We’re also seeing Greenday, Fall Out Boy and Weezer this summer and the Alanis Morrisette/Garbage tour too!

I am bummed that I am going to miss MCR this time around (timing just didn’t work out for the Oakland or Sacramento shows). Hopefully they will be back again sometime after 2020 and I really hope they release new music.
Wow, you have a great year of live music planned out! Nothing beats seeing bands live.

My daughter has a huge list of "MUST SEE" bands...Last year we were lucky and able to do Twenty One Pilots and Panic at the Disco. When the Hella Mega tour was announced I was so excited because it was going to take several off that list and in one go lol
I tried for the small show that MCR at the end of last year but wasn't lucky. I hate that most of their shows were on weekdays, tbh seats are pretty horrible but I have a great kid and she said she feels lucky to even be able to say she's seeing them live!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:43 am

If done right the GWAR ones would be amazing! I would love to see that level of detail, they have proven they can do it!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:20 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

My daughter has a huge list of "MUST SEE" bands...Last year we were lucky and able to do Twenty One Pilots and Panic at the Disco. When the Hella Mega tour was announced I was so excited because it was going to take several off that list and in one go lol
I tried for the small show that MCR at the end of last year but wasn't lucky. I hate that most of their shows were on weekdays, tbh seats are pretty horrible but I have a great kid and she said she feels lucky to even be able to say she's seeing them live!

That’s so awesome you get to share that with your daughter (not to mention you both have great taste in music :) ). Some of the best memories I have from growing up is going to shows with my older brother. There is something about a great live concert that sticks over the years.
Image Image

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:18 am

Need Thriller MJ and a few DMX variants...
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:00 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:I am bummed that I am going to miss MCR this time around (timing just didn’t work out for the Oakland or Sacramento shows). Hopefully they will be back again sometime after 2020 and I really hope they release new music.

That’s so awesome you get to share that with your daughter (not to mention you both have great taste in music :) ). Some of the best memories I have from growing up is going to shows with my older brother. There is something about a great live concert that sticks over the years.

I totally agree. I have always loved going to concerts. So if the best times ever and sharing them with my daughter has been amazing!!!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:45 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I totally agree. I have always loved going to concerts. So if the best times ever and sharing them with my daughter has been amazing!!!

I’ve seen 100s of concerts.
The best one maybe. I’m serious here... was Katy Perry with my daughter.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:25 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:That’s so awesome you get to share that with your daughter (not to mention you both have great taste in music :) ). Some of the best memories I have from growing up is going to shows with my older brother. There is something about a great live concert that sticks over the years.

I feel the same way....there is no greater feeling than seeing your kid happy and singing and dancing at a concert. Prior to the Panic At the Disco concert my favorite was a No Doubt concert....then seeing my daughter so free and happy at the P!ATD concert suddenly became my favorite!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

I feel the same way....there is no greater feeling than seeing your kid happy and singing and dancing at a concert. Prior to the Panic At the Disco concert my favorite was a No Doubt concert....then seeing my daughter so free and happy at the P!ATD concert suddenly became my favorite!

Man are we softies. Lol

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:

Man are we softies. Lol

lol right!?!!??! Everything is better with my daughter though!!!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:20 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Man are we softies. Lol

Well a break every once in a while is ok too. ;)

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:31 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:

Man are we softies. Lol

Well a break every once in a while is ok too. ;)

True but then I feel guilty lol

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am

Taylor Swift. All tours personas <3

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:00 am

Patrick’s pet!
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 am

I know it’s been said but hopefully NYCC will bring us The Beastie Boys!! This set would be stellar!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:45 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:I know it’s been said but hopefully NYCC will bring us The Beastie Boys!! This set would be stellar!!!

Crap this would be epic!!

Funko_Jedi_5150

Postby Funko_Jedi_5150 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:52 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:
Funko_Jedi_5150 wrote:

Just as hard getting them to sign anything or do meet&greets.
Luckily was able to convince them to do both when negotiating their own North American tour stop in Vegas a few years back.

Congratulations on that feat! It sounds like you have a fun job.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:57 pm

It's been said before, but add me to the list of people wanting a Robert Smith from The Cure Pop.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:13 pm

scullysdad wrote:It's been said before, but add me to the list of people wanting a Robert Smith from The Cure Pop.

I’ll be your plus one
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:39 pm

rexflexall wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:I know it’s been said but hopefully NYCC will bring us The Beastie Boys!! This set would be stellar!!!

Crap this would be epic!!

This and WuTang make sooooo much sense!!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Killua916 wrote:Taylor Swift. All tours personas <3

Not my cup of tea, but even I know this would sell really well.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:11 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:Taylor Swift. All tours personas <3

Not my cup of tea, but even I know this would sell really well.

I’ll make up for the sales by myself ^ ^;

Return to “Pop!”