Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
91shawny

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

Postby 91shawny » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:42 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Ordered my exclusive Zenitsu from Crunchyroll. I hope Crunchyroll's shipping is better than Funimation's was, I am a little nervous.

My last Crunchyroll pop came in a box sorter. Great packaging! Funimation wasn't that bad at the end but in the beginning it was bad.

I can vouch for this. They ship with packing paper and all the pops come in their own soft protector, I’ve received more mint than damaged from them and you can order 3 in a order at a time
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 pm

kihou wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Universalman wrote:How did these get so hot so fast... I guess i need to check out the show.

Tbh the show blew up after episode 19 of season 1, so the hype was always there since then and the pops came out way after the hype so soon as it dropped it was an instant hit

It seems all the anime pops are really popular too! But Demon Slayer is also just a really great series. I love that Tanjiro is very compassionate and empathetic even to the demons. The characters all have pretty unique personalities and the world building is well done with the demon lore. I highly recommend it!

Definitely, I will say the finale of season 2 should’ve been the second before last episode. I felt like they didn’t really wrap the season up completely compared to season 1. I would’ve liked an aftermath commercial

ImageImageImageImage

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:55 pm

I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:48 pm

[quote="NoobMaster69"]I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD[/quote]

Muichiro should be pretty prominent in the next season. Normally this is where I would say 'anyone who slept on him will regret it' but I don't think anyone did that lol
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

BulletproofMarsh

Postby BulletproofMarsh » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:43 pm

Love this series, can’t wait to see all the characters Funko intend to create and will rob my bank account. New obsession!!

https://www.instagram.com/vee_pike

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:51 pm

[quote="91shawny"]I mean if you haven't heard or watched this summer's hot new anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, then what are you doing!? Go now!

With that being said, last week's episode broke the internet and was trending on twitter, so the potential should be there for the pops?

For a starting four, its pretty obvious to go with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Inosuke (boar head)[/quote]
Demon slayer is dope but I personally only focus on certain molds since I feel like it will be heading the same road as MHA I really only collect villians I had to minimize a lot because it was just too much to collect lol.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:19 am

[quote="scullysdad"][quote="NoobMaster69"]I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD[/quote]

Muichiro should be pretty prominent in the next season. Normally this is where I would say 'anyone who slept on him will regret it' but I don't think anyone did that lol[/quote]

I’ve read the manga and yes your right if you slept on him your going to be mad at yourself later. ](*,)
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

obudu

Postby obudu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:40 pm

[quote="scullysdad"][quote="NoobMaster69"]I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD[/quote]

Muichiro should be pretty prominent in the next season. Normally this is where I would say 'anyone who slept on him will regret it' but I don't think anyone did that lol[/quote]
I don't think anyone would sleep on that lol. He's literally hottest drop in funkon.

Vader92

Postby Vader92 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:40 pm

[url]https://imgur.com/a/eQImsLT[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/a/eQImsLT[/img]

Can someone help me with this sticker. Im trying to verify if this sticker is an authentic one
Last edited by Vader92 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IG https://www.instagram.com/popthat818/
Pop count: 202
ISO: overwatch prototypes
OOB Sith pop collector

bitmap

Postby bitmap » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:43 pm

missed the drop on the muichiro, but don't want to pay these insane resale prices :(

Vader92

Postby Vader92 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:53 pm

[quote="bitmap"]missed the drop on the muichiro, but don't want to pay these insane resale prices :([/quote]

SAME!!
IG https://www.instagram.com/popthat818/
Pop count: 202
ISO: overwatch prototypes
OOB Sith pop collector

FunkoVandal413

Postby FunkoVandal413 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:03 pm

I'm so glad I have most of my Demon Slayer pops signed, it's the one line I want to have every single character autographed.
IG Manifiesto_413
Funko Collector since 2011, dedicated and with a crown tattoo. My biggest goals are to become a HoF member and attend Fundays someday.
C2E2 '19, '20, '21, '23
FunKon '21
Fan Expo '22, '23
Anime Magic '22, '23
Anime Central '23
Anime Senpai '23
Days of the Dead Staff '19, '21, '22, '23
Anime Midwest Staff '23

:freddy2:

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:20 pm

So was the 2nd wave canned?

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:03 am

So excited to get Muichiro because I follow the Manga. I hope that Funko continues to explore the Techniques of the demon slayer characters. It’s one of the few animes that’s stylized like art - would be awesome to see a Tanjiro deluxe
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

funkopants777

Postby funkopants777 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:44 am

i had a great time at funkon 2!!

im not sure why i always overthink these things,
but honestly thought we werent going to get
Muichiro bc i found the line pretty long at 430!
(yes yes i know its not LE but still !! lol)

anyways super stoke to get it!! next season
of demon slayer gonna be sooo cool!
thank you again funko & crew for a good time!!
ImageImageImage

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:52 am

We need more Hashiras!
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:02 pm

So no Rengoku?

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:55 pm

[quote="funkopants777"]i had a great time at funkon 2!!

im not sure why i always overthink these things,
but honestly thought we werent going to get
Muichiro bc i found the line pretty long at 430!
(yes yes i know its not LE but still !! lol)

anyways super stoke to get it!! next season
of demon slayer gonna be sooo cool!
thank you again funko & crew for a good time!![/quote]

Awesome time at Funkon 2! Excited that we were able to pick up the newest Demon Slayer POP! Likewise, can’t wait for the new season too!

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:33 am

[quote="Trujitsu Ninja"][quote="scullysdad"][quote="NoobMaster69"]I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD[/quote]

I’ve read the manga and yes your right if you slept on him your going to be mad at yourself later. ](*,)[/quote]

I'm going to start the manga - maybe this weekend. I've heard it's really good and I don't want to wait for the anime to catch up HAHAHA :freddy2:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:36 pm

[quote="NoobMaster69"][quote="Trujitsu Ninja"][quote="scullysdad"][quote="NoobMaster69"]I started demon slayer earlier this month.... finished last night! Pretty dope series and I finally understand why so many people like it. I was able to snag Muichiro today but he didn’t really have a big role in the series... at least not yet. It’d be dope to see Rengoku as a pop though - maybe an action pose GITD[/quote]

I’ve read the manga and yes your right if you slept on him your going to be mad at yourself later. ](*,)[/quote]

I'm going to start the manga - maybe this weekend. I've heard it's really good and I don't want to wait for the anime to catch up HAHAHA :freddy2:[/quote]

Your going to enjoy it and the final fight is super crazy.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

DiegoLo

Postby DiegoLo » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 pm

I will like a Tanjiro carrying the Nezuko box
Funko Collectibles Count:1000+ (Need more space)
ISO Freddy Flux (4 of them)

SDCC 2018 - 2019, 2023
NYCC 2021
Fundays (Soon)

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:59 pm

I'm gonna laugh when we get Sanemi or Genya next and still no Shinobu or Rengoku, or even a Tamayo. Nothing against those two characters, just odd choices to bring out first (like Gyomei and Mui).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:14 am

[quote="BRiley0216"]So no Rengoku?[/quote]

I'm willing to bet money that we will see him for NYCC

ImageImageImageImage

brinkleytroy

Postby brinkleytroy » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:41 pm

All the Demon slayer Funkos have been amazing. I should of figured they would be in high demand due to the show and how cool the pops look.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:52 pm

I think Rengoku should be a common. Especially after the movie, people will need him for their collections. Of course, I could have said the same thing about Enmu and he was an exclusive. But Rengoku seems so important he really should be available for everyone.

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:29 pm

[quote="scullysdad"]I think Rengoku should be a common. Especially after the movie, people will need him for their collections. Of course, I could have said the same thing about Enmu and he was an exclusive. But Rengoku seems so important he really should be available for everyone.[/quote]

I mean he can be an exclusive as long as they make plenty of him. He's a special character and usually they end up being exclusives but I don't see why they can't make a lot of him. I'm sure he'll be a con exclusive which will have Con stickered ones and also shared.
We need him ASAP and if he was GITD it'd be awesome.
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:15 am

Esko5150 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I think Rengoku should be a common. Especially after the movie, people will need him for their collections. Of course, I could have said the same thing about Enmu and he was an exclusive. But Rengoku seems so important he really should be available for everyone.

I mean he can be an exclusive as long as they make plenty of him. He's a special character and usually they end up being exclusives but I don't see why they can't make a lot of him. I'm sure he'll be a con exclusive which will have Con stickered ones and also shared.

Best case is that he's a HT exclusive, but I see him as con and shared with HT

ImageImageImageImage

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:50 pm

91shawny wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I think Rengoku should be a common. Especially after the movie, people will need him for their collections. Of course, I could have said the same thing about Enmu and he was an exclusive. But Rengoku seems so important he really should be available for everyone.

Yeah usually HT has the :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: characters lol

Maybe a Crunchyroll exclusive as well?
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:42 am

Esko5150 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Yeah usually HT has the :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: characters lol

Maybe a Crunchyroll exclusive as well?

I doubt it for crunchy since they just gave us the thunderclap pose for Zenitsu

ImageImageImageImage

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:39 pm

91shawny wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:So no Rengoku?

I'm willing to bet money that we will see him for NYCC

Well this didn't age well

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:00 pm

I am pretty surprised we didn't see someone from Demon Slayer like Akaza for NYCC, given the last couple of cons had exclusives and NYCC always seems to have a Halloween theme - perfect for demons!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

TonyCFunko

Postby TonyCFunko » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:03 pm

Glad we got reveals from Fright Night finally! Hopefully all the hashira revealed will also get better exclusives in the future. Rengoku as a GITD is a no brainer.
Twitter/Instagram: @TonyCFunko
Wondercon ‘23
Fright Nights ‘22
NYCC ‘22
Fundays ‘22
SDCC ‘22
Wondercon ‘22
Funko Pop Quiz S1 Semi-Finalist
SDCC Special Edition ‘21

ISO: My Hero Academia & Demon Slayer Protos

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:20 pm

TonyCFunko wrote:Rengoku as a GITD is a no brainer.

Yeah, it’s almost a forgone conclusion we will see a GITD version of the common. And like usual, I will get them both ;-)

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:46 am

Have to wait and see if they do that and how much glow they would put on the pop.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

slimpimp2phat

Postby slimpimp2phat » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:18 am

it would be nice if they made another Zenitsu but wasnt a crunchyroll exclusive.

drtorch

Postby drtorch » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:16 pm

digithor wrote:Have to wait and see if they do that and how much glow they would put on the pop.

GITD Pops are the coolest. I can't wait! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

TonyCFunko

Postby TonyCFunko » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:06 pm

scullysdad wrote:
TonyCFunko wrote:Rengoku as a GITD is a no brainer.

GITD version of the common. And like usual, I will get them both ;-)

I just hope it's not a GITD of the common in a five pack. I'm not looking forward to that, like with JJK and the Zenitsu. Like I have a majority of them already. At least with JJK, I hadn't received them because everything's backed up. I hope Rengoku's GITD is drastically different like the Box Lunch Tanijo GITD that doesn't have a non-glow option.
Twitter/Instagram: @TonyCFunko
Wondercon ‘23
Fright Nights ‘22
NYCC ‘22
Fundays ‘22
SDCC ‘22
Wondercon ‘22
Funko Pop Quiz S1 Semi-Finalist
SDCC Special Edition ‘21

ISO: My Hero Academia & Demon Slayer Protos

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:43 pm

i still have yet to cop some demon slayer pops but i must admit they do look good as funkos
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

Marvel_LS_02

Postby Marvel_LS_02 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:06 am

didn't fully read your post once i saw you were going talk abuot the show. i was waiting for few episodes to accumulate to them watch. i already know it'll be awesome. hope we get more pops. i wanna see tengen and his wives four pack or something. demon form nezuko

Bad Motherfunko

Postby Bad Motherfunko » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:44 pm

The POP's for this line have been fire so far. I'm hoping for more Hashira's in the future. But for now I'm great with all the good boi Tanjiro variants we've gotten.
Avatar Protos: https://i.imgur.com/iLdXwes.jpg
Collecting Funko since 2012.
Main Collections: Anything Avatar or Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Opening, Funkon '21, Fundays '22, SDCC '19/'22
Proud member of Funko Fiends (PSW) and The United Funko Family <3
Instagrams: @bad.motherfunko & @lollipop_customs

ISO Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Protos

Return to “Pop!”