Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pops

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:06 am

desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:You know that fifth uppermon Gyokko I believe his name is has one of the most interesting character designs I feel like I have ever seen. I actually think it would be phenomenal in pop format and since we have seen demons as con exclusives I’m going eventually they make him a con exclusive. I’m just excited to see more demon slayer pops
In general but I think the character design on this one would be siiiiick

Yeah, agree that Gyokko has the most interesting design among the uppermoon next to Kokushibo or Doma. Looking forward to uppermoon pops one day! Also, to finish the hashira line. One more to go, need to have the flashiest of flash mold for Tengen!

I think Tengen is going to be the best one yet in pop form. He arguably has the best character design out of all of them. Gyokko would be incredible just because of how intricate his design would be. That would be one unique pop!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:14 am

PopPChulo wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:You know that fifth uppermon Gyokko I believe his name is has one of the most interesting character designs I feel like I have ever seen. I actually think it would be phenomenal in pop format and since we have seen demons as con exclusives I’m going eventually they make him a con exclusive. I’m just excited to see more demon slayer pops
In general but I think the character design on this one would be siiiiick

Yeah, agree that Gyokko has the most interesting design among the uppermoon next to Kokushibo or Doma. Looking forward to uppermoon pops one day! Also, to finish the hashira line. One more to go, need to have the flashiest of flash mold for Tengen!

I think Tengen is going to be the best one yet in pop form. He arguably has the best character design out of all of them. Gyokko would be incredible just because of how intricate his design would be. That would be one unique pop!

Did you see the new Tengen pop? It looks amazing! Can't wait to see all 9 hashiras all together soon!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:58 am

desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Did you see the new Tengen pop? It looks amazing! Can't wait to see all 9 hashiras all together soon!

Can’t wait to get Tengen, I’m interested to see what DS exclusive we get for SDCC this year - I hope they do Deluxes of the Hashiras performing their breathing techniques
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:19 am

PopPChulo wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Can’t wait to get Tengen, I’m interested to see what DS exclusive we get for SDCC this year - I hope they do Deluxes of the Hashiras performing their breathing techniques

Omg, didn't think about that! We have a start with Giyu and Shinobu in a way! With them going into season 2 now and recent trends from the past two cons (2-packs), perhaps a three pack putting the trio as geisha, three pack of Tengen's wives or even better a two pack of Daki and Gyutaro would be interesting to see at SDCC and potentially NYCC.

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:31 am

desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Omg, didn't think about that! We have a start with Giyu and Shinobu in a way! With them going into season 2 now and recent trends from the past two cons (2-packs), perhaps a three pack putting the trio as geisha, three pack of Tengen's wives or even better a two pack of Daki and Gyutaro would be interesting to see at SDCC and potentially NYCC.

Would love a 2 pack of Daki and Gyutaro for one of the cons this year!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

Jedi-Noah

Postby Jedi-Noah » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:08 am

PopPChulo wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Yeah, that would be great to have all Hashira together!

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:54 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Just saw a new image of Daki in Geisha attire! Here's to seeing the demon form/2 pack soon! Would be interesting if it was a surprise chase as well being the demon form.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:49 pm

desdin28 wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Just saw a new image of Daki in Geisha attire! Here's to seeing the demon form/2 pack soon! Would be interesting if it was a surprise chase as well being the demon form.

Daki and Gyaturo would be fire - would also follow the theme of them making the demons con exclusives
PopPChulo

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:46 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I HOPE this happens! Would be awesome

Return to “Pop!”