Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am

The new NHL Pop!s have just been revealed, with Mascots & Players. And, now I was thinking, what could be in next year's wave of NHL Pop!s? That's when this discussion comes in, once again on what Funko Fans want for the next wave of NHL Pop!s? It can be both Players & Mascots. Along with Legends as well. Who do you want for the next wave?

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am

Would be great if we could get Iceburgh from the Pittsburgh Penguins :)
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
AutumnsToyz
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm
Location: San Jose
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby AutumnsToyz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:10 pm

I've said it before but SJ Sharkie

Image

Hi, I'm Jimmy (Formerly CalPolyIdiot)

IG: AutumnsToyz
Twitter: AutumnsToyz
Twitch: twitch.tv/autumnstoyz


Total Pops: I lost count after 1000
ISO: Freddy Funko's and Disney
My collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... diot?order


ImageImageImage

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 10009
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Image
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Until Seattle gets our team, my vote is for these current and former Blackhawk legends:
Chris Chelios
Jeremy Roenick
Ed Belfour
Stan Makita
Bobby Hull
Tony Esposito
Brent Seabrook
Duncan Keith
More Patty Kane and Captain Toews
Also: Gordie Howe and Bobby Orr
Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Give us SJ Sharkie please!!
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 pm

AutumnsToyz wrote:I've said it before but SJ Sharkie

Image

Same here! Let's make it happen Funko!
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Cmpotter
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am
Location: Commerce Twp, MI
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Cmpotter » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Red Wings mascot, Al the Octopus!! Would love him
ImageImage Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8955
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Cmpotter wrote:Red Wings mascot, Al the Octopus!! Would love him


All the Red Wings stuff! :wwe12: One of the few Pops I have at my office is Cameron wearing the Red Wings jersey.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Quazimoto
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Quazimoto » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

All of them... I shan t be satisfied until I have all the mascots and at least one player from every team.
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Thunderbug. i have more on what i want. might make a list. Image

User avatar
Cmpotter
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am
Location: Commerce Twp, MI
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Cmpotter » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:26 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:Red Wings mascot, Al the Octopus!! Would love him


All the Red Wings stuff! :wwe12: One of the few Pops I have at my office is Cameron wearing the Red Wings jersey.


Yessss!! I have him on my desk as well :)
ImageImage Image

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Minyinz610 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Fugly16 wrote:Would be great if we could get Iceburgh from the Pittsburgh Penguins :)


Amen. We need to see more Penguins and less Cryers and Capitals.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:59 am

Ducks players? Anaheim is missing.

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:32 am

Being a NY Islanders fan I would definitely like to see Sparky!...as far as current players go; Matt Barzal and Capt.Anders Lee...Retired player, I would love to see Bobby Nystrom, Billy Smith, Dennis Potvin and my favorite, Mike Bossy! It would also be nice to pay homage to the legendary coach, Al Arbour.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:51 pm

jjb11590 wrote:Being a NY Islanders fan I would definitely like to see Sparky!...as far as current players go; Matt Barzal and Capt.Anders Lee...Retired player, I would love to see Bobby Nystrom, Billy Smith, Dennis Potvin and my favorite, Mike Bossy! It would also be nice to pay homage to the legendary coach, Al Arbour.

yeah. we needs the Islanders mascot and players.

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:57 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Being a NY Islanders fan I would definitely like to see Sparky!...as far as current players go; Matt Barzal and Capt.Anders Lee...Retired player, I would love to see Bobby Nystrom, Billy Smith, Dennis Potvin and my favorite, Mike Bossy! It would also be nice to pay homage to the legendary coach, Al Arbour.

yeah. we needs the Islanders mascot and players.


Let's hope at least 1 will be in the next wave [-o<
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
nerdandcheese
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby nerdandcheese » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 pm

Howler (Coyotes) he’s the only one I know by name
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:43 pm

nerdandcheese wrote:Howler (Coyotes) he’s the only one I know by name

We could get a Pop! as well.

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:23 pm

any chances of Youppi?
Image

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby ericj » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 pm

Sharkie Please!

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby ericj » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:37 pm

Sharkie Please!

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby TheStephil » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:52 pm

ericj wrote:Sharkie Please!


Yes please! Can’t believe he didn’t make the first line.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby ericj » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:50 pm

TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:Sharkie Please!


Yes please! Can’t believe he didn’t make the first line.


Damn east coast bias at it's worst! :P

FunkoNerd
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby FunkoNerd » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:15 am

Have there been any blue jackets pops?
:freddy1:

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 pm

ericj wrote:Sharkie Please!

I was surprised that he wasn't in the first wave.

Decepticog72283
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Decepticog72283 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:17 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:any chances of Youppi?
Image


So much yes! Id buy both home and away jerseys and lets please also get him in the Expos uniform too!
JF's the name and Mega Man is my game!
Image
Pops: 20 megaman + few other assorted
Pint Size Heroes: 15 (out of 18 Mega Mans)
Wacky Wobblers: 2 (lol)

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:33 pm

nerdandcheese wrote:Howler (Coyotes) he’s the only one I know by name


He would be a great one to have for sure

Image
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Decepticog72283 wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:any chances of Youppi?
Image


So much yes! Id buy both home and away jerseys and lets please also get him in the Expos uniform too!

They could do defuncted mascots. Or older versions of mascots.

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm

I personally didn’t like that Wayne Gretzky 4 pack. Funko
Should release him individually. :cheese:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Quazimoto
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Quazimoto » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:I personally didn’t like that Wayne Gretzky 4 pack. Funko
Should release him individually. :cheese:


They did. In both Kings and Oilers home jerseys. Think there was even a Oilers chase that came with a Stanley Cup.
Image

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby ericj » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
ericj wrote:Sharkie Please!

I was surprised that he wasn't in the first wave.


Definitely east coast bias...It's a real thing! :D

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I personally didn’t like that Wayne Gretzky 4 pack. Funko
Should release him individually. :cheese:


They did. In both Kings and Oilers home jerseys. Think there was even a Oilers chase that came with a Stanley Cup.


Well yes that I clearly remember, but there’s no NY rangers or St. Louis Blues Version. The Oilers version is very rare to find as well.
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Rcolwell20
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:58 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Rcolwell20 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:01 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:The new NHL Pop!s have just been revealed, with Mascots & Players. And, now I was thinking, what could be in next year's wave of NHL Pop!s? That's when this discussion comes in, once again on what Funko Fans want for the next wave of NHL Pop!s? It can be both Players & Mascots. Along with Legends as well. Who do you want for the next wave?

Would love to see an old timers line such as Bobby Orr/Gordie Howe/ Bobby Hull etc
:freddy2:
Hi, I’m Rob. I love being a Funatic and my biggest fandoms are ad icons and Freddys as characters sprinkled in with a few random things. Also I am big into collecting POP! Pez. I hope to make as many friends on here as I can. Always great meeting other Funatics
Funklub#9872

Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:56 pm

Rcolwell20 wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:The new NHL Pop!s have just been revealed, with Mascots & Players. And, now I was thinking, what could be in next year's wave of NHL Pop!s? That's when this discussion comes in, once again on what Funko Fans want for the next wave of NHL Pop!s? It can be both Players & Mascots. Along with Legends as well. Who do you want for the next wave?

Would love to see an old timers line such as Bobby Orr/Gordie Howe/ Bobby Hull etc

Same. Gordie needs to get his own pop!.

User avatar
Rcolwell20
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:58 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Contact:

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby Rcolwell20 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
Rcolwell20 wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:The new NHL Pop!s have just been revealed, with Mascots & Players. And, now I was thinking, what could be in next year's wave of NHL Pop!s? That's when this discussion comes in, once again on what Funko Fans want for the next wave of NHL Pop!s? It can be both Players & Mascots. Along with Legends as well. Who do you want for the next wave?

Would love to see an old timers line such as Bobby Orr/Gordie Howe/ Bobby Hull etc

Same. Gordie needs to get his own pop!.

I’m a big Colorado avalanche fan so having to talk good about a redwings player hurts but gordie was the man
:freddy2:
Hi, I’m Rob. I love being a Funatic and my biggest fandoms are ad icons and Freddys as characters sprinkled in with a few random things. Also I am big into collecting POP! Pez. I hope to make as many friends on here as I can. Always great meeting other Funatics
Funklub#9872

Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:45 am

Hmmmmm. Slapshot anyone?
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:45 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
nerdandcheese wrote:Howler (Coyotes) he’s the only one I know by name


He would be a great one to have for sure

Image

Howler would be cool

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:57 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
nerdandcheese wrote:Howler (Coyotes) he’s the only one I know by name


He would be a great one to have for sure

Image

Howler would be cool

Flocked Howler would look great and be a fun one to have
Image

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Which Players & Mascots do you want to see in the next NHL wave of Pop!s?

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:29 pm

hmmm. Bobby Orr anyone?


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users