Seinfeld Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
digithor

Re: Seinfeld Pops

Postby digithor » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:19 am

rexflexall wrote:Need Elaine DANCING! LOL

Oh my, I can imagine her pop already in mid kick.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:53 am

digithor wrote:

LOL the Pop has to show the kick!

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 pm

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

LOL...that would be hilarious.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:20 pm

jagpop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

LOL...that would be hilarious.

Could be a chase with a different pose from the "dance." lol
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:00 am

Wonder how good they can capture kramer sliding into jerrys apartment?
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:33 am

digithor wrote:Wonder how good they can capture kramer sliding into jerrys apartment?

Now that would be a fun one!

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:27 pm

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:Wonder how good they can capture kramer sliding into jerrys apartment?

It would have to be mechanical. Maybe a wobbler type figure??

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:45 pm

jagpop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Speaking of mechanical, I'd laugh to see something made of him that was spring loaded. Hit a little switch and it springs he forward. lol
ImageImageImageImage

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:42 pm

digithor wrote:
jagpop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Speaking of mechanical, I'd laugh to see something made of him that was spring loaded. Hit a little switch and it springs he forward. lol

LOL

We are on to something here. A Pop that actually pops.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:22 am

I guess technically some come with a spring....in their head already. Just looking forward to some pops to start.
ImageImageImageImage

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Would make a great Pop TV Moment for sure.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:05 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:

Would make a great Pop TV Moment for sure.

Yeah, maybe with Kramer attached to a sliding device at the base.
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:52 am

Sounds like custom time.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:56 am

Seinfeld in his pirate shirt/blouse LOL!

Panda

Postby Panda » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:29 pm

need Seinfeld in his Mets gear

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Saw what was labeled as a confirmed leak on Reddit. I would actually be a little surprised if the first wave is as big as they claim, with 16 figures (I'm assuming some chases and exclusives in there), and I'm a little surprised how deep they dove into the classic, but mostly forgettable, earlier seasons with Kramer stealing (back) the statue, sick George, and that red dress Elaine. I have to say, after seeing the glams, I snatched up the Vinyl Idolz I was missing from the Seinfeld line but am still not entirely sold on the Pops for some reason. A few will be must-buys, like Puffy Shirt Jerry and Calvin Klein model Kramer, but I really want to see what the Minis look like and get more info on these dioramas before deciding how to really approach this line. The diorama looks to be on the scale of something like a Pint Size Hero, which is nice because it won't take up too much room, but bad because it means you can't really have any dynamic poses (Elaine at the window throwing the toupee, Kramer at the kitchen counter slapping down his money, etc.). I think I'm holding out a lot of hope for something really special from the Mystery Minis.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:07 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Saw what was labeled as a confirmed leak on Reddit. I would actually be a little surprised if the first wave is as big as they claim, with 16 figures (I'm assuming some chases and exclusives in there), and I'm a little surprised how deep they dove into the classic, but mostly forgettable, earlier seasons with Kramer stealing (back) the statue, sick George, and that red dress Elaine. I have to say, after seeing the glams, I snatched up the Vinyl Idolz I was missing from the Seinfeld line but am still not entirely sold on the Pops for some reason. A few will be must-buys, like Puffy Shirt Jerry and Calvin Klein model Kramer, but I really want to see what the Minis look like and get more info on these dioramas before deciding how to really approach this line. The diorama looks to be on the scale of something like a Pint Size Hero, which is nice because it won't take up too much room, but bad because it means you can't really have any dynamic poses (Elaine at the window throwing the toupee, Kramer at the kitchen counter slapping down his money, etc.). I think I'm holding out a lot of hope for something really special from the Mystery Minis.

This was posted by funko so it's not a leak anymore. There are also shirts, backpacks and a board game. I'm assuming some of the repeat characters will be store exclusives. I think the problem with any real person shows is that it's hard to make them look dynamic just wearing regular clothes. I think this is why the office works is because they wear costumes and dress up differently.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Awesome to finally see the glams for this line. They look great, can't wait for the unboxing of this line.

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:35 pm

Right now my plan is to just get one of each of the four main characters. I definitely agree with everyone above saying some of these need to be chases or exclusives, the wave is way too big otherwise (not even new Star Wars movies get waves that big!).
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:48 pm

scullysdad wrote:Right now my plan is to just get one of each of the four main characters. I definitely agree with everyone above saying some of these need to be chases or exclusives, the wave is way too big otherwise (not even new Star Wars movies get waves that big!).

Yeah it's definitely alot, but maybe this is it too. Could've been a one and done license agreement. I also will only be getting one of each character at most.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 pm

Who is the guy in the robe with the sandwich? Is that Whatley? I don't remember that.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:04 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Saw what was labeled as a confirmed leak on Reddit. I would actually be a little surprised if the first wave is as big as they claim, with 16 figures (I'm assuming some chases and exclusives in there), and I'm a little surprised how deep they dove into the classic, but mostly forgettable, earlier seasons with Kramer stealing (back) the statue, sick George, and that red dress Elaine. I have to say, after seeing the glams, I snatched up the Vinyl Idolz I was missing from the Seinfeld line but am still not entirely sold on the Pops for some reason. A few will be must-buys, like Puffy Shirt Jerry and Calvin Klein model Kramer, but I really want to see what the Minis look like and get more info on these dioramas before deciding how to really approach this line. The diorama looks to be on the scale of something like a Pint Size Hero, which is nice because it won't take up too much room, but bad because it means you can't really have any dynamic poses (Elaine at the window throwing the toupee, Kramer at the kitchen counter slapping down his money, etc.). I think I'm holding out a lot of hope for something really special from the Mystery Minis.

You can refer to this link ;) it’s a great read as well :)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sei ... 43489.html
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:27 am

Wow, those pops in the article are looking pretty good.
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:19 am

so many possibilities for future waves...this needs to be a mini moment or something else lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:32 am

mongoose12 wrote:so many possibilities for future waves...this needs to be a mini moment or something else lol

Or maybe a 3 pack
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:42 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:so many possibilities for future waves...this needs to be a mini moment or something else lol

Or maybe a 3 pack

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:46 am

I love that they are getting the Pop treatment and am worried about how many possibilities there are. If you are a Seinfeld completionist this is going to be a tough one. I would love to see a Kenny Rogers Roasters Kramer. lol
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:48 am

newhousebailey wrote:I love that they are getting the Pop treatment and am worried about how many possibilities there are. If you are a Seinfeld completionist this is going to be a tough one. I would love to see a Kenny Rogers Roasters Kramer. lol

Omg Lol yes
Yeah looks like this is gonna be a big dive into the license. People have been asking for them for years so I hope everyone goes out and buy them!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:10 am

divade23 wrote:Puffy shirt Jerry would be a must of course. How about the soup nazi. Lol.

Soup Nazi yesssssssss!!!

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Is anyone seeing any differences in the background on these Chase dioramas? It feels like a huge waste of plastic to buy the chase just for that tiny figure. Also, based on ToyWiz's prices right now, I can build the entire apartment with a figure of everyone for $50, but would need to pay $180 more for 6 additional tiny figures and a duplicate of the apartment I would just throw away anyway. This might be one where I just hold off and try to find the chases in the wild for giggles but don't really care which version I end up with in the end since the apartment is what really matters to me. It also makes me wonder if we really are getting Mystery Minis for this line, which we haven't seen anything about yet. I hope so, since that is the scale/style I really like these days, despite the issues with Mystery/non-Mystery that popped up with the Office.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Regardless of the chase situation I think the apartment pieces are a great price, I would have guessed at least double regardless of the size.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:57 pm

rexflexall wrote:
divade23 wrote:Puffy shirt Jerry would be a must of course. How about the soup nazi. Lol.

Soup Nazi yesssssssss!!!

It’s happening!!!!!!!!! :freddy2:
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:06 pm

We are getting everything Seinfeld today. Looks like what they got is the master license.

This is probably what Brian was alluding to when he said in the Yahoo Finance interview that they are excited to share a master license acquisition real soon. :cheers: :cheers:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:10 pm

renardchua wrote:We are getting everything Seinfeld today. Looks like what they got is the master license.

This is probably what Brian was alluding to when he said in the Yahoo Finance interview that they are excited to share a master license acquisition real soon. :cheers: :cheers:

yeah i just saw the wallets, backpacks and pins...huge :idea:

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Valde wrote:Regardless of the chase situation I think the apartment pieces are a great price, I would have guessed at least double regardless of the size.

Very true. I pre-ordered the set from Big Apple, because at least it came with the chance of a chase for under $50 while ToyWiz was only selling commons for that price. I will be happy no matter what I get, and they are coming out of the boxes no matter which ones I end up with. If I had to pick though, I think I would want Chase Elaine, Chase George, common Jerry, common Kramer, and either for Newman and Uncle Leo, who I barely remember ever visiting the apartment anyway, although I'm not sure who else they could have picked (a 2-fer of Jerry's parents maybe).

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Between commons, Amazon, and Walmart, it looks like all the Pops are available to buy now, except the three we know are coming to the Funko Shop, and wherever that purple George is going to end up. The only thing I was slightly interested in that sold out was the Soup Nazi from Wal-Mart, and that was only because of the killer t-shirt it comes with, but my size was gone.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:33 pm

Damn this line is yuge.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:52 pm

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

No Pop, but there is a pretty good t-shirt of this at Wal-Mart.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:09 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Between commons, Amazon, and Walmart, it looks like all the Pops are available to buy now, except the three we know are coming to the Funko Shop, and wherever that purple George is going to end up. The only thing I was slightly interested in that sold out was the Soup Nazi from Wal-Mart, and that was only because of the killer t-shirt it comes with, but my size was gone.

Never mind, Holistic George is at Target, so thats all of them.

Oh wait, except for whatever that Jerry in the white baseball tee looking thing is.

Return to “Pop!”