Seinfeld Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Dsho333

Re: Seinfeld Pops

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:39 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Valde wrote:Regardless of the chase situation I think the apartment pieces are a great price, I would have guessed at least double regardless of the size.

Very true. I pre-ordered the set from Big Apple, because at least it came with the chance of a chase for under $50 while ToyWiz was only selling commons for that price. I will be happy no matter what I get, and they are coming out of the boxes no matter which ones I end up with. If I had to pick though, I think I would want Chase Elaine, Chase George, common Jerry, common Kramer, and either for Newman and Uncle Leo, who I barely remember ever visiting the apartment anyway, although I'm not sure who else they could have picked (a 2-fer of Jerry's parents maybe).

I hope you get your pops from big apple this year :eek:
Also I think the reason toywiz does only commons is so they can flip the chases on target.com. I preordered the whole set at Poppin off toys for 55 shipped with chance of chase. I don't mind which I get, they aren't that different that I'll need the chases.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Got most of the exclusives! My mom doesn't like the Target George because at first she didn't recognize it then figured out that it was combining two gags together.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
Valde wrote:Regardless of the chase situation I think the apartment pieces are a great price, I would have guessed at least double regardless of the size.

Very true. I pre-ordered the set from Big Apple, because at least it came with the chance of a chase for under $50 while ToyWiz was only selling commons for that price. I will be happy no matter what I get, and they are coming out of the boxes no matter which ones I end up with. If I had to pick though, I think I would want Chase Elaine, Chase George, common Jerry, common Kramer, and either for Newman and Uncle Leo, who I barely remember ever visiting the apartment anyway, although I'm not sure who else they could have picked (a 2-fer of Jerry's parents maybe).

I hope you get your pops from big apple this year :eek:
Also I think the reason toywiz does only commons is so they can flip the chases on target.com. I preordered the whole set at Poppin off toys for 55 shipped with chance of chase. I don't mind which I get, they aren't that different that I'll need the chases.

Sorry it's toynk not toywiz, still shady not to sell the chance at chase.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:52 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Got most of the exclusives! My mom doesn't like the Target George because at first she didn't recognize it then figured out that it was combining two gags together.

I think because it's the same episode they combined them.

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm

I’m so excited for the new line!
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:12 pm

Dsho333 wrote:I hope you get your pops from big apple this year :eek:

I saw your note about toynk, but ToyWiz is doing the same thing, just flipping on their own site instead of someone else's. ToyWiz has always gotten me my Pops in a reasonable amount of time, but they flip and they don't bundle. For a little while, I though PopNBeards might be the answer for me, but I've been waiting over a year and have gotten almost nothing from them that they didn't already have in stock when I placed the order. At least Big Apple has a good enough relationship with Funko that they get exclusives and I didn't order any other store's exclusives from them, so I am hoping it will be relatively painless. I honestly don't even know what to do with PopNBeards, most of the stuff I am waiting for doesn't even show up in their list of shipping dates.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:36 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:I hope you get your pops from big apple this year :eek:

I saw your note about toynk, but ToyWiz is doing the same thing, just flipping on their own site instead of someone else's. ToyWiz has always gotten me my Pops in a reasonable amount of time, but they flip and they don't bundle. For a little while, I though PopNBeards might be the answer for me, but I've been waiting over a year and have gotten almost nothing from them that they didn't already have in stock when I placed the order. At least Big Apple has a good enough relationship with Funko that they get exclusives and I didn't order any other store's exclusives from them, so I am hoping it will be relatively painless. I honestly don't even know what to do with PopNBeards, most of the stuff I am waiting for doesn't even show up in their list of shipping dates.

Hmmm yeah the best you can do it keep contacting them, Poppin off toys is amazing, they ship quick from release and always packed nice. They also do bundles for releases, so you save a little too.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:32 pm

I said I was only planning to buy one of each main character, and I almost kept that promise, but I did buy the Walmart Soup Nazi with shirt and I really want to get the Target set of Kramer with his painting. I think I can resist the rest, but I always tell myself that and always slip up a little.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:37 pm

scullysdad wrote:I said I was only planning to buy one of each main character, and I almost kept that promise, but I did buy the Walmart Soup Nazi with shirt and I really want to get the Target set of Kramer with his painting. I think I can resist the rest, but I always tell myself that and always slip up a little.

The Kramer is amazing, can't wait to add it to my collection. I pre-ordered the common wave and then the mini moments. I almost preordered the soup nazi shirt but passed cause I have too many shirts haha, might get the summer of george if it goes on clearance haha

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:39 pm

scullysdad wrote:I said I was only planning to buy one of each main character, and I almost kept that promise, but I did buy the Walmart Soup Nazi with shirt and I really want to get the Target set of Kramer with his painting. I think I can resist the rest, but I always tell myself that and always slip up a little.

The Kramer t-shirt is not part of a Pop set. The Target exclusive Pops are Holistic Purple George and (flat) white shirt Jerry (which I guess I missed before). You can just buy the t-shirt.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:14 am

What a strong start to this line, and the new mini moments are pretty neat.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:38 am

buried_by_pops wrote:

The Kramer t-shirt is not part of a Pop set. The Target exclusive Pops are Holistic Purple George and (flat) white shirt Jerry (which I guess I missed before). You can just buy the t-shirt.

Not the shirt, this Pop with giant painting set:

Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:51 am

scullysdad wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Looks cool though
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 am

scullysdad wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Holy crap, that is awesome. I did not see that on any of the sources I check yesterday and missed it when looking at the Target website. I don't think I've ever been so scrambled on a line release before. Thanks for the info, just pre-ordered! Now I can replace the poster of The Kramer I still have somewhere from my college days.

TonyFunkoFreakHead

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:48 am

So NYCC this year we can expect a 4 pack lol??????? i mean where else drop a sick 4 pack...if the four pack is to much then possible they saving 4 individual classic pops for us, probably not, but maybe. (Looking at your turkey body kramer)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:37 am

the kramer pop w painting is seriously a piece of art - pun was intended haha

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:50 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:
Oh my, I can imagine her pop already in mid kick.

LOL the Pop has to show the kick!

No Pop, but there is a pretty good t-shirt of this at Wal-Mart.

I need to find it!!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:02 pm

rexflexall wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL the Pop has to show the kick!

I need to find it!!

It was up for pre-order yesterday

Tonka858

Postby Tonka858 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:14 pm

looking forward to this line,

why don't you guys just pre order at game stop,who normally has a promo and they are cheaper then anywhere else.with no shipping

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:18 pm

So, I was already doing a collection purge (do this 1-2 times a year normally) and now with this Seinfeld stuff I'm going to have to make bigger cuts to make room lol Ugh SO many good ones already!!!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:27 am

mongoose12 wrote:the kramer pop w painting is seriously a piece of art - pun was intended haha

That was a good piece for them to make, maybe a costanza in the future?
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:36 am

Surprised they didn't do pimp Kramer. But these all look good
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:36 am

digithor wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:the kramer pop w painting is seriously a piece of art - pun was intended haha

Yeah we need that costanza too
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:00 am

digithor wrote:

Yes we need a Costanza!! lol

willy wonka wrote:Surprised they didn't do pimp Kramer. But these all look good

The Pimp Kramer is a must! Here's hoping
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:34 am

Dsho333 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

I need to find it!!

I'll go look thanks!!

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:08 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
I need to find it!!

I'll go look thanks!!

Good luck, Walmart canceled my orders for the "Summer of George" and "Pretzels are Making Me Thirsty" shirts yesterday. Hopefully I can get the George one on Funko's site when they go live. At first, I wasn't sure if the t-shirts were exclusives or not. It seems like some of them are ("The Kramer" at Amazon), even when they aren't bundled with a Pop like the Soup Nazi one was at Walmart, but others aren't.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:47 pm

digithor wrote:

i think this line is going to crush in sales and its just the beginning. =D>

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:12 am

mongoose12 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Very possible with how many great options they can do, of course I can see the NYCC exclusive stuff also and not just from pops.
ImageImageImageImage

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:30 am

open the flood gates, there will be so many POPs from this line. It will be like the office.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:51 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I'll go look thanks!!

Good luck, Walmart canceled my orders for the "Summer of George" and "Pretzels are Making Me Thirsty" shirts yesterday. Hopefully I can get the George one on Funko's site when they go live. At first, I wasn't sure if the t-shirts were exclusives or not. It seems like some of them are ("The Kramer" at Amazon), even when they aren't bundled with a Pop like the Soup Nazi one was at Walmart, but others aren't.

UGH what a bummer!!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:31 pm

digithor wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Very possible with how many great options they can do, of course I can see the NYCC exclusive stuff also and not just from pops.

I wonder if they will make a 'Restaurant' pop town for nycc

daveruby

Postby daveruby » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

That would be great!!

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 pm

This is a fun line for sure. I look forward to all the variants.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:09 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Or at least a booth moment, that should be easy enough with those new minis.
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:21 am

digithor wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Or at least a booth moment, that should be easy enough with those new minis.

I'd take either

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:40 am

Measured Mayhem wrote:open the flood gates, there will be so many POPs from this line. It will be like the office.

Sounds like a dream scenario lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:58 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Measured Mayhem wrote:open the flood gates, there will be so many POPs from this line. It will be like the office.

Sounds like a dream scenario lol

Hmmm depending on the demand I would say
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Nis_chac wrote:I’m so excited for the new line!

It is very nice, have you ordered any?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:05 pm

I have just about all of them on pre-order. I love the shirts, too.
Now wave 2 needs to bring us Frank Costanza with a Festivus pole or wearing the Manssiere. Also Estelle Costanza.
David Puddy with his 8 ball jacket or his New Jersey Devils face paint.
Maybe Jackie Chiles or Tim Whatley
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:53 am

Maybe we will end up seeing something christmas related this year.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”