New Transformers Funko Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: New Transformers Funko Pops

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:57 am

digithor wrote:How would people feel if they did the new movie beasts but had some chases that were the original looking models?

I'd be down! Actually for anything Transformers LOL!

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:18 am

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:How would people feel if they did the new movie beasts but had some chases that were the original looking models?

Maybe even some sodas.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:50 am

digithor wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Maybe even some sodas.

I think the TF line would look great as sodas!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:21 am

I'd want an optimus or megatron first of course, but it would be nice to see them do an off character that they haven't done a pop yet of also at the same time.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:37 am

How about a UNICRON??? LOL

Decepticog72283

Postby Decepticog72283 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 am

rexflexall wrote:How about a UNICRON??? LOL

Unicron would be awesome!! Have to be a bigger size though to make it better scale to the others. 18 inch lol

Although regular size would make my wallet much happier
JF's the name and Mega Man is my game!
Pops: 20 megaman + few other assorted
Pint Size Heroes: 15 (out of 18 Mega Mans)
Wacky Wobblers: 2 (lol)

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:20 am

Lol yayy more transformers

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:24 pm

Decepticog72283 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:How about a UNICRON??? LOL

Unicron would be awesome!! Have to be a bigger size though to make it better scale to the others. 18 inch lol

Although regular size would make my wallet much happier

18 inch FTW! LOL

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:02 pm

Still waiting for my G1 Hot Rod! You can use the movie as the box design! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:19 pm

Tusken wrote:Still waiting for my G1 Hot Rod! You can use the movie as the box design! :freddy3:

Oh wow that would look dope!

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:02 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Tusken wrote:Still waiting for my G1 Hot Rod! You can use the movie as the box design! :freddy3:

Oh wow that would look dope!

Same. So many possibilities for future Transformers pops.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:16 pm

I'm assuming you've already secured your Hot Rod NFT Redeemable? I tried for the Transformers NFT drop, but failed on landing any redeemables so I'm currently trying to knock them out one-by-one. I secured Optimus & Devastator, so far. Wanted to get the big boys out of the way first.

Hoping they eventually make Devastator as a 6" or 10" :)

I'm hoping there won't be another Transformers NFT drop for a long while though LOL
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

PopCollector
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby PopCollector » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:25 pm

dork_knight wrote:

I'm assuming you've already secured your Hot Rod NFT Redeemable? I tried for the Transformers NFT drop, but failed on landing any redeemables so I'm currently trying to knock them out one-by-one. I secured Optimus & Devastator, so far. Wanted to get the big boys out of the way first.

I'm hoping there won't be another Transformers NFT drop for a long while though LOL

The 10 year old in me will look back with regret for not getting these NFT Transformer pops. Loved the Transformers growing up! Good luck in your hunt!!
I'm Lewis - "...from Collectors, to Friends, to Family"

ImageImageImage Image ImageImage

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:20 pm

PopCollector wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

The 10 year old in me will look back with regret for not getting these NFT Transformer pops. Loved the Transformers growing up! Good luck in your hunt!!

If you're collecting the Transformers POP! line, hopefully they'll give us variants of the NFT pops. I could imagine them using the Optimus mold for an actual painted variant rather than the monochromatic one NFT holders are getting. Like I mentioned, hopefully they give us a bigger devastator. Scale is always something I try to go for when displaying my POP!s so hopefully they make Rumble as a PPK, since they're making a POP!

So out of the redeemables, maybe Sideswipe & Bumblebee Freddy are the ones that might not get variants in the future. Unless they release Sideswipe & Sunstreaker as a 2-pack exclusie. Maybe metallic? :P

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:49 am

We need a redeemable NFT of a JUMBO Omega Supreme LOL!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:07 pm

dork_knight wrote:

I did lucky and was able to grab HotRod NFT. Excited. Now image if they did this for the old school Beast Wars? Smart move on getting the big guys out of the way first. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

PopCollector
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby PopCollector » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:02 pm

dork_knight wrote:
PopCollector wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

If you're collecting the Transformers POP! line, hopefully they'll give us variants of the NFT pops. I could imagine them using the Optimus mold for an actual painted variant rather than the monochromatic one NFT holders are getting. Like I mentioned, hopefully they give us a bigger devastator. Scale is always something I try to go for when displaying my POP!s so hopefully they make Rumble as a PPK, since they're making a POP!

So out of the redeemables, maybe Sideswipe & Bumblebee Freddy are the ones that might not get variants in the future. Unless they release Sideswipe & Sunstreaker as a 2-pack exclusie. Maybe metallic? :P

That's the question, whether they will reuse the mold or reissue the redeemable as regular pops. Part of me says they will not as that is what will keep these NFT redeemables different/"special". It's like a Funko Shop exclusive where we saw JetFire and if you were like me and wasn't able to get it, chances are we won't be seeing another release of him.
I'm Lewis - "...from Collectors, to Friends, to Family"

ImageImageImage Image ImageImage

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:12 pm

Definitely think that you could see the molds reused as a chrome or blacklight variant but not for a regular release, that would destroy the value of the NFTs and hurt the number of people buying the digital drops.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:51 pm

Not a fan of these
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:39 pm

Tusken wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

I did lucky and was able to grab HotRod NFT. Excited. Now image if they did this for the old school Beast Wars? Smart move on getting the big guys out of the way first. :freddy3:

If they were ever to get into Beast Wars, I'd imagine they'd do it when the new movie comes out. I'm just hoping they do the classic Beast Wars OR if the character designs are actually close to the original designs in the new movie, I guess I wouldn't mind LOL

Which Beast Wars characters would you like as NFT (redeemables)?

1) Dinobot with him destroying the golden disc.
2) Blackarachnia
3) Covert Agent Ravage :P

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:41 pm

PopCollector wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
PopCollector wrote:

That's the question, whether they will reuse the mold or reissue the redeemable as regular pops. Part of me says they will not as that is what will keep these NFT redeemables different/"special". It's like a Funko Shop exclusive where we saw JetFire and if you were like me and wasn't able to get it, chances are we won't be seeing another release of him.

I definitely see your point and agree. They will likely not reissue these characters. I'm hoping we eventually get Sunstreaker at least. Can't have one twin without the other. Same thing with Frenzy LOL

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:49 pm

A pop moment with Optimus Prime vs Megatron would be cool to see.

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:26 pm

Would be cool to see pops from the upcoming Rise of the Beasts movie.

jondru

Postby jondru » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Transformers pops are some of the neatest
Andrew

Anthonybisi

Postby Anthonybisi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:19 pm

Guardian_Angel1234 wrote:Does anyone think they will make more? I definitely hope that they do and I know that there has been a leak that was seen by anerdydad on Instagram where on the list there were Transformers figures. I definitely hope that is real although I know one of those figures on the list was Defensor which I felt was an interesting choice but he also said that it might be an error or mistranslation which would make me assume that it meant devastator but if they still go through with Defensor then I definitely don’t mind that and hey it might be true and they did make figures years ago and there is a new series coming out on Netflix so there is more of a chance!!

That would be awesome I still have the ones from years back cant wait to see how they make them now.

Marinex

Postby Marinex » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:42 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:Would be cool to see pops from the upcoming Rise of the Beasts movie.

Hoping to see The animated version of Optimus primal and Beast war Megatron too.
:freddy2:

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:02 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:Would be cool to see pops from the upcoming Rise of the Beasts movie.

I would guess there is a good chance we see pops from the movie, they have been a popular line for funko.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:03 am

I would like to as well!

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 pm

digithor wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Maybe even some sodas.

And that is how they'd get me to buy Sodas. haha
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:28 am

FunkoEmu wrote:
digithor wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Maybe even some sodas.

Just like the pops, they seem to get into your collection quicker after that first one!
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:27 am

digithor wrote:
FunkoEmu wrote:
digithor wrote:
Maybe even some sodas.

Just like the pops, they seem to get into your collection quicker after that first one!

I'm tempted on those 2 liter sodas!

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Hope we get new pops for Transformers' 40th anniversary.

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:53 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:Hope we get new pops for Transformers' 40th anniversary.

There's been rumors we'll get more G1 Transformers this year. It's the only line I stay at 100%. Can't believe we don't have more of the Seekers yet... I mean... most would just be a repaint anyway... How has this NOT happened?!?
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:08 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:

There's been rumors we'll get more G1 Transformers this year. It's the only line I stay at 100%. Can't believe we don't have more of the Seekers yet... I mean... most would just be a repaint anyway... How has this NOT happened?!?

Here's hoping it comes this year.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:26 pm

I would love to see more beyond the latest NFT announcement.
Collecting since 2014

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:19 pm

Definitely like what I'm seeing so far.

Return to “Pop!”