Glow Medusa ???

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Takit0

Re: Glow Medusa ???

Postby Takit0 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:52 pm

This is an amazing idea and I love the talk of a Black Light for Fundays, she would look awesome.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:58 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I wouldn’t be mad at all at a black light Medusa. Seems like it would fit the current black light meta

Oooooh this would be fun! :colors:

Medusa is hands down one of my favorite pops so a black light I would eat up. You are right; it sounds real fun. Maybe we see something like this at fundays if we are lucky

I think this is an awesome idea. Black light Medusa would look amazing. Who knows, maybe we will get it this year!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:23 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:

Medusa is hands down one of my favorite pops so a black light I would eat up. You are right; it sounds real fun. Maybe we see something like this at fundays if we are lucky

I think this is an awesome idea. Black light Medusa would look amazing. Who knows, maybe we will get it this year!

box of fun! box of fun!

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:13 am

runtodere wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

box of fun! box of fun!

Another vote and box of fun chant from me! lol
Baltimore, MD | Collector since 2015

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:21 am

mactds wrote:This thread always reminds me we need new additions to the myth line. There are so many myths out there, hopefully we get some more with glow medusa leading a new wave.

Totally agree with this. Medusa glow would be amazing. But I honestly think I would be just as excited to see a manticore pop!

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:08 pm

MadForAlice wrote:
mactds wrote:This thread always reminds me we need new additions to the myth line. There are so many myths out there, hopefully we get some more with glow medusa leading a new wave.

Totally agree with this. Medusa glow would be amazing. But I honestly think I would be just as excited to see a manticore pop!

What myths could they add next, I love this line.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:14 am

kdmlvr wrote:
MadForAlice wrote:

What myths could they add next, I love this line.

It's been a long while since the last myth now that I think about it. I guess the HQ Bigfoot would be the last. But before that? Was the last one before that the Pegasus or am I forgetting some.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Haayheather wrote:
runtodere wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

box of fun! box of fun!

box of fun!

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:28 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I wouldn’t be mad at all at a black light Medusa. Seems like it would fit the current black light meta

I'm hoping so, I've already ordered clothes that are theme appropriate. So hoping maybe the BOF will be blacklight Freddys
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:42 pm

runtodere wrote:
Haayheather wrote:
runtodere wrote:box of fun! box of fun!

box of fun!

Black light Medusa would have been so amazing in the box of fun but it looks like it didn’t make it this year - but who knows ? We still got fright night
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:19 am

PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Haayheather wrote:

box of fun!

Black light Medusa would have been so amazing in the box of fun but it looks like it didn’t make it this year - but who knows ? We still got fright night

Fright Night looks like it could be crazy.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:01 am

runtodere wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:box of fun!

Definitely - we all know Funko has enough horror licenses to make that box absolutely insane if they choose to. I’m very interested to see how it will pan out.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:18 am

I can see this happening for a future con…. With a limited piece count lol!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:36 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:I can see this happening for a future con…. With a limited piece count lol!!

Not going to lie; I wouldn’t even be mad if loungefly picked this up and made a bag to go along with it then made this a LE
PopPChulo

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:48 am

PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Definitely - we all know Funko has enough horror licenses to make that box absolutely insane if they choose to. I’m very interested to see how it will pan out.

I think I'll hop over to the horror thread. I can't wait to see what might be in the fright night boxes

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:04 pm

runtodere wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:box of fun!

I am a HUGEEEEEE horror/Halloween fan. I am going to try my hardest to get into the event, as I will be at NYCC as well. If not, I will most likely be willing to sell a kidney for the fire that's in that box, I'm sure! lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:41 pm

Haayheather wrote:
runtodere wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I am a HUGEEEEEE horror/Halloween fan. I am going to try my hardest to get into the event, as I will be at NYCC as well. If not, I will most likely be willing to sell a kidney for the fire that's in that box, I'm sure! lol

Funko has access to such a huge variety of horror licenses that I can’t imagine the box being anything other than complete fire. I’ve been waiting for them to entertain doing two fundays in one year for a while so I’m so happy they brought back fright night. There should for sure be some straight heat in those boxes. I’m waiting to see Freddy as Sam!
PopPChulo

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:13 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:I can see this happening for a future con…. With a limited piece count lol!!

Not going to lie; I wouldn’t even be mad if loungefly picked this up and made a bag to go along with it then made this a LE

That would be interesting and Medusas face would be on the backpack with her snake heads sticking out if you know what I mean

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:00 pm

Haayheather wrote:
runtodere wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I am too and will also be there. I cannot wait!

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:33 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:
runtodere wrote:Fright Night looks like it could be crazy.

Funko has access to such a huge variety of horror licenses that I can’t imagine the box being anything other than complete fire. I’ve been waiting for them to entertain doing two fundays in one year for a while so I’m so happy they brought back fright night. There should for sure be some straight heat in those boxes. I’m waiting to see Freddy as Sam!

Yeah, I am super amped to see what they have planned. Sam would be fantastic. What are you thinking for his mold since he has a bag over his head? A Freddy shaped head with a bag and a crown on top, or an unmasked Freddy Sam? I think either way would be cool!

ajm_17

Postby ajm_17 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:09 pm

I have never heard of this but this sounds like an awesome pop. I hope this comes soon!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:29 am

Haayheather wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:

Yeah, I am super amped to see what they have planned. Sam would be fantastic. What are you thinking for his mold since he has a bag over his head? A Freddy shaped head with a bag and a crown on top, or an unmasked Freddy Sam? I think either way would be cool!

In my opinion they would probably do a unmasked Freddy Sam. I don’t really see how they could do it with his mask lol but I do think that the unmasked exckusive was popular enough to warrant this Freddy Sam coming to fruition
PopPChulo

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:45 pm

I would definitely welcome more Myths pop's [-o<

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:56 pm

Haayheather wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Haayheather wrote:

Those would be really cool. I sort of like those weird Freddy's where you can't see his face. Ha ha

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:32 pm

runtodere wrote:
Haayheather wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Those would be really cool. I sort of like those weird Freddy's where you can't see his face. Ha ha

As a huge fan of SE I would love to see a Freddy as Sam. Seems like it would be quite appropriate given that Halloween is on the horizon tbh
PopPChulo

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Haayheather wrote:

As a huge fan of SE I would love to see a Freddy as Sam. Seems like it would be quite appropriate given that Halloween is on the horizon tbh

I like this idea, Freddy could be holding the mask.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:33 pm

NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:

That would be killer! Get it? #-o

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 pm

NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
runtodere wrote:

Wow that would be a nice Freddy
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Universalman

Postby Universalman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:38 am

She would be awesome to see in a Fright Night box!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:55 am

Serch_na wrote:
NCDS wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Agree. with the crown would be so cool. Maybe on the mask?

gastlecast

Postby gastlecast » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:13 am

Well now I want a glow medusa lol
One half of the Gastlecast YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/gastlecast
instagram: @gastlecast
twitter: @gastlecast
email: gastlecast@gmail.com

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:14 pm

runtodere wrote:
Serch_na wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I don't thing that would work if he is holding it, luckily with a pop we don't have to worry about the logistics of how he would get the mask over the crown.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:30 pm

NCDS wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Serch_na wrote:

I don't thing that would work if he is holding it, luckily with a pop we don't have to worry about the logistics of how he would get the mask over the crown.

Imagine the possibilties though - a crown-shaped-bag would be pretty amazing.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:18 pm

runtodere wrote:
NCDS wrote:
runtodere wrote:Agree. with the crown would be so cool. Maybe on the mask?

Imagine the possibilties though - a crown-shaped-bag would be pretty amazing.

Now I want a crown-shaped bag! It could be like Ramona Flowers star bag but with a crown.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Return to “Pop!”