Legacy Wish List

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Funko Pop! Fan16

Re: Legacy Wish List

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm

I want BTTF, Chucky, and how about The Big Lebowski?
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm

And Hellboy :)
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

BigDangHero

Postby BigDangHero » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Does anyone else remember Toy Biz's awesome Legendary Comic Book Heroes line? It was probably may favorite action figure line ever because it was essentially Dark Horse, Image, Top Cow, 2000 AD, etc... characters done in the awesome Marvel Legends style.

I would LOVE to see Funko do their own series/wave of non-Marvel and non-DC comic characters. So far, numerous people here have mentioned Hellboy (Mezco's are outstanding, but I'd love a generalized, non-Mignola aesthetic that would allow him to be posed with other types of figures), Judge Dredd (the Toy Biz LCBH one goes for high prices now), and Invincible (who, by some grievous error, has NEVER received an action figure).
Along with those three, I'd love to see:
- Abe Sapien, from BPRD (his Mezco figure was an SDCC exclusive and is VERY expensive now)
- Johann Kraus, from BPRD
- Kate Corrigan, also from BPRD
- Lord Henry Baltimore (from Dark Horse)
- Sledgehammer '44's armored man (also Dark Horse)
- Gen 13 and/or WildCATS (tricky because DC would doubtfully relent on those licenses, even though they have hardly EVER released any Wildstorm figures, even with both Mattel and their in-house DC Direct/Collectibles creating figures)
- Aspen Matthews from Fathom
- Savage Dragon (like Dredd, this great character deserves to have a new figure)
- The Goon
- Usagi Yojimbo
- The Rocketeer
- The Green Hornet
- Grendel
- The Mask (DH Comic version(s) )
- Ghost (Dark Horse)

I'm sure I'll think of a dozen more over the next few minutes, lol !

EDIT: Just saw Poe Ghostal's reference to the Legendary Comic Heroes line, a few posts back, so it's good to see that someone else remembers it, lol !
Bren

BigDangHero

Postby BigDangHero » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh yeah! As an addendum to my previous post:
- Cassie Hack and Vlad, from Hack Slash (!!!)

It took me a while to warm up to Hack/Slash, since I'm not a huge fan of gore/slasher horror, but it's a great comic with a devoted following. AND the Hack/Slash characters definitely deserve to finally get action figures!
I'm actually shocked that McFarlane toys hasn't already released Hack/Slash or Invincible figures, due to the popularity of those comics. If Image isn't going to handle it in-house, it only makes sense for them to allow Funko to make these figures.
Bren

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm

I would actually take some 90's cartoons in this line as well.

Animaniacs, and Freakazoid spring to mind. Or The Tick! Ooooh, what I wouldn't give for some solid Tick figures. And don't anyone dare bring up those Shocker Toys monstrosities.

Blanka

Postby Blanka » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm

OH! And...I don't know if either of these have been said, and I'm too lazy to go look, but I would love to finally have a Supernatural series, AND......From Dusk 'Til Dawn. And not the upcoming series, no...the classic movie. Seth, and Richie Gecko (with alternate head AND duct taped hand), Jacob (again with alternate head), Satanico Pandemonium (vampired out version), Sex Machine (with...you guessed it...), and maybe either Frost or Razor Charlie.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm

BigDangHero wrote:Does anyone else remember Toy Biz's awesome Legendary Comic Book Heroes line? It was probably may favorite action figure line ever because it was essentially Dark Horse, Image, Top Cow, 2000 AD, etc... characters done in the awesome Marvel Legends style.

I would LOVE to see Funko do their own series/wave of non-Marvel and non-DC comic characters. So far, numerous people here have mentioned Hellboy (Mezco's are outstanding, but I'd love a generalized, non-Mignola aesthetic that would allow him to be posed with other types of figures), Judge Dredd (the Toy Biz LCBH one goes for high prices now), and Invincible (who, by some grievous error, has NEVER received an action figure).
Along with those three, I'd love to see:
- Abe Sapien, from BPRD (his Mezco figure was an SDCC exclusive and is VERY expensive now)
- Johann Kraus, from BPRD
- Kate Corrigan, also from BPRD
- Lord Henry Baltimore (from Dark Horse)
- Sledgehammer '44's armored man (also Dark Horse)
- Gen 13 and/or WildCATS (tricky because DC would doubtfully relent on those licenses, even though they have hardly EVER released any Wildstorm figures, even with both Mattel and their in-house DC Direct/Collectibles creating figures)
- Aspen Matthews from Fathom
- Savage Dragon (like Dredd, this great character deserves to have a new figure)
- The Goon
- Usagi Yojimbo
- The Rocketeer
- The Green Hornet
- Grendel
- The Mask (DH Comic version(s) )
- Ghost (Dark Horse)

I'm sure I'll think of a dozen more over the next few minutes, lol !

EDIT: Just saw Poe Ghostal's reference to the Legendary Comic Heroes line, a few posts back, so it's good to see that someone else remembers it, lol !

Some good suggestions in there!
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:00 pm

My favorite part of the LCBH line was Conan the Barbarian. I would really love a Legacy Line that went really deep with Conan. I would love it if Red Sonja and Kull were part of it too. I hear that Dynamite Comics is going to be doing a Toyline and that Red Sonja will be getting 6" action figures and some of the other Dynamite titles would as well! Hopefully those will be good! I really do hope Funko will take a look at the Conan property though. It's past time for a line of fully articulated barbarian warriors, monsters and maidens!

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Uncharted
The Last of Us
Battlestar Galactica (Not sure if DS still has the rights? They owe me a Baltar if they do...)
Twin Peaks
Willow
Fight Club
12 Monkeys
Blade Runner
Inglorious Bastards/Django/Pulp Fiction/FDTD/Death Proof/True Romance

Sign me up for BTTF and anything Snake Plissken as well.

grinmankey

Postby grinmankey » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:23 pm

punksnotdead wrote:Uncharted
The Last of Us
Battlestar Galactica (Not sure if DS still has the rights? They owe me a Baltar if they do...)
Twin Peaks
Willow
Fight Club
12 Monkeys
Blade Runner

I was just coming in here to post the two licenses I'd like in Legacy and you already got them!

Blade Runner and Willow are two more I'd love to see done in 6"! Make it so, Funko!

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:05 pm

grinmankey wrote:
The Last of Us
Twin Peaks
Willow
Fight Club
12 Monkeys
Blade Runner

I was just coming in here to post the two licenses I'd like in Legacy and you already got them!

Blade Runner and Willow are two more I'd love to see done in 6"! Make it so, Funko!

Madmartigan and Deckard have been on my wants list for so long. I still have my Tonka Madmartigan on display because that's all I have haha. I'd buy multiple characters from both films though. I have faith a Pris figure would turn out amazing. Willow is more of a niche film for fans who grew up loving it, but Blade Runner is widely regarded as one of the best sci-fi films of all time by virtually everyone. The lack of Blade Runner merchandise in general is kind of crazy.

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I would really love to see figures from the new 300 movie. Not sure if NECA has plans for this or not tho.
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

tylerjd1234

Postby tylerjd1234 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:56 am

I would like to see a X-men line of legacy... not sure who (if anyone) has the licence or not, but so many possibilities!

and also throwing in another vote for disney ducks!
Hi I'm Tyler SW7

Grails List: 2013 Achilles Cup Darth Vader Wobbler

BigDangHero

Postby BigDangHero » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:06 am

bgiles73 wrote:My favorite part of the LCBH line was Conan the Barbarian. I would really love a Legacy Line that went really deep with Conan. I would love it if Red Sonja and Kull were part of it too. I hear that Dynamite Comics is going to be doing a Toyline and that Red Sonja will be getting 6" action figures and some of the other Dynamite titles would as well! Hopefully those will be good! I really do hope Funko will take a look at the Conan property though. It's past time for a line of fully articulated barbarian warriors, monsters and maidens!

Oh wow, yes! I'd love a 6" Red Sonja to go with my Conan and Wrarl ! If memory serves, McFarlane had a Conan line a few years ago. I had largely lost interest is statuesque action figures at that point so I didn't buy any of them.
I hadn't heard about the Dynamite figures ! Maybe I'll finally get that Green Hornet that I've wanted for so long, lol ! Any info on which company is doing those figures, or if they are going to be done in a style similar to something like Marvel Legends or the SW Black series? It would be amazing if they turn out to be similar to the Legacy series !
Bren

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 am

tylerjd1234 wrote:I would like to see a X-men line of legacy... not sure who (if anyone) has the licence or not, but so many possibilities!

and also throwing in another vote for disney ducks!

Hasbro has Marvel
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

tylerjd1234

Postby tylerjd1234 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:42 am

Ahh boo :(
Hi I'm Tyler SW7

Grails List: 2013 Achilles Cup Darth Vader Wobbler

TheHedgeKnight

Postby TheHedgeKnight » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 pm

I´d like to see 3.75" Legacy figures
Conan (comics, marvel or dark horse)
The Warriors
WoW, these last two lines might work better in 3.75 scale
Thundercats
Silverhawks
Hellboy
and...more GoT
Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you...

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Check out Jeff Cope's blog about Dynamite's announcement at this link:
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/just-like-old-times/

Hurcaneman

Postby Hurcaneman » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:29 pm

The Last of Us
Twin Peaks
Willow
Fight Club
12 Monkeys
Blade Runner

I totally agree regarding the "New" Battlestar Galactica and Blade Runner.

gitwer

Postby gitwer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 am

TheDorkKnight

Postby TheDorkKnight » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

I REALLY want X-men:First Class figures, I think that movie is separate from the general X-men licenses. As others have mentioned, X Files would be great.
If I can't scuba, then what's this all about? What am I working towards?

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:30 am

Hellboy, also Braveheart and X Files.
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

JonWes

Postby JonWes » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Farscape
Xena
Rocketter
Mass Effect

Those are my top 4 wants.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra! Maybe there could even be combined into a Airbender Universe line.

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

After seeing the GOT ones, I know now what I want!

Big Lebowski
Horror (Michael, Chucky, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Pennywise, and Sam)

These would be amazing!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm

I think video game Doom figures could be cool, would also take those in ReAction!
2012 Rookie of the Year

jayypee09

Postby jayypee09 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

I would really love to see some Buffy/Angel figures for this line. Also, True Blood, The Hunger Games, Lost, and Arrow.
Hi, I'm Jillian.

VulcansFury

Postby VulcansFury » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:00 pm

So many great suggestions so far. I'd buy a lot of whats already listed. But more than anything, Legacy NEEDS to make Universal Monsters! It's almost impossible to get likeness rights for most of the actors, and Funko has done the impossible by securing the rights they have so far. I would buy every Bela Lugosi figure they could put out. I love the ReAction monsters, but if you're going to pay for the rights, you have to make the most accurate version possible. The last large scale Dracula figure couldnt even get the Lugosi rights.

Otherwise, my other great want is Legacy (and ReAction) Classic Battlestar Galactica!

But I hope they can do individual one-off licenses too, like what they're doing with the ReAction line, instead of every figure needing to be under one license like Game of Thrones.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm

VulcansFury wrote:But more than anything, Legacy NEEDS to make Universal Monsters! It's almost impossible to get likeness rights for most of the actors, and Funko has done the impossible by securing the rights they have so far. I would buy every Bela Lugosi figure they could put out.

Diamond Select currently makes the Universal Monsters Select line. The couldn't get the rights to Lugosi either though.

VulcansFury

Postby VulcansFury » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Tigger wrote:
VulcansFury wrote:But more than anything, Legacy NEEDS to make Universal Monsters! It's almost impossible to get likeness rights for most of the actors, and Funko has done the impossible by securing the rights they have so far. I would buy every Bela Lugosi figure they could put out.

Diamond Select currently makes the Universal Monsters Select line. The couldn't get the rights to Lugosi either though.

DST is ending their monsters line this year. They announced it last year at SDCC.

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:10 pm

VulcansFury wrote:
Tigger wrote:

DST is ending their monsters line this year. They announced it last year at SDCC.

Ah, ok. Well still,they probably may still have the license for a bit even after that.

Not to knock you idea (and others as well), but personally I'd like to see Legacy take a stab at franchises that have never had articulated figures before.

Pop Mojo

Postby Pop Mojo » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:15 am

I haven't been a big fan of the Reaction line so my biggest hope is that the Firefly license extends to the Legacy line. I picked up four of the Game of Thrones figures today and they are awesome.

4s4sin96

Postby 4s4sin96 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 am

Jango_Fresh wrote:I think video game Doom figures could be cool, would also take those in ReAction!

YES PLEASE! and Skyrim too

shogunjlips

Postby shogunjlips » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Monkey Assassins
all the hits, all the time

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Attack on Titan
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Stiil saying, HORROR, HORROR, HORROR! Who else is with me they would look freaking awesome!

Michael, Chucky, Jason, Freddy, and Leatherface. All with little weapons or elements from each movie
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Mad4toys1963

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:Stiil saying, HORROR, HORROR, HORROR! Who else is with me they would look freaking awesome!

Michael, Chucky, Jason, Freddy, and Leatherface. All with little weapons or elements from each movie

Oh yes! Definitely Horror Legacy figures. The detail and accessories would be amazing.
KIM

Horror * GoT * Walking Dead * AHS * Orphan Black * OITNB * Freddy

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Mad4toys1963 wrote:
Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:Stiil saying, HORROR, HORROR, HORROR! Who else is with me they would look freaking awesome!

Oh yes! Definitely Horror Legacy figures. The detail and accessories would be amazing.

I know they would be! Am I forgetting any other characters? Sam!!! :D
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Mad4toys1963

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:
Mad4toys1963 wrote:

I know they would be! Am I forgetting any other characters? Sam!!! :D

I want a 3 pack of Chucky, Tiffany & Glen. :D
KIM

Horror * GoT * Walking Dead * AHS * Orphan Black * OITNB * Freddy

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Mad4toys1963 wrote:I want a 3 pack of Chucky, Tiffany & Glen. :D
[/quote][/quote]

YES! Or a 2 pack with Chucky and Tiffany since well "Bride" is more known/better than "Seed"...
But a Seed 3 pack would be nice as well!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Action Figures”