Barnes and Noble Exclusive Arrow John Diggle

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
commodorefunko

Barnes and Noble Exclusive Arrow John Diggle

Postby commodorefunko » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

I didn't have a camera with me, but I saw a Barnes and Noble Exclusive Arrow John Diggle today. Hadn't heard about his before. Same mold as normal, just had a Diggle face, instead of Queen, just like the Pop.
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: Barnes and Noble Exclusive Arrow John Diggle

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks for posting...I didn't see one of those at my nearest B&N yesterday.. The joys of being in the country...lol
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:01 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Thanks for posting...I didn't see one of those at my nearest B&N yesterday.. The joys of being in the country...lol

I'm way out in no man's land as well, plus I've been snowed in for like 3 weeks. Yesterday was a rare escape to the real world lol
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

dsanders337

Postby dsanders337 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:28 am

I'd probably buy that if I saw it, but I've never seen ReAction at my local Barnes & Noble. They always have a ton of Pops and Mystery Minis, but really nothing else Funko :(

Return to “Action Figures”