Glue and Funko figures

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
1000thghost

Glue and Funko figures

Postby 1000thghost » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:30 pm

I'm not trying to make any kind of uproar or anything but I would like to see Funko use better glue on their figures. I have bought every one of them action figures I could never find but now several of them including all of my Dark Crystal figures are coming off of their cards.
I have recently started buying the new Game of Thrones figures however I am having a hard time keeping them on card. I have a friend who works at Toys R Us and says that sometimes almost a quarter of the box of figures have come off their card before they even get the sale floor.

My local comic book store has the same issue the order figures and they'll have to do work on them and then sell them at a discount because the glue is coming off. I don't know what can be done about it but I would like to continue buying these figures.
Okay, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it.

popmad2016

Re: Glue and Funko figures

Postby popmad2016 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 am

Well presumably this is going to be a Super7 problem to rectify from now on...but I agree with you. I had this happen to my Jason Voorhees and it completely killed it for me, as the card was 70%-70% the appeal for me with the horror line. I mean the figure loose was just lack luster to be honest...

Return to “Action Figures”