SF/Bay Area Hikari shops?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
mohawkjones

SF/Bay Area Hikari shops?

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 am

Driving over the hill this weekend for a quick visit, any suggestions on a shop or two (besides Hot Topic or Barnes & Noble) in the Bay Area that stocks Hikari?

Thanks!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Warner

Re: SF/Bay Area Hikari shops?

Postby Warner » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:14 am

The few shops that even carry Hikari mostly carry the older pieces like Spiderman or Skeletor. Either way, you can get a MUCH better deal online than at any of these places.
Kyle

https://instagram.com/kaier_customs/

mohawkjones

Re: SF/Bay Area Hikari shops?

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 am

Bummer. Kind of assumed deals would be better online but since the only shops here that carry them are HT & B&N I figured it would at least be fun to hit up a store or two that carried Hikari and fun stuff.

Any really good toy or comic shops worth hitting up? Been to Isotope, Jeffery's, Kid Robot, Super 7 and a few of the smaller comic shops on previous visits but have yet to find a really good designer/collector toy store. Free-styling a bit on Saturday with the only thing on my agenda so far is Brenda's for lunch, any suggestions for one really good toy shop to hit up?
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Return to “Hikari”