Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Just a comment....

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Blake85

Re: Just a comment....

Postby Blake85 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:58 am

Right now I have...
Loki (my friend gifted since i didnt get the MCC box)
Ultron
Freddy
Jason
Pinhead
Leatherface!

And ghostbusters today (hopefully)

I'm buying movie ones I love.
Next I'm getting Simon Pegg n Nick Frost Dorbz!!!!

And I assume Freddy Funko Dorbz will appear at Fundays???
Need those too
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

MorbidGee
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby MorbidGee » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Right now I have the following Dorbz...

Loki (MCC)
Ultron (MCC)
Wolverine
Ironman Stealth (NYCC)
Punisher (NYCC)

Horror:
Freddy
Jason
Pinhead
Leatherface

Ghostbusters:
Chase Venkman
Venkman
Spengler
Zeddemore
Chase Stantz
Stantz

Disney:
Aurora
Maleficent
Sully
Boo
Goofy
Mickey
Stitch

GOTG:
Starlord
Gamora
Rocket
Rocket (Hot Topic Ex)

Nightmare Before Xmas:
Jack
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Santa Jack

Batman:
Batman (Blue)
Joker
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
The Riddler

Rides:
Batmobile (NYCC)
Batmobile

TMNT set (NYCC)

And that's that I swore I would not get into the Dorbz LOL. What did it for me was the Horror Dorbz, and I hope to get ALL of the Dorbz :) Just need to find the XL ones for a bit cheaper ....... the adventure begins :)
ImageImageImage
Hello! My name is Giselle *FDO Host Las Vegas* Making Fun: The movie * June 2017 COTM * Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 759698020725 - Team Valor.
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 pm

WOW Giselle thats awesome!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:04 am

I will not start collecting Dorbz. I will not start collecting Dorbz.

Oh, but look how cute that Jason Voorhees is...

I will NOT start collecting Dorbz. I will NOT start collecting Dorbz.

And Leatherface and Freddy too...

I WILL NOT start collecting Dorbz. I WILL NOT start collecting Drobz.

There must be more of these cute little horror fellas on the way soon, right? Capt. Spaulding, Billy, Beetlejuice, The Crow, Edward Scissorhands. Why, they'd look so cool next to there Pop! counterparts, right?

I WILL NOT START COLLECTING DORBZ!

But, look how cute they are...

So cute...

Yeah, just like you were never going to get into Mystery Minis, right *looks at the box full of Minis yet to be displayed - sighs*

I WILL NOT START COLLECTING DORBZ!... Yet.

Pop Jester

Postby Pop Jester » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:09 pm

I couldn't resist buying a dorbz when someone posted those xl dorbz for 10 bucks. Now I'm up to 10 dorbz
Hi my name is James
Currently on the hunt for: Nothing?

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Hot topic gets me every time. I go there for something. Then standing in line they say everything is 30% off or bogo50 and the dorbz are just sitting there looking at me with $5 or $7 stickers.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

Dxtra30

Postby Dxtra30 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

FunkoNewb wrote:Hot topic gets me every time. I go there for something. Then standing in line they say everything is 30% off or bogo50 and the dorbz are just sitting there looking at me with $5 or $7 stickers.

Ditto same here!. lol OR when the cashier says "It's Buy 1 Get 1 half off"

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Quazimoto wrote:I will not start collecting Dorbz. I will not start collecting Dorbz.

Oh, but look how cute that Jason Voorhees is...

I will NOT start collecting Dorbz. I will NOT start collecting Dorbz.

And Leatherface and Freddy too...

I WILL NOT start collecting Dorbz. I WILL NOT start collecting Drobz.

There must be more of these cute little horror fellas on the way soon, right? Capt. Spaulding, Billy, Beetlejuice, The Crow, Edward Scissorhands. Why, they'd look so cool next to there Pop! counterparts, right?

But, look how cute they are...

So cute...

Yeah, just like you were never going to get into Mystery Minis, right *looks at the box full of Minis yet to be displayed - sighs*

I WILL NOT START COLLECTING DORBZ!... Yet.

Geezzz, I know this inner struggle well...up to a dozen when I swore them off at first. My gosh, just looking at the new Civil War ones and tell me with a straight face there is not a single one of those people will not own by Summer!! [-o<
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

I thought I only had a handful because I thought I was being "super selective" about which ones I picked up.... just added them up and I have 25 already... and now these new Civil War Dorbz and new Batman vs. Superman Dorbz are going to greatly increase that number!!
Kristen

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:18 pm

jinxykat wrote:I thought I only had a handful because I thought I was being "super selective" about which ones I picked up.... just added them up and I have 25 already... and now these new Civil War Dorbz and new Batman vs. Superman Dorbz are going to greatly increase that number!!

How anyone will ever find all the space for so many awesome figures when you start getting Dorbz, pops, Hikari's, etc...I'm almost full to the brim in my display space!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Sincerely

Postby Sincerely » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:47 pm

MorbidGee wrote:Right now I have the following Dorbz...

Loki (MCC)
Ultron (MCC)
Wolverine
Ironman Stealth (NYCC)
Punisher (NYCC)

Horror:
Freddy
Jason
Pinhead
Leatherface

Ghostbusters:
Chase Venkman
Venkman
Spengler
Zeddemore
Chase Stantz
Stantz

Disney:
Aurora
Maleficent
Sully
Boo
Goofy
Mickey
Stitch

GOTG:
Starlord
Gamora
Rocket
Rocket (Hot Topic Ex)

Nightmare Before Xmas:
Jack
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Santa Jack

Batman:
Batman (Blue)
Joker
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
The Riddler

Rides:
Batmobile (NYCC)
Batmobile

TMNT set (NYCC)

And that's that I swore I would not get into the Dorbz LOL. What did it for me was the Horror Dorbz, and I hope to get ALL of the Dorbz :) Just need to find the XL ones for a bit cheaper ....... the adventure begins :)

Aren't those pretty much all the dorbz that are currently out? LOL

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi, my name is Dane...and I'm a Pop addict.

But I have a problem.

I received Ultron in the MCC...and Loki...and then I got the XL Batman from SDCC and NYCC and then....ok ok I'm actually thinking of stopping with Pops and swapping to Dorbz.

At least they are smaller packages to display, and I can fit more per shelf :blush:
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

Geniusrecluse8

Postby Geniusrecluse8 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm seriously considering buying the The Walking Dead ones. I never got into the Pops because there were just too many already... But there are just 4 Dorbz, and I have no interest in the Walker. So that's not too crazy right? 3 Dorbz? O:)

Just saying, seems like a good alternative to the Pops.

Oh, and I really want the peasant Belle... 4 Dorbz, still reasonable right? I've been really good at being selective with the Disney Pops, so I'm sure I can resist the rest of the Disney Dorbz.. probably... 8-[
This post was brought to you by Sam

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:39 am

Geniusrecluse8 wrote:I'm seriously considering buying the The Walking Dead ones. I never got into the Pops because there were just too many already... But there are just 4 Dorbz, and I have no interest in the Walker. So that's not too crazy right? 3 Dorbz? O:)

Oh, and I really want the peasant Belle... 4 Dorbz, still reasonable right? I've been really good at being selective with the Disney Pops, so I'm sure I can resist the rest of the Disney Dorbz.. probably... 8-[

Resistance is futile!!!!! lol lol lol
It is easier than you think. I have only picked up 2 Disney, 2 NBC, but most of the DC. I will be a little more selective with the BvS. So far only 1 Dordz XL and 2 Dorbz Ridez. I do have the XL Stay Puft and GITD Oogie on preorder.
So stay strong
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Milotti

Postby Milotti » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:28 am

Geniusrecluse8 wrote:I'm seriously considering buying the The Walking Dead ones. I never got into the Pops because there were just too many already... But there are just 4 Dorbz, and I have no interest in the Walker. So that's not too crazy right? 3 Dorbz? O:)

I feel you! I think Dorbz would be a nice alternative because they're still in their fledgling days, they're slightly cheaper, and if we start now well be able to get them before vaulting and scalping starts to happen (If it does?). Better to collect a little as they're released than come in late feeling like you should snap up what you want before it's too late, like with Pops. Dunno if these will gain the traction of Funko Pops, but I actually prefer them because of their happy faces. I always thought Pops looked a bit creepy with their blank faces....well, except for ones like Inside Out that have mouths/emotions.

Geniusrecluse8

Postby Geniusrecluse8 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:12 am

Battastic wrote:Resistance is futile!!!!! lol lol lol
It is easier than you think. I have only picked up 2 Disney, 2 NBC, but most of the DC. I will be a little more selective with the BvS. So far only 1 Dordz XL and 2 Dorbz Ridez. I do have the XL Stay Puft and GITD Oogie on preorder.
So stay strong

I had already told myself to AT LEAST not buy any XL ones or ridez, but then I remembered that the Serenity ride is coming, so... lol I'm just going to make a promise to myself to only buy Walking Dead ones, and the occasional Disney princess (just my 5 favorites. So 5 tops) AND Firefly or Buffy if they ever make any, but those two will be the only exceptions I will allow myself to make. I simply can't NOT buy anything Buffy. Firefly would be easier... but I feel like the temptation will be too strong in the end. BUT THAT'S IT. PERIOD (I've put it in writing now lol )

Milotti wrote:I feel you! I think Dorbz would be a nice alternative because they're still in their fledgling days, they're slightly cheaper, and if we start now well be able to get them before vaulting and scalping starts to happen (If it does?). Better to collect a little as they're released than come in late feeling like you should snap up what you want before it's too late, like with Pops. Dunno if these will gain the traction of Funko Pops, but I actually prefer them because of their happy faces. I always thought Pops looked a bit creepy with their blank faces....well, except for ones like Inside Out that have mouths/emotions.

Yeah, exactly. There was a time when I considered starting a WD Pop collection, but the sheer amount of them was just overwhelming. + I think some aren't available anymore AND I don't really have the space for another "big" line. Also, I'd feel rushed knowing they could be vaulted at any time, so which ones to buy first? Like you say. These are brand new and come with the extra advantage of being smaller and cheaper. I feel like I'll regret it if I don't jump in now.
This post was brought to you by Sam

Return to “Dorbz”