Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Disney Dorbz Chases

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
PopGoestheJess

Re: Disney Dorbz Chases

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:09 am

This blows. I called the closest HT to me. They don't have them and don't know if they will. Online may be my only hope which doesn't give me much hope if they sell out on two seconds. :(
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

Jenes1

Postby Jenes1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Forgive me, I'm not dancing in the end zone, but I just picked up my metallic maleficent in store right now. Only one HT in my area (DFW) got them that I know of and they had a hold list going (I was #8, so they atleast got 8). When I spoke to them, they said they had put all of their calls out to everyone on the list and they had 24 hours to make it there to pick up or they would go on shelves tomorrow at 1p. They also mentioned that there has been real confusion about these. They've had an overwhelming amount of calls and at first they were not aware that it was limited at 1500. They thought it was just a regular HT exclusive. They also knew they were shipped to them on the 9th before they received them.
ImageImage

nikegolferML23

Postby nikegolferML23 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Was very happy to got the HT Maleficent in store. Was surprised it made north of the border
Call me Tiger..... I mean Mike
ISO: Greedo Blue Box, ECCC Phoenix, Red Skull, Unmasked Wolverine

deathgoes2disco

Postby deathgoes2disco » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 am

Jenes1 wrote:Forgive me, I'm not dancing in the end zone, but I just picked up my metallic maleficent in store right now. Only one HT in my area (DFW) got them that I know of and they had a hold list going (I was #8, so they atleast got 8). When I spoke to them, they said they had put all of their calls out to everyone on the list and they had 24 hours to make it there to pick up or they would go on shelves tomorrow at 1p. They also mentioned that there has been real confusion about these. They've had an overwhelming amount of calls and at first they were not aware that it was limited at 1500. They thought it was just a regular HT exclusive. They also knew they were shipped to them on the 9th before they received them.

I thought I called all the Hot topics in dfw. I can't believe I missed it!
My name is Emily
Most Recent Funko Buys: ECCC Pharah
Searching for: OUAT sdcc regina, WWII Cap, Dorbz Green Arrow & Canary 2-pk

Jenes1

Postby Jenes1 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:54 pm

deathgoes2disco wrote:
Jenes1 wrote:Forgive me, I'm not dancing in the end zone, but I just picked up my metallic maleficent in store right now. Only one HT in my area (DFW) got them that I know of and they had a hold list going (I was #8, so they atleast got 8). When I spoke to them, they said they had put all of their calls out to everyone on the list and they had 24 hours to make it there to pick up or they would go on shelves tomorrow at 1p. They also mentioned that there has been real confusion about these. They've had an overwhelming amount of calls and at first they were not aware that it was limited at 1500. They thought it was just a regular HT exclusive. They also knew they were shipped to them on the 9th before they received them.

I thought I called all the Hot topics in dfw. I can't believe I missed it!

I feel I have now done extensive research into Dfw Dorbz (oh so many phone calls) and there were only two places that confirmed they got them - HT in grapevine mills and HT in North East Mall in Hurst. Both locations more in the FW side of DFW than the D. On north east mall - this has become my new dorbz location of choice. They have a HT that gets really good stock (when I went it wasn't just full of the guardians and batman dorbz, they had many Disney and more). They also have a hot lunch and a think geek store which had the best selection of any place I have been yet. They were the only store I found in all of DFW to have the new civil war vision dorbz. Also, because they are GameStop owned, you can do all the exclusive preorders there and they actually seem to get that stock in even if you haven't pre-ordered.
ImageImage

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm [this] close to giving up. :( I really want this Dorbz but I don't think my HT will get any. I'm not too hopeful seeing as even Canada got some. Phooey! I'm not paying those hideous Ebay prices. I refuse.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Honestly, I would think that at this point, all stores that will get them probably have and I'd guess they've all been bought.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

DBoyZnSD

Postby DBoyZnSD » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:12 pm

San Diego Hot Topics started getting them at least a week ago. They were gone quickly. I got lucky to see something posted about it on Instagram and made a call to have one put on hold. I don't think the San Diego Hot Topics posted anything about them before they were all on hold.

Ohthehorror13

Postby Ohthehorror13 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 pm

My store got 9 on Monday, 2 sold immediately after leaving the back room, 4 more went on hold within the hour, and the rest were gone by the end of the day.

nicole1313

Postby nicole1313 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:55 am

OMG want this dorbz so bad. Please someone post me one to Australia :D
Pops 617 Mystery minis 32
Hikari 43 Wobblers 4
Dorbz 95 Fabrikations 3

kammra

Postby kammra » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I am so incredibly bummed neither of my 2 stores have Maleficent. I am trying to talk myself into an all out refusal for ebay. But I just NEED her so much! Cryin... :crybaby:

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:15 am

So my HT has yet to get the Metallic Maleficent and after talking with the manager, does not seem to be. They checked the system and did not see anything coming to the store. Everything they could see were going to major cities. Not saying something may not show up down the road...but it would seem I will not be getting this one.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:32 am

I've accepted that I will miss out on this one. I have mourned and in the process of recovering. I have Six Dorbz on preorder and one in the mail. I will be fine. I hope.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

Return to “Dorbz”