Favorite Dorbz?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Freddy Funko

Favorite Dorbz?

Postby Freddy Funko » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:32 pm

Favorite Dorbz in your collection?

I know the line is very scarce now but if you own any, I'd love to hear about it. I have quite a few Dorbz of myself and I would have to say one of my favorites is from the HQ grand opening... ooh or me in my ice cream truck.

If Dorbz were still in production, I would love one of me on my skateboard. What character would you want to see made into a Dorbz if it was still in production?

Chernabog

Re: Favorite Dorbz?

Postby Chernabog » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:54 pm

Man bringing back memories with this line Freddy, I would definitely make a 3 pack of the hyenas from lion king like the eccc exclusive a while back

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:57 pm

Seeing your name beside this post/line makes me incredibly happy! Dorbz were such a cool product and I hope to see its return one day, even if it’s just for a certain event.

My favorite dorbz has to be the Steamboat Willie.
If they made a return, I’d love to see a continuation of the Spastik Plastik characters or the Hitchhiking Ghosts!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:Favorite Dorbz in your collection?

I know the line is very scarce now but if you own any, I'd love to hear about it. I have quite a few Dorbz of myself and I would have to say one of my favorites is from the HQ grand opening... ooh or me in my ice cream truck.

If Dorbz were still in production, I would love one of me on my skateboard. What character would you want to see made into a Dorbz if it was still in production?

I would love to see either more characters in the Teen Titans Go line or My Hero Academia would be amazing!

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:42 pm

I would love to see more variants of Maleficent make to Dorbz! Currently still love the metallic n the norm HT exclusive Maleficent Dorbz and she my fav!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:49 pm

My favorite is my Spiderman chase, I got it the day HQ opened. Such an amazing day!!!!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 pm

I am obsessed with the Freddy-ween NFT pops and sodas, and of course vampire and skelly freddy sodas. Those would be so cute as Dorbz. My favorite that I own has to be my flocked Stitch from Hot Topic. Flocked is one of my favorite variants....
Image Image ImageImage

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:58 pm

I loved the Gold Capt Dorbz so another gold variant of a marvel character with a cool box too would be great.

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:59 pm

:freddy4: Favorite dorbz in my collection has to be the eccc freddy from a few years back :)

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:49 pm

I love the Supernatural three-pack and flocked Chewie. I would've loved Buffy Dorbz
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:13 am

Oh I love dorbz, my favorite dorbz and one of my favorite Funko products period is the Vanellope dorbz ride from wreck it Ralph. I love it so much.
If dorbz were still being produced, I'd love to see the other sugar rush racers, Haunted Mansion (doom buggy perhaps?), or maybe Freddy pushing a hot dog cart. lol
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

BobbleheadFreak
Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Postby BobbleheadFreak » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:26 am

My favorite dorbz are Banana Splits Dorbz Ridez \:D/

aKa Chris - TheUnitedFunkoFamily - HOF #81
Instagram : Fliptoyz

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:28 am

My daughter’s absolutely love the Disney dorbz! My favorite would have to be the metallic Maleficent from Hot Topic :)
Image Image

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:29 am

I love my MOTU dorbz collection but my favorite dorbz would have to be my Cheshire Cat Hot Topic Exclusive!

I’d love to see a Teela dorbz. She is only represented in the pint sized line.
ImageImageImageImage

MissKitty

Postby MissKitty » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:39 am

My Fruit Brute Dorbz Ridez is my favorite Dorbz, does that count?

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:41 am

My favorite of the dorbz is either the HQ opening, or the Mega Dorbz that were given out during Fundays. I would love to obtain one of those mega dorbz

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:56 am

My favorite dorbz is the Freddy Funko as Knight! And would love some new dorbz!
Instagram- calebshiny

Mr_Conejo

Postby Mr_Conejo » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:31 am

My favorite dorbz line is Batman from the single, rides, xl and megas..
And would love to see My Hero Academia dorbz made, so they could be next to my MHA Pop collection.
This is the beginning to a beautiful community friendship.
Hello my name is Juan
Fun Klub member #14088

SDCC 15,16,17,18,19,22,23
Fundays 15,16,17,18,19,22,23

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:11 am

Translucent Cheshire Cat and the entire Green Lantern line!

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:40 am

Hey Freddy,

So I’ve said it before, I got into Funko late in the game. At the time I was really focused and trying to understand Funko in general and Pops! So Dorbz really wasnt a thought. It never really hit my radar.

It wasnt until I saw a Thread from a fellow member here by the name Brett aka CaseyJones14. (Big shout out to Brett!! Thank you!!) In that thread he shared his entire collection of Dorbz. I was immediately inspired by his collection but more specifically his Freddys! I immediately purchased as many Freddy Dorbz that I could find.

So as of now I am nearly Freddy complete. I am obviously missing the more rare and expensive ones, but Im happy with the Freddys I now own. I have been diving down the Dorbz rabbit hole and I may have some future purchases planned.

But to answer the question, I would love to see a Darth Maul Dorb and a Holo Chase Version. A Mega Dorbz of Maul, He-Man, or Skeletor would be my ultimate wish!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:44 am

Dorbz always will be my favorite Funko line, and nothing can replace the excitement I got from seeing new figures come out in the creatively simplistic designs. So I'm glad to see Funko bring up this line again, and I really hope one day it's revived.

My favorite is Marvin the Martian. Just an absolutely cool looking figure and a final addition to the Looney Tunes set I was getting a full set for since some of the Pop grails were too pricey. I remember asking for it hard near the end of Dorbz' run since they made the version used for customs at the SDCC event but never a retail version. Didn't expect to get all three Duck Dodgers character as once in the 2003 series style, those bundles of 3 they did at the end were really sweet for completing sets and that's how I'd like to see the line return.

The most desired Dorbz if you ever made more is Donald Duck. I cannot believe they never got around to doing this, it's the most glaring omission from the line easily. They never actually got to much of the mainline Mickey characters besides Goofy and Mickey with an additional Steamboat variant. Characters like Minnie never got made either which is odd. I could go endlessly about which ones I'd want but that area is the hole I'd like see most filled.
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

jsmithdigital
SCCA 2022
SCCA 2022

Postby jsmithdigital » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:27 pm

I own quite of few but my favorite is the pirates of the Caribbean ship and pirate.

If they were still being produced I'd love to see some for the disney parks. Like a country bear jamboree set.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:40 pm

The attack on titan Dorbz are so awesome I wish I had grabbed them back in the day. And I’d say if they made more, I always thought my hero academia would make amazing Dorbz. Perfect for smiles!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:05 pm

I feel like the Disney Dorbz always looked best and were my favorite. Dorbz of Russell, Carl, and Dug from the movie Up would be cool. Might as well throw in Ellie while you're at it.lol
Poppin'

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:18 pm

I guess I’d say one of my favorite Dorbz is the FNKO Stock Market Freddy :D

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:24 pm

I love my little Freddy Nasdaq dorbz because he's holding a tiny liberty Freddy pop who I imagine is holding an even tinier Freddy somewhere lol

I have to say I'd love some My Hero Academia dorbz if they made more.

Hgmaddhatter wrote:I am obsessed with the Freddy-ween NFT pops and sodas, and of course vampire and skelly freddy sodas. Those would be so cute as Dorbz. My favorite that I own has to be my flocked Stitch from Hot Topic. Flocked is one of my favorite variants....

Oh yeah a skeleton Freddy dorbz! Great idea!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:50 pm

This thread makes me happy, thanks Freddy! :)

I've answered this question many times and it seems like my answer is different every time lol If I really had to pick one though I'd have to go with the White Knight Freddy Dorbz from Fundays in 2017. I actually had no clue there was a LE 24 Dorbz that night and it wasn't until the next day that I found out about it. I had to have it though and to this day it's the most I've ever spent on a Funko item. I don't think anything can ever top that Fundays for me and I'm grateful to own all the Dorbz from that night.

If Dorbz were still around I'd definitely want more TMNT! Obviously Casey Jones, Splinter, Shredder, April and a Foot Soldier!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:04 pm

SithLord wrote:It wasnt until I saw a Thread from a fellow member here by the name Brett aka CaseyJones14. (Big shout out to Brett!! Thank you!!) In that thread he shared his entire collection of Dorbz. I was immediately inspired by his collection but more specifically his Freddys! I immediately purchased as many Freddy Dorbz that I could find.

This put a big smile on my face! It makes me so happy that I helped pass along my love of Dorbz to you - here's to you being Freddy complete one day! :cheers:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:32 pm

I love all my Dorbz but one of my favorite is the Funko shop Exclusive Freddy #001 from 2016. it makes me smile every time I look at it.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:14 pm

My favorite Dorbz is the glow Holographic Darth Vader. I’ve always wanted any figure that has that look and Dorbz was no exception.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:54 pm

My favorite Dorbz is the Gold Captain America. I would like to see more "Golden" ... MOTU and TMNT would be my first choices!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:19 pm

My favorite borbz is the 3 pack Batman Return and batman with batmobile 89 !!
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:42 pm

I love incorporating some OOB dorbz into my display since I love the varying scales of the figures. My favorite dorbz would have to be the 2016 SDCC Stan Lee dorbz. Its displayed nicely with my MCU cameo Stan Lee's. If dorbz make a return, I would love to see some Avatar the Last Airbender ones, especially a flocked Appa.
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:54 pm

Well this is a hard one for me to answer as I have over 400 OOB dorbz. I love them all. But my Gold Captain America in his little wooden box is amazing. Metallic Ursula and Maleficent are also 2 of my top favorites.

Now if Dorbz were still in production, I would want the Disney lines to be filled in. There is Ariel, Belle, sleeping beauty, Jasmine BUT NO Rapunzel, Cinderella, Tiana. There are SO many more Disney dorbz to be added. :compress:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

MorbidGee
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby MorbidGee » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:49 am

My favorite Dorbz are the Snow & Heat Misers. I would love to have them.in a XL or Mega version! Please & thank you. :)
If Dorbz were still in production I would definitely want to see Rankin/Bass characters and definitely the Universal Monsters.
ImageImageImageImage
Hello! My name is Giselle *FDO Host Las Vegas* Making Fun: The movie *Funko Fiends Secretary/Treasurer* June 2017 COTM
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

odnar

Postby odnar » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:59 am

I gotta a lot of dorbz too (I’m looking at you brett! lol) but the wondercon soda exclusives have me thinking about the banana splits rides set. also they are in my room and I see them everyday pretty much. hehehe

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:55 pm

I definitely love all the Dorbz rides, but the XL Dorbz such as Thanos & Stay Puft are way up there!! The Mega Dorbz versions of Deadpool, Batman, & Captain America are probably my very favorites just because of their large size :headbang:

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:16 pm

I’m sure you’ve made so many Dorbz fans happy just by asking! Good on you, Freddy! It probably goes without saying but the announcement of the Howard Dorbz is one of my favorite memories on this board and it’s absolutely my favorite Dorbz in my small collection! Cosmo’s a close second though and I’ve still always wanted the Thanos. lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:33 pm

theraven00 wrote:I feel like the Disney Dorbz always looked best and were my favorite. Dorbz of Russell, Carl, and Dug from the movie Up would be cool. Might as well throw in Ellie while you're at it.lol

Yes I agree, they fit the IPs so well. Like a better Tsum Tsum. Carl and Ellie would be aDorbzable!!
Image Image ImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:00 pm

10000% Freddy White Knight Dorbz followed closing by Silver Knight / FUNKO HQ Opening Freddy Mini Knight!!!!

I would have liked to see more anime dorbz like Demon Slayer!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Return to “Dorbz”