This would be the Funko Dorbz announcement that would send me into a downward spiral...

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Fawny

This would be the Funko Dorbz announcement that would send me into a downward spiral...

Postby Fawny » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Doctor Who Dorbz! I have resisted the Dorbz thus far but they are so cute and I'm thisclose to buying one. I'm kinda glad this hasn't happened yet because I would be down the rabbit hole and would need them all and my wallet would cry.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: This would be the Funko Dorbz announcement that would send me into a downward spiral...

Postby MadLove » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Wait for it....
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

TheLastDude

Re: This would be the Funko Dorbz announcement that would send me into a downward spiral...

Postby TheLastDude » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Doctor Who Dorbz! I have resisted the Dorbz thus far but they are so cute and I'm thisclose to buying one. I'm kinda glad this hasn't happened yet because I would be down the rabbit hole and would need them all and my wallet would cry.

I think there's a good chance that we'll eventually see Who Dorbz.

What do you mean by you would need them all though? All the Dorbz in general, or all the Who Dorbz?
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

dee001

Postby dee001 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 pm

So many possibilities...I would be surprised if there was a Who line!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:59 pm

TheLastDude wrote:
FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Doctor Who Dorbz! I have resisted the Dorbz thus far but they are so cute and I'm thisclose to buying one. I'm kinda glad this hasn't happened yet because I would be down the rabbit hole and would need them all and my wallet would cry.

What do you mean by you would need them all though? All the Dorbz in general, or all the Who Dorbz?

Just all of the Who Dorbz. :D
Image Image

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:21 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:
TheLastDude wrote:

Just all of the Who Dorbz. :D

Gotcha. I was trying to figure out why that would cause you to buy ALL the Dorbz. 8-[
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:16 pm

It's a very quick downward spiral and Doctor Who Dorbz would be he death of my bank account. Not the end of my marriage because my wife is a huge whovian, just the end of me ever having money again lol but I still really want them now that you brought it up lol
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Strending625 wrote:It's a very quick downward spiral and Doctor Who Dorbz would be he death of my bank account. Not the end of my marriage because my wife is a huge whovian, just the end of me ever having money again lol but I still really want them now that you brought it up lol

I'm so evil. :devil:
Image Image

PinkeyPikaPika90

Postby PinkeyPikaPika90 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Oh that's so going to happen!! Just like Supernatural I shall not show even a bit of restraint those are some of my favorite franchises I most have all the doctors!! :) :D ;)

HawaiianLion

Postby HawaiianLion » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 am

I think we'll have Doctor Who Dorbz as soon as Funko figures out how they're gonna do a Dalek Dorbz. lol
Aloha, I'm Chris!

"Nonconformity is a wonderful trait, and it's going to be valued in adulthood. If you're different in school, that makes you an outsider. If you're different as an adult, that makes you interesting, fun and often successful."
~Alexandra Robbins, author, "The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth"

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Yeah....I've been saying this since the first batch of Dorbz appeared. I was totally against them and was content with just Pops and a few minis...but now....now I want more Dorbz. I've been good to resist and only have the characters I REALLY want, plus the MCC Dorbz. But...like you...if they make Doctor Who Dorbz, I am in trouble. I do and do not want them made, all at the same time. I am easily avoiding Supernatural, thankfully, but I don't think I could avoid DW. I've actually tossed around ideas to just get a case and keep it completely Doctor Who stuff, so if and when this happens, I'll have a ready made prepared location for all things Who. In the meantime, I'm fighting the Dorbz fight and sticking to mostly Pops.....for now...
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Return to “Dorbz”