Rick and Morty Dorbz!

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
MattyPHATty

Re: Rick and Morty Dorbz!

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:
Agreed. I’ve been really resisting the whole DORBZ line, but I’m going to make an exception for R+M.

I was the same way. I generally am very specific about the dorbz I collect, but with Rick and Morty I’m probably going to get most of if not all of them at some point. The Dorbz, minis and Pints are so well done

I am a dorbz fan but usually I only get the Disney dorbz. But these ones are all so good. I love Beth in her Froopyland outfit. I hope they eventually make some minis of the Froopyland monsters.

Those would be great! I’d love for Funko to start showing Slow Mobius some love. “Just usin’ my powers broooo!”

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm

This is one series I don't collect. Never even seen the show... :eek: :eek:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Shalee04 wrote:This is one series I don't collect. Never even seen the show... :eek: :eek:

It's kinda out there, especially early in the series but it grows on you very quickly.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I was the same way. I generally am very specific about the dorbz I collect, but with Rick and Morty I’m probably going to get most of if not all of them at some point. The Dorbz, minis and Pints are so well done

I am a dorbz fan but usually I only get the Disney dorbz. But these ones are all so good. I love Beth in her Froopyland outfit. I hope they eventually make some minis of the Froopyland monsters.

Those would be great! I’d love for Funko to start showing Slow Mobius some love. “Just usin’ my powers broooo!”

I would love it too! And with 70 new episodes, the character possibilities are going to be almost endless. Bad news for our wallets. lol lol

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:49 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I am a dorbz fan but usually I only get the Disney dorbz. But these ones are all so good. I love Beth in her Froopyland outfit. I hope they eventually make some minis of the Froopyland monsters.

I would love it too! And with 70 new episodes, the character possibilities are going to be almost endless. Bad news for our wallets. lol lol

Lol very bad news! Eventually I’m going to have to learn to be a little more picky and choosy, but I’d rather get what I like now than kick myself down the road when a lot of it will be hard to get and out of my price range. Like you say, with 70 more episodes (at least!) the possibilities and variants from this will be endless!!!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Those would be great! I’d love for Funko to start showing Slow Mobius some love. “Just usin’ my powers broooo!”

Lol very bad news! Eventually I’m going to have to learn to be a little more picky and choosy, but I’d rather get what I like now than kick myself down the road when a lot of it will be hard to get and out of my price range. Like you say, with 70 more episodes (at least!) the possibilities and variants from this will be endless!!!!

I agree, with future waves eventually I will have to get choosy too. But right now I am too afraid too! Maybe some of the characters I'm not totally in love with right now I can use to trade with later on down the line for pieces that are harder to get exclusives from somewhere. I am thinking of them as my toy savings account. :roflmao: :roflmao:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I would love it too! And with 70 new episodes, the character possibilities are going to be almost endless. Bad news for our wallets. lol lol

I agree, with future waves eventually I will have to get choosy too. But right now I am too afraid too! Maybe some of the characters I'm not totally in love with right now I can use to trade with later on down the line for pieces that are harder to get exclusives from somewhere. I am thinking of them as my toy savings account. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Haha! Great way to look at it! I also am of the mindset “don’t think-buy now/don’t regret missing out later” Nothing worse than kicking yourself for missing something that shoots up in price when you had the chance to get it for retail

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:39 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Lol very bad news! Eventually I’m going to have to learn to be a little more picky and choosy, but I’d rather get what I like now than kick myself down the road when a lot of it will be hard to get and out of my price range. Like you say, with 70 more episodes (at least!) the possibilities and variants from this will be endless!!!!

Haha! Great way to look at it! I also am of the mindset “don’t think-buy now/don’t regret missing out later” Nothing worse than kicking yourself for missing something that shoots up in price when you had the chance to get it for retail

Right??? Like I said, you can always trade later when there is that inevitable piece that is hard to get at a retailer/con.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I agree, with future waves eventually I will have to get choosy too. But right now I am too afraid too! Maybe some of the characters I'm not totally in love with right now I can use to trade with later on down the line for pieces that are harder to get exclusives from somewhere. I am thinking of them as my toy savings account. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Right??? Like I said, you can always trade later when there is that inevitable piece that is hard to get at a retailer/con.

Absolutely. Learned that lesson when I passed on the Buff Summer and Rick ECCC 2 pack. Still kicking myself to this day about it ](*,)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Haha! Great way to look at it! I also am of the mindset “don’t think-buy now/don’t regret missing out later” Nothing worse than kicking yourself for missing something that shoots up in price when you had the chance to get it for retail

Absolutely. Learned that lesson when I passed on the Buff Summer and Rick ECCC 2 pack. Still kicking myself to this day about it ](*,)

Yeah I’ve learned that with a few Disney pops. With R&M pops I’ve been getting all of them. Like I said, I can always trade them later. lol lol

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Haha! Great way to look at it! I also am of the mindset “don’t think-buy now/don’t regret missing out later” Nothing worse than kicking yourself for missing something that shoots up in price when you had the chance to get it for retail

Whoa!? Ouch.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:42 pm

i was wondering where you guys are finding these? the box lunch only had 1 meeseeks and i can't find them anywhere else. anyone have any ideas?

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:10 pm

I picked up the flocked snowball today. Was super stoked to see it on the shelf at Gamestop.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:18 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:This is one series I don't collect. Never even seen the show... :eek: :eek:

It's kinda out there, especially early in the series but it grows on you very quickly.

Yeah I really wasn't into watching the show myself but when they started releasing the Dorbz I was like well guess I better give it a go since I have to buy them all. It's a pretty good series but I'd say not for everyone. But if you like a family story about a functioning alcoholic grandfather using his grandson as a defense mechanism and a deep seated love of his family then you will enjoy it lol lol lol
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:10 pm

wmwadeii wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Yeah I really wasn't into watching the show myself but when they started releasing the Dorbz I was like well guess I better give it a go since I have to buy them all. It's a pretty good series but I'd say not for everyone. But if you like a family story about a functioning alcoholic grandfather using his grandson as a defense mechanism and a deep seated love of his family then you will enjoy it lol lol lol

Haha, I think that sums it up about right.

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:05 am

RBlue30 wrote:i was wondering where you guys are finding these? the box lunch only had 1 meeseeks and i can't find them anywhere else. anyone have any ideas?

Saw some dorbz at GameStop, haven't seen any new ones from Hot Topic in store. Had to order from HT online.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:i was wondering where you guys are finding these? the box lunch only had 1 meeseeks and i can't find them anywhere else. anyone have any ideas?

Saw some dorbz at GameStop, haven't seen any new ones from Hot Topic in store. Had to order from HT online.

Ooo gamestop! Thanks! I completely forgot they might have them

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am

Thats ok. I have only seen the first four episodes. My problem is that I refuse to watch the rest because i would get addicted to it and then i would HAVE to add everything to my collection, minis, pints, dorbz, and pops.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:11 am

PigNosePony wrote:

Thats ok. I have only seen the first four episodes. My problem is that I refuse to watch the rest because i would get addicted to it and then i would HAVE to add everything to my collection, minis, pints, dorbz, and pops.

That is a rabbit hole money wise you do not want to start chasing, I promise lol lol

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:36 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

That is a rabbit hole money wise you do not want to start chasing, I promise lol lol

Well I have reigned in my "have to have everything" thinking. So I think it's far enough out that I can now watch it and not need any pops. \:D/ \:D/ Lol hopefully.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

Well I have reigned in my "have to have everything" thinking. So I think it's far enough out that I can now watch it and not need any pops. \:D/ \:D/ Lol hopefully.

I was doing REALLY well at not needing everything. I still pick and choose what I want vs need for my collection. It just so happens that Funko is coming out with a lot of I NEED or I NEED TO GET FOR lately.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:

Same here, it took awhile to train myself to have that kind of thinking, especially with everything R+M

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:45 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:That is a rabbit hole money wise you do not want to start chasing, I promise lol lol

I was doing REALLY well at not needing everything. I still pick and choose what I want vs need for my collection. It just so happens that Funko is coming out with a lot of I NEED or I NEED TO GET FOR lately.

That's how they get you, you think you've learned to ease up a little and then they come out with waves of new stuff that you have to have.

Return to “Dorbz”